Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' (61492 Views)

Davido’s 2nd Babymama SECRETLY Gives Birth As Chioma’s ASSURANCE Turns To....... / Sandra Iheuwa Exposes Ubi Franklin Whose 4th Child She Is Reportedly Having / Proof That Funke Akindele's Babies (twins) Died At Birth As Reported By NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Don't be so harsh. I just wanted to be friends but if you feel suspicious because of past experience. No problems. I understand but you should be open cos not everyone is evil or has evil intentions.
That said, I'm sorry for asking

Still, what did you title your mail cos its a shocker that i cannot find it. stacia4real2003@yahoo.com
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 11:12pm On Jan 02, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Don't be so harsh. I just wanted to be friends but if you feel suspicious because of past experience. No problems. I understand but you should be open cos not everyone is evil or has evil intentions.
That said, I'm sorry for asking

Now, i need to express my profound gratitude to you. I checked my profile and found that the email I have there isnt my current one. Little wonder i couldn't find your mail. Well here it is. stacia4real2003@yahoo.com.

I have also tried changing my email account but NL says i have used it before. Which is true. I will find a way of fixing this problem. Thanks.
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by WaterWalker5(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Eaglesence:

Wow, easy now my dear. Didn't know i sounded harsh. I checked my email account just now but still couldn't find ur mail. Oya, lets talk. Whats up? grin
I use a gmail account. I'll send an email to the one you gave me later today. That said, how are you
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by WaterWalker5(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2021
WaterWalker5:

I use a gmail account. I'll send an email to the one you gave me later today. That said, how are you
The email is invalid. Don't you have another one or Facebook or IG account I can reach you on since you don't wanna gimme your WhatsApp. Wanted us to have some privacy. Won't that be cool? Will be waiting for your reply
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Im doing very well. Thanks for asking. How are you too?
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by WaterWalker5(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

Im doing very well. Thanks for asking. How are you too?
Very fine
What is you doing
I work in a Salon
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Very fine
What is you doing
I work in a Salon

I see what you are doing grin

Anyhow, i work as an admin in a clinic

1 Like

Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by WaterWalker5(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

I see what you are doing grin

Anyhow, i work as an admin in a clinic
Was that why you won't gimme a valid email or your WhatsApp.
I figured if she doesn't want us to have a chat in a more private environment, we night as well have it here.

That said
Its cool working as an admin. That means you don't have much time to really relax. Is it?
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 2:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
WaterWalker5:

I figured if she doesn't want us to have a chat in a more private environment, we night as well have it here.

That said
Its cool working as an admin. That means you don't have much time to really relax. Is it?

Bros, i gave you a valid email and have even rectified the problem with the one i have on NL. I tested it too. They are both in good condition as i have been receiving mails from em.
Stacia4real2003@yahoo.com / joy.g2016@yahoo.com

Cheers
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
WaterWalker5:

That said

I do have time to relax, if i didnt i wouldn't be chatting now would i?
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by WaterWalker5(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

Bros, i gave you a valid email and have even rectified the problem with the one i have on NL. I tested it too. They are both in good condition as i have been receiving mails from em.
Stacia4real2003@yahoo.com / joy.g2016@yahoo.com

Cheers
Will try the second one. Cos the first one said that 'its not valid'
You will see my reply soon
Its a gmail account
Something tells me we're gonna be very good chat buddies and then friends. I can sense the chemistry building up
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 3:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
WaterWalker5:

Will try the second one. Cos the first one said that 'its not valid'
You will see my reply soon
Its a gmail account
Something tells me we're gonna be very good chat buddies and then friends. I can sense the chemistry building up

grin
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by WaterWalker5(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eaglesence:

grin
You see I was right. So now tell me why did you chose to work in a clinic? Is it that you love the medical profession?
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
WaterWalker5:

You see I was right. So now tell me why did you chose to work in a clinic? Is it that you love the medical profession?

Its not necessarily an on ground clinic. We connect to patients on an online platform and only liars with on ground hospitals.
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by WaterWalker5(m): 1:52am On Jan 08, 2021
Eaglesence:

Its not necessarily an on ground clinic. We connect to patients on an online platform and only liars with on ground hospitals.
OK.I see
Can you gimme your email again please?
The one I can reach you on not the other one on your nairaland profile.
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by Eaglesence: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
WaterWalker5:

OK.I see
Can you gimme your email again please?
The one I can reach you on not the other one on your nairaland profile.

Lemme try from my end this time. Whats yours?
Re: Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' by DONFASZY(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Stupod lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's First Daughter, Arrives At The Ikoyi Vault To Pay Her Last Respect / Who Is The Most Beautiful Among These Ghanaian Actresses? (Pictures) / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.