Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? (61254 Views)

What Are The Best Movies You Watched In 2021? / Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / List The Popular Movies You Feel Ashamed To Tell People You Have Never Watched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Eran iya osogbo
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by BBBmall25: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
American Embassy
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Liposure: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
madjune:
Tears for love.

Keppy Ekpenyong and Ameze Imarghiabge.
i remember this one. One of the first movies i watch during childhood. Husband and wife always having issues. I remembered the part the wife pushed the husband to unconsciousness. that woman can cry for africa.
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by BBBmall25: 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
State of emergency
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:
For Classic Nairalanders: Can You Still Remember Movies U've Watch With This?

I only remember 74...

¹Drunken master (Jackie chan), ²toofan, ³Mad, ⁴Arma, arkbar anthony, ⁵No retreat No surrender, ⁶witch doctor, ⁷Delta force (chuck Norris) ⁸Drive (mark Dacascos) Rattle snake (Fransis Duru)

....and moregrin

You forgot to mention "Untold" grin grin grin grin

That movie still gives me nightmares. grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by olawale2324(m): 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2020
Aso funfun
Ibale
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:

I only remember 74...

¹Drunken master (Jackie chan), ²toofan, ³Mad, ⁴Arma, arkbar anthony, ⁵No retreat No surrender, ⁶witch doctor, ⁷Delta force (chuck Norris) ⁸Drive (mark Dacascos) Rattle snake (Fransis Duru)

....and moregrin

You forgot to mention "Untold" grin grin grin grin

That movie still gives me nightmares. grin grin grin grin

Wahala for who follow go dig Father Damian bones grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Liposure: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
ukaface:
Long John My flesh my blood
I don old o , someone Shu come and marry me na
lol. Old mama youngy
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:

I only remember 74...

....and moregrin

Too many!
American Ninja (Michael Dudikoff)
Unmasking the Idol
Paco: Fist of Steel
War Bus
Nam Angels
No retreat, no surrender
Drive
Terminator
Terminator: Judgement Day
Plenty Indian Films oooooooo!
Nico (aka Above The Law)
Project A (Jackie Chan)
Police Story 1&2 (Jackie)
Dragon Lord (Jackie)
grin
Òpá Ajé
Kòtò Òrun
Oró (Step by Step)
And other Yoruba movies.
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by OlawaleBammie: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
goshen26:

Chai...

You have been with Nollywood for long. But I no see JENSIMI inside

Ahahahahahahah grin grin

Help me put am join na grin
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by OgaTheTop2: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Wild Geese
The Ten Commandment
King of Kings
Mother India
Burning Train
Nagin
Disco Dancer
Sholay...... omg, gone are the good days cheesy
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Bawofss(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
afta watching Jackie chan or jet li movie, me and my friends will go outside and be fighting practicing and demonstrating wat we watched in the movie.......my childhood sweet die
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you used this then you don old

1 Like

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by AdemolaA2: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Desperado
Rambo
never too young to die
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Godwin5766(m): 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
Liposure:
is it still working
no longer working
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by OlawaleBammie: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

How many kids do you have now bro?

Lol, funny enough am still in my late twenties grin grin

A never even marry sef talk more of child bearing

1 Like

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by OlawaleBammie: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
olasaad:

hmmm you missed one cheesy A je ni Iya mi

I didn't watch it reason I couldn't add it, but I heard of it..
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by peacettw: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bluezy13:

Play football and narrate movies.
My childhood friend was good at narrating in details scene by scene of a movie even when he only watched it once.
Demonstrating how the actor (protagonist) hit the boss (antagonist) and how he dived with the kpishia kpishia sound.
Dude was gifted in that cheesy

Lol. Must have been fun.
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by victme1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Crying Freeman!
Cynthia Rothrock (or something like that)
In the line of Duty
Above the law
outsude the law
Eye for an eye
Police Academy
The Gods must be crazy etc.
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by JoeEeL(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, funny enough am still in my late twenties grin grin

A never even marry sef talk more of child bearing

OK e be like una buy VCD late, maybe around '05 abi? tongue
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Avast(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
BadRadio:

I only remember 74...

....and moregrin

MAD
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Kingofmen: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Isakaba

Evil Men

August Meeting

Yemi my Lover

Going Banana

Died Wreched ( Lucas)

Love with Language (Sandra Achums )

Deadly Proposal ( Obot Etuk)

Sakobi the snake girl ( Suzan Patrick)

Violated ( Ego Boyo, RMD , Joke Silva)

Naughty Jeff

Ultimate Power

Dog revenge

Tufaan

Commando

I spit on your grave

7 lucky kids

Kickboxer

First blood

Delta force commando

Chuck Norris

Hard to kill ( Steven Steagal )

Sharon Stone

Love in Vendetta

Last Party (Ibinabo feberesima)

Domitilla

Onome

PamPam, Yogo PamPam ( nkem owoh , okey bakassi)

Make I leave the rest for una

I can relate. But guy u dey watch film o. If Dem gather all the film u don watch for this life put for DVD e go full 10 big Ghana must go bag. grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Yuneehk(f): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2020
One had to use a rewinder to rewind the cassette before playing.
Aki na ukwa part 2, I remember watching it with this.
Then my one year old birthday coverage came in cassettes like these too.
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Kaybaba5(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
What u saw being displayed up there
In 1992,1993 u dont display that thing outside always kept inside locker with key cos its attracting thieves. I remembered my dad always locked it whenever we want to watch he would open the locker but refused to bring it out.

In 2000 it became surplus anybody could afford it.

Nawa ooo
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Shadysen: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hugo55:
Battle of Mozanga
Red machete
Naked gods
Full moon
full moon I relate
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Liposure: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
Osuman:

omoh you no b small Pipkin again oh, I hope you don marry?
As me, I am on my way to the altar very soon, even although things never too balance.
Back to the topic.

The god father.

Blood money

Damn to dust by Francis duru

Living in bondage

End of the road

After school hours

That year I thought it was nothing Jeff, I never knew it was naughty Jeff?

Narrow escape

The banana girls

Stupid

The oracle

Twice sisters

Silent night

Make i leave the other for una.
i never watched after school hours even tho I tried to
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by tradepunter: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2020
jawani

sita and jita

sunita

iyamatanga

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Pasima(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
Guy you too much that Tufaan sweet me well
pyyxxaro:
Isakaba

Evil Men

August Meeting

Yemi my Lover

Going Banana

Died Wreched ( Lucas)

Love with Language (Sandra Achums )

Deadly Proposal ( Obot Etuk)

Sakobi the snake girl ( Suzan Patrick)

Violated ( Ego Boyo, RMD , Joke Silva)

Naughty Jeff

Ultimate Power

Dog revenge

Tufaan

Commando

I spit on your grave

7 lucky kids

Kickboxer

First blood

Delta force commando

Chuck Norris

Hard to kill ( Steven Steagal )

Sharon Stone

Love in Vendetta

Last Party (Ibinabo feberesima)

Domitilla

Onome

PamPam, Yogo PamPam ( nkem owoh , okey bakassi)

Make I leave the rest for una
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by OlawaleBammie: 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

OK e be like una buy VCD late, maybe around '05 abi? tongue
we bot VCD around 2001 grin grin
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Pasima(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Toofan sweet oo
aboywithaname:

toofan and the classic Tom and jerrykins
Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by tradepunter: 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yuneehk:
One had to use a rewinder to rewind the cassette before playing.
Aki na ukwa part 2, I remember watching it with this.
Then my one year old birthday coverage came in cassettes like these too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

walkman cassettes player, an biro i use rewind am

1 Like

Re: Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? by Pasima(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Me na blue film

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Funke Akindele Visits The Housemates (Photos, Video) / Inside Real-life Leatherface House Where Victims Are Used For Masks, Belts (Pix) / Saskay Disgraces Cross For Slapping Her Bum At BBNaija Jacuzzi Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.