Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,521 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library (29508 Views)

Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
this is awesomefully fantastic.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by alomeda600(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=amamahdaniel post=96063614]
Olodo, funaab is among most beautiful university in the country. Google is your friend.
This is there senate building. [/quote
Hey dreamer, are u awake now
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Kakamorufu(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
My alma matta
Proud COLENG product
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by alomeda600(m): 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
amamahdaniel:

Olodo, funaab is among most beautiful university in the country. Google is your friend.
This is there senate building.
Hey dreamer, are u awake now
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by tuzle(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
ransomed:

You cannot find another institution in Nigeria that has architectural master piece like Colerm building, Colanim edifice, Coplant, colvet, colamrucs buildings, Colnas , multipurpose lecture halls etc.
Visit the university with your phone and you will be surprised by modern structure and design that will "wow" your intuition.
The Nimbe Adedipe Library is a 24hour facility with e library resource center attached.
The university is the most beautiful in Southwest.
I am a student of FUNAAB, and never compare FUNAAB and oau together when it comes to beauty
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by niyidenrele: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
smile11s:
What is funab?
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by smile11s(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
niyidenrele:
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta

Oh okay. Thanks
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by kilonshele101(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
ransomed:

You cannot find another institution in Nigeria that has architectural master piece like Colerm building, Colanim edifice, Coplant, colvet, colamrucs buildings, Colnas , multipurpose lecture halls etc.
Visit the university with your phone and you will be surprised by modern structure and design that will "wow" your intuition.
The Nimbe Adedipe Library is a 24hour facility with e library resource center attached.
The university is the most beautiful in Southwest.

E be like say you neva go OAU before.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Moji12(f): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
My alma mata in the days of UNAAB. Greatest of the greatest!!!
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by DRPAIT123(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Herbephe1:
Udus is the opposite
Do you mean that Udus lack good structures?
pls explain your comment, thanks.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Gamesmart: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
LibertyRep:
If a Federal University of Agriculture wouldn't substantially contribute to the massive production of food for the host town, then it's not worthy of the hype.

Another foolish statement by a Nigerian "yoot"!
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Legendguy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
I was denied admission into this sch in 2012 but unilag later offered me admission in 2013 and I never regretted studying at unilag
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Samylekey(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin Lovely school
Reasons why all university students should scent majestic at all times can't be overemphasized

Just hanging out alone at unilag love garden, I know how much attraction and the number of friends I have made both male and female as a result of the fragrances I wear. Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature, cheers

Well-done Man

You are one great hustler (legitimate)

Our hustle go pay

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Demzyl(m): 12:05am On Nov 16, 2020
My Alma mata.. Proudly Ex-Funaabite. Greatest EXTENSIONIST...WE SET THE PACE
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by streetsoldier1(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2020
LibertyRep:
If a Federal University of Agriculture wouldn't substantially contribute to the massive production of food for the host town, then it's not worthy of the hype.

I tell you, we glorify rubbish here...
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by loveli2uall: 12:29am On Nov 16, 2020
My Alma mata
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by portborn: 1:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Why the road to the beautiful Senate building come be like dat?
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Pacesetter123(m): 3:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Shebi,unah don start again with university photos? I think say dis operation show ur school photo challenge bin don pass?
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Honduras01: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Hemmytohans:

This tells us you need brain revitalization too.

I'll just do as if I don't see this. Cos if I attack you, u will not like it.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by AfricanWahala(m): 5:44am On Nov 16, 2020
dauddy97:
As shared on Funaabite Facebook group.

Beautiful aerial photography covering FUNAAB Senate Building and Nimbe Adedipe Library.

https://www./1309522015734090/permalink/3789535427732724/?app=fbl

Credit: Tobilobadearest, Immortal_shots
Greatest Unaabites! I graduated from this university
11 years ago and it was a beautiful school but the "Nigerian factor" spoils the greatness as usual in most institutions. Living in Obantoko for 5 years also took a toll on the mental health of many of my colleagues grin
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Herbephe1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
DRPAIT123:
Do you mean that Udus lack good structures?
pls explain your comment, thanks.

exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State / May/june 2007/2008 Waec Result Out / See The Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Study Microbiology In The University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.