Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Memories Of A Refugee Child - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memories Of A Refugee Child (1080 Views)

Memories Of Cupid By Jeenah / Memories Of My Days In 100 Level / Evergreen Memories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Memories Of A Refugee Child by Orikinla(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2007
Memories of a Refugee Child

Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima Speaks About Memories of a Refugee Child:

After the blood and thunder of one of the most terrible civil wars in Africa, about a million corpses were left scattered all over the ruins of Biafra, by the roadside, bushes and shallow graves and millions of refugees harrowing in refugee camps besieged by the invading Nigerian army whilst the defeated Biafran soldiers fled. The nightmares still haunted one of the survivors, a refugee child who nearly died of kwashiorkor. And I have to tell you my eyewitness account, because I cannot erase the scars of the trauma of every refugee child. This is our untold story from the haunting memories of the horrors of refugee children in Biafra.

Memories of a Refugee Child is available on Amazon Shots.

(1) (Reply)

Tears Of The Desert In Darfur: A War Memoir / Never Say Can't (part 1) / Best Love Poem Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.