Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise (802 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Good day ma,

Please hide my ID. I need your advice. I 32 years old. I have been in a relationship for 3 years with someone I thought was the most innocent and faithful man but I was wrong.

We got engaged early this year and had our traditional wedding in August. White wedding is supposed to be in September but this is what happened.
After my traditional wedding which I posted our pictures on my Facebook and IG, a young lady called me and introduced herself as Lucy (not real name) She said that she is pregnant for my husband whom I just wed traditionally.

Lucy said she has done 2 abortions for him previously. That she knew about me...that we were dating but that he kept promising her that...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/11/14/my-new-husbands-side-chick-wants-money-to-leave-us-alone-pls-advise/

Re: My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
hmnnnn
Re: My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise by Pauladex(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
You sound like husband snatcher who outsmarted dumb side chick that specializes in abortion. Judging by your incomplete story, pls pay the lady off. She has suffered a lot from your demon who specializes in sleeping arround. When your story complete I will give u correct advice.
Re: My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise by pozehnani(f): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Men are the architect of their failed marriages.
Re: My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2020
pozehnani:
Men are the architect of their failed marriages.
Exactly,men are the cause of most marriages that couldn't stand the test of time.I have come to realize that men think it is their right to be forgiven by their wives no matter the offence committed, men also don't put their wives feelings into consideration when it comes to sex(cheating),they believe women to be burden carriers.Ask a man what the attributes of a good woman is and watch him tell you outrageous things.

1 Like

Re: My New Husband’s Side Chick Wants Money To Leave Us Alone-pls Advise by pozehnani(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Zzor:
Exactly,men are the cause of most marriages that couldn't stand the test of time.I have come to realize that men think it is their right to be forgiven by their wives no matter the offence committed, men also don't put their wives feelings into consideration when it comes to sex(cheating),they believe women to be burden carriers.Ask a man what the attributes of a good woman is and watch him tell you outrageous things.

Exactly. In fact, recently a man was trying to make me understand it's a man's world therefore women are supposed to swallow every shit a man dishes out in marriage or risk breaking her home. But the man is not supposed to condone the woman's excesses in marriage because he is a "man".. so, I was like, your point exactly? He got angry and snapped at me saying, that is why so many women have lost their homes, bla bla. Imagine the gibberish... I just stylishly ended the convo.

It is well with the women folk.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Man Who Never Existed Fathered A Child / Why Do You Drink, Smoke And Abuse Drug? / A Must Have Appliance For All Homes!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.