Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library (28978 Views)

Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Melvis100(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
E fine for picture pass real life... School wey I know finish....

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Zetty177x: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Higgies:
My Alma Mata.

This school passed through me and I am glad today !

Never heard of it though

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Afiifii1: 7:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
There's structure; there's no school.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Anybodie: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
LibertyRep:
If a Federal University of Agriculture wouldn't substantially contribute to the massive production of food for the host town, then it's not worthy of the hype.

Now, how do you measure substantial contribution? shocked
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
My Alama mata Great Ife, still Africa's most beautiful campus cool

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by CodeTemplar: 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
it looks Islamic.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by habtund(f): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
My Alma Mata
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Melvis100(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Funaab fine for this picture pass real life
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by toprealman: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
miracood:
Why the buildings come be like stadiums like this
Just type.....this is beautiful and move on.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Johnson5258: 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
It's really beautiful.
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Gkay1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
lovely
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Jaqenhghar: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Always aerial photos. Show us a picture of their toilet lets see how fùcked their buildings are up close
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Aguilar(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
that was my school
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Glory of our days
ASUU should do and let us resume abeg
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by mikemiyaki: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
shocked
Orestino :
Oh Oh! my alma mater to be
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Funkybabee(f): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
beautiful
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by allytinted: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Greatest Unaabite. I was admitted as a Unaabite and graduated as a Funaabite.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Goodluckall: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigeria Bitcoin ��

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by edoairways: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
LibertyRep:
If a Federal University of Agriculture wouldn't substantially contribute to the massive production of food for the host town, then it's not worthy of the hype.

It is a research institution
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by olalekan1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
The beauty would have been more felt if the images were taken when the lawn is green. That's my Alma mata

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Ivoryred(f): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
proudly Funaabite
Glory of our days �
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by tuzle(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
amamahdaniel:

Olodo, funaab is among most beautiful university in the country. Google is your friend.
This is there senate building.
the school Is not fine. It is only the library and Senate building that is OK
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by itzdonkollins(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
cool
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Yankee101: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Just go library if u wan catch wife material
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by steez69(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Babtunz:
Funaab Funaab glory of our day, Forward upward we shall ever stay, Beacons of our fatherland to success we'll sail Labouring, toiling upward we shall never fail.

Proud Funaabite
omo salako
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by ransomed: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
tuzle:
the school Is not fine. It is only the library and Senate building that is OK

You cannot find another institution in Nigeria that has architectural master piece like Colerm building, Colanim edifice, Coplant, colvet, colamrucs buildings, Colnas , multipurpose lecture halls etc.
Visit the university with your phone and you will be surprised by modern structure and design that will "wow" your intuition.
The Nimbe Adedipe Library is a 24hour facility with e library resource center attached.
The university is the most beautiful in Southwest.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by Yankee101: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Those days when naija used to function

Good designs in most of the older universities

Oldest universities like OAU and ABU have the best designs. But all these new schools ehn...hmmm
Re: Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library by hephsat(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Greatest funaabite.
I rep CHM dept (colnas)

Higgies:
My Alma Mata.

This school passed through me and I am glad today !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! / ASUU: Strike Continues, As FG Gives Condition To Accommodate ASUU’s UTAS / LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.