Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel (253 Views)

BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV / Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison / Man Turns Pastor As Prostitute He Slept With Acts Strangely During Sex (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel by daveobasi1: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2020
New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- ChristianGospel TV

Herman Mendoza built his kingdom in Queens, New York. He made a fortune selling cocaine with his brothers up and down the Eastern Seaboard. He had apartments around the city for his mistresses and a home in the Poconos for his beautiful nuclear family. But when he and his brothers were busted in a large-scale crackdown, his kingdom crumbled. Ready to kill himself rather than live behind bars, Herman instead came face-to-face with the all-consuming love of God. He would never be the same.

Herman Mendoza was once a New York drug lord with the world at his fingertips. With millions of dollars, women and worldly possessions, Mendoza thought he had it all — until his arrests and detainments led him on a path to discovering God and transforming his life.

Mendoza, author of the new book Shifting Shadows: How a New York Drug Lord Found Freedom in the Last Place He Expected, is now a Christian pastor in New York City.

And he recently told “The Pure Flix Podcast” about his foray into narcotics, explaining that he started experimenting with drugs as a teenager.

But it wasn’t until Mendoza’s 20’s when he couldn’t find employment that he really dove deep into the drug trade, following in the footsteps of his brothers.

“I was married and living with my wife and I was laid off from a job that I was working at,” Mendoza said. “And so I was desperate for money.”

So, Mendoza joined his brothers in distributing cocaine. It didn’t take long for him to feel untouchable, as money came flooding in and he began to party and enjoy his newfound riches.

“I thought that, ‘Hey, this is an easy way to make money and get rich,'” he said, noting, though, that his riches and fun were halted when cops found loads of cocaine in the trunk of his car.

Suddenly, Mendoza was facing life in prison — a reality that left him reeling.

“My mind was racing. My heart was like in my throat. It struck a chord with me because the reality of what I was involved in hit home,” he said. “I was facing 25 years to life, and at the time I had one child and I was thinking about my child, ‘What’s going to be of my child?'”

Mendoza struck a deal and ended up going to prison before being released and jumping right back into the crime mix.

“I was a fool … and I went right back into what they call in the streets, ‘the game,'” he said.

Once again, Mendoza found himself arrested and behind bars, with his legal conundrum becoming even more complex and troubling. But then something life-altering happened: his brother, who was also behind bars, became a Christian and set off on a mission to bring Mendoza to faith.

Remarkably, Mendoza’s brother saw his prayers answered.

“I gave my life to the Lord … there was no other recourse,” Mendoza said. “I said, I need to try God, I’ve tried anything else. … I had millions of dollars, but it was never satisfying.”

Despite his legal problems and past mistakes, Mendoza decided to become a Christian — an experience that deeply and profoundly impact his heart and mind.

“I felt this warmth that enveloped me. I felt the presence of God,” he said, noting that he suddenly wanted to heal his past mistakes and relationships. “I realized that Jesus paid the price for my sin … I was a walking dead man and now I’m alive in Christ.”

After Mendoza’s release, he started traveling the globe to share the gospel. And today he’s a pastor who is ministering to people in the New York City area.

Today, Herman shares his story at every opportunity, knowing that it may play a part in someone else’s journey into a relationship with Jesus. An engaging and fast-paced read, Shifting Shadows offers hope to those in despair, and shows all of us the lengths to which God will go to bring a troubled soul home. Also available in Spanish as Sombras cambiantes.

Listen to Mendoza reveal how he went from a New York drug lord to a pastor preaching the gospel across the globe and finding faith, hope and encouragement.

SOURCE>>> https://christiangospeltv..com/2020/11/new-york-drug-lord-herman-mendoza-finds.html
Re: New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel by ahnie: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2020
Nothing is too hard for God to do.
Re: New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel by Tobinrobin(m): 8:19am On Nov 15, 2020
That’s wonderful. The book will sell likewise. Win-win for him grin
Re: New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel by pyyxxaro: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Pastor Righteousness

Come and see good news oh

Glory
Re: New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2020
May Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu finds and embrace his own "Jesus" before the end of time.

Re: New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Nov 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Donald Trump is king of America in the order of Anointed god-kings like Cyrus of Persia, both named by name in the Bible. Only an anointed god-king could have built the temple of God in Jerusalem.

Solomon did it. Cyrus did it. The Donald did it too! Jesus will do it!

This conspiracy against The Donald will unravel; the Donald will have a great victory, he will trump his enemies, he will triumph over all of them. The voice of victory will be loud and total and complete, without any equivocation. It will be clear to everyone that the Donald has triumphed over all his enemies.

President Joe Biden's tenure is not found in the Bible. Sleepy Joe will not be president.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

When President Trump triumphs and blows his trump and it becomes clear as daylight there is now no longer any opposition whatsoever to his kingship, rulership and and dominion, and that of America over the world too, then we will hear from heaven.

We will hear the trump of God.

2 Samuel 22:14-16
The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

Psalms 18:13
The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Everything before the end of this generation [of the sun].

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Re: New York Drug Lord, Herman Mendoza, Finds Jesus, Turns Pastor- Christiangospel by kingxsamz(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Smart guy.
Safer way to make money.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Overcome This Sinful Thought? / Seeking God By Apostle Arome / A Hausa Police Man Spotted Preaching In Anambra State With His Police Unifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.