Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo (29385 Views)

Flood Overtakes Federal Medical Centre Otuoke, Bayelsa (Photo) / Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by lalasticlala(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
Blood donors needed in Federal Medical Centre Owo, Ondo State. All groups. If you are in the area and are able to, please go

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mochievous/status/1533436335662321664

UREGNT: Please donate blood if you can at Federal Medical Centre, Owo, Ondo State. #NigeriaIsBleeding

https://mobile.twitter.com/yodifiji/status/1533437219553288192

If you can donate blood, please you're needed in Federal Medical Centre Owo, Ondo State.

Doesn't matter what your blood group is. If you're close... please give the gift of life.

Please RT this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aproko_doctor/status/1533439830683799552

Here is one of the Blood Donors at FMC Owo,

If you can donate blood, please you're needed in Federal Medical Centre Owo, Ondo State.

Doesn't matter what your blood group is. If you're close... please give the gift of life.

Please RT.

#SaveOwo #NigeriaisBleeding

https://mobile.twitter.com/SamzyVG/status/1533471804676886528

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Puskas: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured. The earlier Amotekun is disbanded the better for the south west.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by God1000(m): 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm readily available, but the distance is much.
We need to save lives, I wish I could fly

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Realist12: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
We need to understand the presidency has to come to the South. Left to the northerners they are unwilling to devolute military power. We can't continue like this , our rationality here have to be projected to the whole Nigeria for growth to take place. Everyone has contributions to make . At this point I hope we see Lagos is right for forcefully banning Okada

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Ballzproblemm: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
sad those residing in owo should help out. ,RIP to those innocent people , this country don tire me

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Joezinho: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
Omooooo
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by samtoles: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
And these terrorists will sleep well at night after this massacre?

6 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by id4sho(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
cry
It is well

1 Like

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
I'm seriously tired undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
God1000:
I'm readily available, but the distance is much

undecided undecided
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by LilyColin(f): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
E no go ever better for all of una supporting/defending this evil administration.

Divide this shithóle now

21 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by princepee: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2022
I remember the words Dr mailafia
In 2022 they will want to start a war....
Please does who are in owo kindly go and donate blood and safe lives.

May the soul of the dead rest in peace.
This country don tire me!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
no b small thing chai
too bad 4 d innocent guys. even in d church, d overhyped god couldn't save dem.

las las d rain dey beat everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Kingpele(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Chai ..this morning inside my church, I was thinking what if this place is under attack right now ,what will become of me .I mean it only to read this terrible story here...those who Carried this evil will be exposed by God and they will suffer eternally for causing such pains to humanity. God is not weak and certainly the wicked will never go unpunished...whether they are fulanis or not it won't stop the consequence of such wickedness..may God never allow a fulani man to rule Nigeria ever again..cow business is thier original calling in this life...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by teebaxy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
I fill really sad , this is evil ... I pray this evil doers are caught

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by thatigboman1: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
My thoughts and prayers to the good people of Owo, Ondo State.

"The casualties are not only those who are dead.
They are well out of it.
The casualties are not only those who are dead.
Though they await burial by installment.
The casualties are not only those who are lost
Persons or property, hard as it is
To grope for a touch that some
May not know is not there.

The drums overwhelm the guns…
Caught in the clash of counter claims and charges
When not in the niche others left,
We fall.
All casualties of the war."
-J.P. Clark

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Mindlog: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Sad.

One Nigeria is a delusion.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by MUAnaZephyr: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Quiny32323: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
Unf
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by abobote: 4:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
So pathetic, Nigeria is on autopilot, and helpless
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Eriokanmi: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
When amotekun kept intercepting their truck loaded with ammunition, people said it was politically motivated. Amotekun must have got tired of intercepting those criminal, terrorists.

Igboho saw this coming but some factions of my people who play loyalties to the north kept calling him names. Our leaders said his mouth was smelling. Now it has happened.

Pa akintoye, the yoruba nation agitator gave an intelligence report in April that fulanis were on their mission to attack Yorubaland so they should ban okadas but because of their selfish gains, they ignored it. These people are aminals . They don't value lives so we must do all we can to prevent further attacks. We are a peace-loving tribe.

Lagos okada ban came too late but better late than never

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by havenz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Don't even know what else to drop here.
God please we know that you are not to busy to answer pray please grant us your good will here in Nigeria particular in Ondo state.
Please if you are close to the hospital kindly donate, make sure you are not on drugs, and don't forget to eat well and healthy. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by pol23: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
I wish there’s a way I can donate blood and send it from Lagos.
I wish there’s a way we can set up a go fund me for this event and people in charge won’t steal the money.
I just keep wishing.
How I wish I be witch and track down the monsters that did this.
Somewhere on the surface of the earth ,the perpetrators are smiling over a completed mission…
Some of them might even be reading my text.
Some of those that knows about this will also give a condolence speech today or tomorrow.

APC will cancel the primary election to mourn and that might just be the reason,to buy more time for some people.

You steal our money.
You take away our right.
You destroy our future.
Now you’re taking our life.
It’s official,this is a failed state and this APC mal-administration is the worst ever.

Welcome to the new Yemen… Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Quiny32323: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
SolomonNl:
Fight Diabetes before it KILLS you

If you or anyone you know is suffering from diabetes, its time you fight back!!!

Diabetes is a SLOW killer.

Diabetes leads to blindness, amputation, heart attack, stroke, kidney failure, weak erection, poor/terrible sexual performance and many more life changing complications.

Now there is a solution

Blood sugar of 350-380 will be reduced to 80-90 using our strategy.
You will experience significant/healthy weight loss

By the time you complete the process, your doctor will be shocked at your A1c levels.

This has nothing to do with all those rubbish herbal drinks or concoction

check my profile for my contact details
https://www.nairaland.com/solomonnl

Hj
Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Frank150: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
What a black sunday.. nigeria should be included in 1000ways to die

7 Likes

Re: Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo by Creamypie(m): 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
Akeredolu with tinubu should donate their blood,since they truly love their people and put their interest above theirs. We and our eastern brothers and close neighbors are watching closely

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Has The Best Orthorpedic Hospital In Nigeria? / WHO Welcomes The Use Of Dexamethasone In Treating Critically COVID-19 Patients / 6 Provoking Ways You Are Endangering Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.