Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

7 Year Old Nigerian Model "JUNE Wisse" Becomes A Millionaire - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 7 Year Old Nigerian Model "JUNE Wisse" Becomes A Millionaire (833 Views)

Nigerian Model Shows How Her Face Was Damaged After She Went For Facial (Video) / Old Nigerian Hairstyles / 16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Year Old Nigerian Model "JUNE Wisse" Becomes A Millionaire by Mayor38(m): 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
A 7 year old Nigerian- Dutch , @junewisse , becomes a millionaire by the sweat of her brow, bank savings and investment.
Notes from a mother: To you, yes to you my resilient, driven and talented Nigerians I wrote this.
You who believe in your struggle, it is to you I humbly submit this words.
You children (child models, skillful and talented kids) young men and women with a good sense of justice for a better life, it is you I humbly summit this.
June is a 7 year old Nigerian-Dutch with an unstoppable drive to express her gift in a way that reminds us that every CHILD, YOUNG MAN and WOMAN in Nigeria has got something to offer hence this video.

It's original purpose is simply this; to remind parents, leaders in power and families who are blessed with a talent (s) to be given a pride of place. Trust your struggles! It is to assure you that your gift and talent can rake in benefits that can change your situation for the better
JUNE WISSE IS A TESTIMONY!! YES YOU CAN KICK POVERTY FROM YOUR CLAN AND LINEAGE.
Rule no 5! be:
Disciplined.
Dedicated
Undeterred
Focused.
#junewisse
#junewisseroadtoamillion
#junewissebeatpoverty
BE INSPIRED!!
SOURCE: BEAUTIFULAREWA

Re: 7 Year Old Nigerian Model "JUNE Wisse" Becomes A Millionaire by Mayor38(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
JUNE

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Press On Nails At Affordable Price / Searching For "Miss Beautiful" / A New Fashion Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.