Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) (1175 Views)

Normal People(without Astronauts) Go To Space For three Days / Ajaokuta Steel Plant Can Create 10,000 Jobs For Nigerian Engineers / Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by femmix112(m): 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nigerian Engineers at Centre for Space Transport and Propulsion (CSTP), located in Epe, Lagos, carried out propulsion testing on its rocket earlier today. The centre is dedicated to researching and developing space rockets, that will one day be “launched from Nigeria.

Well we just started but that thing need to be financed and it has a funny look... smiley

Re: Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by ibuildstuff(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Waste of time n resources, why not just partner with space x instead of wasting precious time n Money.

Even the almighty America is partnering with space x.

It will take Nigeria at least 1000 yrs to build the kind of rocket space x has.
Re: Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by Nukilia: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Can we just stop this comedy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by NoFucksToGive: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by Nbotee(m): 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
They are mad if launching of a rocket is their priority in a country dat is lacking steady power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by Ever8090: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

I can't say this a beautiful beginning or a nice one either, all I know is that this a Misplaced Priority. Waste of time and resources !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Engineers Plan To Launch Rocket To Space(pics) by illicit(m): 12:48am On Nov 15, 2020
What kind of rocket is that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Said It That Aisha Yesufu Is A Mole / Evict Me Pls! / Stop Tribalism On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.