Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Getting Used And Empty Plastic Bottles In Lagos And How Much Does It Sell For? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Getting Used And Empty Plastic Bottles In Lagos And How Much Does It Sell For? (779 Views)

Why Do Our Bank Charges Us N301 While Cbn Sell For Them At N199 Per Dollar / ZOBO DRINK (hybiscus Drink) Will It Sell In These Times??? / Getting Used And Empty Plastic Bottles In Lagos And How Much Does It Sell For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Used And Empty Plastic Bottles In Lagos And How Much Does It Sell For? by tholanee: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2011
Hello everyone,

I will be grateful if I get someone to give me an insight on where and how to get empty and used plastic bottles i.e. coke, fanta, water bottles and other bottles like that.

I need o know where to sell them and for how much?

I need a response which can be sent to tolalovely@yahoo.com
Re: Getting Used And Empty Plastic Bottles In Lagos And How Much Does It Sell For? by tholanee: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
Hello,

Stil waiting for relies, I need this urgently.

Thank you. send to tolalovely@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

What Is Entrepreneurship? / Regarding Foreign Exchange Forwards And Cheap Marine Insurance In Nigeria / Cheapest Means To Send Money To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.