Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos (41606 Views)

Dr Satmak Gideon Found Dead In Neighbour's House In Jos Six Weeks After Wedding / Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Agugbadin: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2020
This is commendable, more power to your elbow.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

He deserves an accolade even if na one day treatment. Show appreciation for once. If all the wealthy and influential people in Nigeria would show some love in their various community even if for one day by now this country would be a better place.
You rise a very good point there, my argument was not questioning his humanity and good deed but from the point of his believe. What is his justification.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by CheGuevara101(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
See ignoramus.
Who argues with you that Christianity has no corelation with spread of civilization?
Same thing Islam does.

The major things which has helped brought civilization to the entire world has alleged by Enenche is economics and politics.

To the understanding of the knowledgeable men, Christianity hasn’t and is not allowed in some countries, but they still have their politics and economics connected in one form or the other connected to the outside world(s)

Your problem is not reading but not being able to assimilate. The pastor opined that Christianity was responsible for the spread of civilization to the entire world and you faulted him by talking about the origin of civilization. Are you ok? These are two different statements.There is a discernible difference between knowledge and wisdom. Memorizing facts lends knowledge, but wisdom is so much more. Wisdom allows us to blend knowledge with intuition in a way that enables us to live in the most intentional way. It is the key to a mindful and magical life. Our life should revolve around books. We should forever be reading, researching, highlighting, scribbling, and annotating.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Starzo:

na everything una go criticize...even the good ones sef. it's completely hopeless
you to are criticizing others for not believing on what others believe.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by CheGuevara101(m): 12:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

You rise a very good point there, my argument was not questioning his humanity and good deed but from the point of his believe. What is his justification.

This is his justification; Jesus said “whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Is it gonna be free for his church members at least?
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Clothingonline9(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Church is a blessing to Nigeria
More hospital
More school
More market and mall
More skill acquisition centers
People should pay money to maintain this facility low and affordable

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

This is his justification; Jesus said “whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.”
Yeah, but he is gonna get paid don't you get it. It is not free. I don't think you honestly believe that's what that chapter is referring to.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by lamentor78(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
When will a mosque commission something at least

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by God2man2again(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Great!

I hope Church haters and critics will be silenced for now.

The Church is marching on.

Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord!

May God help me. I hope to do something like this in the nearest future. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by CheGuevara101(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

Yeah, but he is gonna get paid don't you get it. It is not free. I don't think you honestly believe that's what that chapter is referring to.
If his intention was to get paid there wouldn't be need in setting up that edifice in the rural area. The motive for setting up that hospital was to provide quality healthcare at a subsidized and affordable rate.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

If his intention was to get paid there wouldn't be need in setting up that edifice in the rural area. The motive for setting up that hospital was to provide quality healthcare at a subsidized and affordable rate.
Let's agree to disagree because from the look of things we would just be going in circle and that's fruitless.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by lereinter(m): 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
The alleged pastor who made a video to curse freezer
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by lereinter(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
argumentum ad ignorantium.

Civilization had started far back, a very long time before Christianity.

Where in the Bible did Jesus Christ or the apostle told Christians to bring civilization to the world

Uselessness
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by lereinter(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ekakamba:

A good one.

Make e dey affordable for commoners sha.

Why are you dribbling back

All the schools they have build which is affordable

This can't be tooo
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by CheGuevara101(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

Let's agree to disagree because from the look of things we would just be going in circle and that's fruitless.

Since time immemorial the church has been in the business of providing quality healthcare at affordable rates. Take the Catholic church for instance, they have Catholic hospitals spread accross the geographic region of Nigeria and these hospitals are very affordable. There's one situated at Kirikiri, in Lagos here, it's operated by Saint Joseph's parish and I can tell you that people irrespecrive of tribe and religion troop into the hospital on a daily basis.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Humanoid01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Denique:
Freeze has to condemn this act before I start taking him seriously.
Wait for him to REACT tomorrow, hahaha!
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by solonubinho(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
When churches begin to build hospitals I begin to wonder whether they no longer do miracle healing services. *pensive

P.S I am a Christian o but if decide to mention me without using sense, I'll be waiting for you.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by desiredhome: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Haters won’t see this, Na when he buys private jet for himself hypocrites will be saying rubbish,
Davido has a private jet, but capable ministers of God should be queuing in airports for ticket??
Nice one Pastor jare, more exploits

Ignorant is worst thing that can happen to a man, when you think you know yet you know nothing.......

Dangote and saveral rich Nigerian entrepreneur have products they produce as well giving back to the society......... they became rich by solving problems with their products.......
A con man will rather than build factory/products that will benefit the society, build one million capacity church with the people's money then build one hospital out of the billions and ooooo, the brainwashed followers will start worshipping/singing his praise........ why won't Nigeria be this stagnant with such mindset.....
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by PaulH07: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
owukpa:
The Senior Pastor, Dunamis International Gospel Centre Abuja, Pastor Paul Enenche, commissioned the multi-million Naira Messiah Medical Centre Jos, the Plateau State capital, on Saturday, saying Christianity brought civilization to the entire world, IDOMA VOICE reports.

Speaking as a Guest Speaker during the dedication/commissioning of the Messiah Medical Centre of Church of Eternal Life (COEL) Jos at the weekend, Enenche said most of the best universities in the world today came into existence as a result of Christian missionary activities.

According to him, anywhere one sees a Church, beside it, there must be a school or hospital building, adding that Christianity is the hallmark of civilization and knowledge.

He commended Christian organisations saying that apart from striving for the upliftment of the spiritual life of their congregation also go extra mile to build hospitals to cater for the medical needs of members of their immediate community.

Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau State, who was represented at the occasion by the Commissioner for Special Duties and Inter-governmental Affairs, Hon. Irmiya Sauni Werre, in his remark, appreciated the effort of Reverend Sunday O. Academe, Senior Pastor of COEL, complementing the effort of the state government to provide quality health care service to the people of the state.

Earlier in his opening address, Rev Academe said the Messiah Medical Centre is a vision from God to render medical service to the needy with Christ-like hospitality.

According to him, the hospital is to give first class treatment to people medically challenged at a minimal cost and will be open 24 hours a day for medical services stressing that the centre will commence with a One week free medical treatment in the area.

He pointed out that the hospital is a complex of Three floor building comprising of all amenities and equipped with modern medical facilities in all department.

According to him, the medical center is affiliated to other top hospitals and medical personnel both within and outside the country.
Video and pictures below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SlJ9mD737E

SOURCE>>>https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/11/pastor-enenche-commissions-multi-million-naira-messiah-medical-centre-in-jos.html

So miracles have officially given way for medicine. Yet na Pastor go still collect tithe after members get healed by the doctors who burst their asses off...

This life no balance truetrue...
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by PaulH07: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
EmekaBlue:
All these new generation Churches are rich.

They ask you to pray for money but collect money from you. Why don't they pray for the money to fall from heaven?!

If i hear say enough revenue for them no go dey come from this medical center just like winners and their covenant university

The owner and hin wife sef ma Medical Doctors. I just see this as the doctor opening his own private hospital...the guy don ise church members hammer...

This naija ehn, na gullible people full am. See me for Ado now, no single shop don open, everybody dey church. Even beer parlor sef no open cos of church, and dem go return come open beer parlor after 2pm...

This country, na to japa sure pass walahi!!!
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ozimama:
using offering money to build it is good sha
kudos to you
Is it your money, or did they point a gun to anyone's head to pay offering? You guys will see good things and not appreciate and go.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
PaulH07:

The owner and hin wife sef ma Medical Doctors. I just see this as the doctor opening his own private hospital...the guy don ise church members hammer...

This naija ehn, na gullible people full am. See me for Ado now, no single shop don open, everybody dey church. Even beer parlor sef no open cos of church, and dem go return come open beer parlor after 2pm...

This country, na to japa sure pass walahi!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by FA13(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

No, you are ignorant rather.
In context of Nigeria, Christianity brought western education and was the beginning if development in Nigeria and Africa as a whole.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Since time immemorial the church has been in the business of providing quality healthcare at affordable rates. Take the Catholic church for instance, they have Catholic hospitals spread accross the geographic region of Nigeria and these hospitals are very affordable. There's one situated at Kirikiri, in Lagos here, it's operated by Saint Joseph's parish and I can tell you that people irrespecrive of tribe and religion troop into the hospital on a daily basis.
People troop in also from the one in my location, but you and I know that they are not cheap. The troop in because of the suppose quality health care and for because of affordability.

And as stated earlier, that's not where my argument is going from. If I believe in government so much and every Sunday I heal people from various diseases, why would I use that resources to set up a hospital; where people would have to pay to get the same healings you give people for free?
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by simplesearch: 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ibadansun1:
He forgot western civilization which people mistake for Christian civilization is a stolen one.

They stole Architecture from the East

Stole Music and rythem from Africa

Stole Food and spices from far east etc.

And they stopped the East and Africans from progressing or making improvement after copying their models?
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by CheGuevara101(m): 1:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

People troop in also from the one in my location, but you and I know that they are not cheap. The troop in because of the suppose quality health care and for because of affordability.

And as stated earlier, that's not where my argument is going from. If I believe in government so much and every Sunday I heal people from various diseases, why would I use that resources to set up a hospital; where people would have to pay to get the same healings you give people for free?
Sincerely, I don't think you understand what you're saying. Go back and read your comments over and over again then come back and tell me if it makes sense.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

Sincerely, I don't think you understand what you're saying. Go back and read your comments over and over again then come back and tell me if it makes sense.
If I believe in *God not government.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by efighter: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Idiots on the pulpit and their illiterate followers do not know this. Civilization started from Egypt and China followed. Where was Christianity then.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Aromaticshnnap(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Giving back to the world that gave you. This is the way it should be.
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Shattuck(m): 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheGuevara101:

You're an ignoramus, he said Christianity brought civilization to the entire world. There's a difference between where civilization started and how it was spread accross the whole world.
it wasn't even Christianity that spread civilization to the world. Asian countries are developed was it Christianity that made that possible, African nations are some of the most religious how civilized is it?
Re: Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos by Benesis: 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Egypt the very Cradle of Civilization, with discovrry of writting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why COVID-19 Patients Play, Dance In Isolation Centres — NCDC Reveals / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Does Anyone Have Car Sickness/allergy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.