Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) (30557 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Wickedfact: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sorry I forgot that abroad always sound like Lagos to south westerners. I believe I used most in my statement to distinguish people like Ngige and Obiano that are based in Nigeria. As for Peter Obi he was a US product after gaining degrees in Nsukka and lagos respectively

Obi worked his ass off in Lagos and only went outside Nigeria for Executive Education (I doubt if you know what that means).

Actually, Lagos means abroad to people like you and I'm sure 'I will take you to Lagos' is a major pick-up line in your village. Ever wondered why Anambra has a Special Adviser on Lagos affairs? It is to help unenlightened backwater creatures like you.

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Hamburgfinest(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Czarugo007:
For home based politicians now irrespective of political affiliation,maga don land...food is ready.

Absolutely
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Samakus(m): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
I like Dr Maduka but truth be told. He can't even win PDP ticket, let alone win the Agu Awka seat of power.

The competition for this governorship election is really hot. Almost all the contenders are real money men with visible philanthropic achievements all over Anambra. So, philanthropy alone can't win you the seat. Sound grassroot politicking and massive media packaging will and Soludo looks to have got that nailed due to the sitting Governor's backing for him. It will take a massive shakeup by the contenders and big flop up by Soludo's team to defeat Soludo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Jonathan39: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
There is nothing like turn in anambra state. Let the best candidate win
VcStunner:
Anambra is way too competitive, I feel sorry for him. But it's Soludo's turn.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Jonathan39: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Who is "our" just say me and my family.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Am PDP, but Soludo has our votes already for Apga as far as Anambra is concerned.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
VcStunner:
I Join you in the same view.
The ANAMBRA I know......
Is it the same ANAMBRA that produces 48 Gubernatorial candidates during elections...?

Is it the same ANAMBRA where BROTHERS can fight each other forever..?
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Jonathan39: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2020
And on what way do this trash corrolate to what he is saying?
EVILFOREST:

I Join you in the same view.
The ANAMBRA I know......
Is it the same ANAMBRA that produces 48 Gubernatorial candidates during elections...?

Is it the same ANAMBRA where BROTHERS can fight each other forever..?
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

His ọzọ title is Oke osisi orumba. Ndigbo identify with their clan not Africa.
Another example is the great Ojukwu that goes with the ọzọ title Ikemba Nnewi or Nnamdi Azikiwe that goes with Owella Onitsha

Nwokem je noro ala ima ibe orumba du
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:28am On Nov 15, 2020
/
He has to scale the Primary first in PDP.

Then he will face the financial war machine of opposition parties. No single individual can singlehandedly finance an election in Anambra state. While he was tucked away in Las Vegas, there were midnight horse trading and grassroot mobilizations by seasoned politicians in Nigeria. He is not the first and will not be the last to have such tall gubernatorial ambition. The fact remains that frontline politicians at home see him as an outsider. They have more financial muscle and when they don’t, they know how to form inglorious alliance. APGA (State govt) and APC (Federal might) are the main contending parties.

But then, whoever shows up with largesse will be entertained by hired crowd. It is an open season for political extortion by the kings, masses and other politicians. I remember when he was pushing Bianca for senate, they bragged that more than 15 billionaires in Anambra had her back until the Primaries shut every sycophant up. As if that’s not enough, they have finally goaded him into running under a weak party in the state. He “may” still run back empty handed.

Philanthropy mixed with politics is suspicious. Many of them started out that way to create awareness. The world is a global village. There is milk and honey in the government house and no foreign-styled gimmicks will make other politicians back down.

The way people talk about him and his billions (in naira by the way), one may mistakenly think that Dangote is his houseboy. Delusion, denial or mischief? Choose one. I wish him all the best.

/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by feelme3(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2020
You really wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wickedfact:
Hope he has moustache?

The only thing Anambra people look for before electing their Governors is moustache.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by magicminister: 12:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

This man is more than what a regular man should be. The big heart, empathy and sensitivity to the problems of the common man is bottled right in him.

I mean this guy practically built standard-class houses for over 30 widows in his hometown, tarred the roads, transformed his town and funded the check-up of every elderly in Umuchukwu.

Just that he dabbled into politics recently. Our man's heart could be soiled.

Bro, people like him are needed in politics.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Poverty no good

If this man come naija meeting for yankee no body go even stand up

But see for naija
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Ebpumping: 1:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Godwin Maduka is a builder hope he is going to build anambra state the same way.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2020
lekki1444:
1 week in naija and my man is looking real nigerian

How else should he look?

Is he not a Nigerian? undecided
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by 2sexycom(m): 2:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Wickedfact:
Hope he has moustache?

The only thing Anambra people look for before electing their Governors is moustache.
. grin grin
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by 10mobile: 3:02am On Nov 15, 2020
Wickedfact:
Hope he has moustache?

Like Peter Obi abi? You be man wey sabi.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by ike95: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2020
I can see a governor speaking already.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by SKINDOGGY: 4:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Wickedfact:
Hope he has a mustache?

The only thing Anambra people look for before electing their Governors is a mustache.
lol this makes me to laugh bcus I be Anambra' abeg who tell you this because na first time I day hear am grin shocked
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by eedimo(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2020
A political step. Too bad he's doing all this to become Governor.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by moneyissweet(m): 6:50am On Nov 15, 2020
Wake up,all na scam.Him
as a doctor knows there is no Corona in Nigeria.

DisGuy:
This Dr is from Trump county....not a single face mask in sight!!
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Rodwave: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sorry I forgot that abroad always sound like Lagos to south westerners. I believe I used most in my statement to distinguish people like Ngige and Obiano that are based in Nigeria. As for Peter Obi he was a US product after gaining degrees in Nsukka and lagos respectively

Obiano was in Abroad when he was given Apga ticket. Only Ngige was fully home based
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by leicestercamper: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Election is between Maduka and Soludo. It is a win-win situation because both candidates are pure technocrats. Anambra leads.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2020
KomonSense:
This man is a seasoned philanthropist and medical practitioner but Soludo is a refined and well travelled man with sound economic strategy...

I would have loved to support Maduka (reason being that he's still a virgin in Nigeria politics and for the fact that to some extent he has not been corrupted by politicians via godfatherism) but I'm the same time scared that he will be naive and can be easily played by some dirty politicians in Anambra...

But I will reluctantly support Soludo because he has experience and has seen it all at world, federal and local politics ....... and i love his practical approach to economic transformation agenda.

I'm desperately looking forward to see how he can turn Anambra's major cities to African-Dubai-Taiwan .... (because I feel that when the international airport in Anambra is finally commissioned come April next year it will so much help the incoming governor of my beloved state. THE LIGHT OF THE NATION)
Because of this I will support Soludo.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2020
We designed the those outdoor signage that you see there.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Rodwave:

Obiano was in Abroad when he was given Apga ticket. Only Ngige was fully home based
Even the deputy governor of Anambra was in USA when he received a call to come home.

At that time, he was a senior lecture in the Dept of Economics, UNIZIK.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Burruchaga71(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Oga Maduka, you are a good candidate, no two ways about it. But your in a wrong party. APGA bu nkanyi.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Sophy22(f): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2020
VcStunner:
What did he contribute to ndi Anambra when he was the CBN governor
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by leicestercamper: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Is it the same IMO where BROTHERS can fight each other forever..?IMO STATE is truly cursed[/i]

Ok
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by apexJ(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

This man is more than what a regular man should be. The big heart, empathy and sensitivity to the problems of the common man is bottled right in him.

I mean this guy practically built standard-class houses for over 30 widows in his hometown, tarred the roads, transformed his town and funded the check-up of every elderly in Umuchukwu.

Just that he dabbled into politics recently. Our man's heart could be soiled.
Stop saying things you know little or nothing about.have you met him one on one and seen how arrogant and rude he is.this so called man slaps elderly people from his home town, brought about the deaths and destruction of properties in his home town, and has also caused divisions in families. Do you have any idea how much he and his siblings are owing people who supplied materials for the building of those houses no one is living in? Do your research properly before you support him
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by freshMallam1122: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
okeyglm:
The next governor of Anambra State in Jesus name
what is governor compare to what he is now ....stop dragging this man to dent his name in nigerian politics
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Even the deputy governor of Anambra was in USA when he received a call to come home.

At that time, he was a senior lecture in the Dept of Economics, UNIZIK.

dats true.....he was our lecturer then in Unizik Awka

very nice man
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sophy22:
What did he contribute to ndi Anambra when he was the CBN governor

is it the duty of a CBN governor to develop his state ?
stop reasoning like a cow dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi On 94.1FM Wazobia In Port Harcourt (photos) / Benson Abounu Accused Of Infidelity As Wife Slaps Orderly / Police Take Over Cross River Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.