Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems (283 Views)

Eta Mbora Empowers Constituents With 2 Grass Cutting Machines (Photos) / Oyo House Of Reps Member, Odidiomo Empowers Constituents With Goats / Rochas Foundation Takes Read Campaign To Benue & Empowers The Less Privilege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Ptreat(f): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2020
A Benue lawmaker, Francis Ottah Agbo, representing Ado, Okpokwu and Ogbadibo Federal Constituency, recently distributed cassava stems to his constituents.
The lawmaker claimed the stems were hybrid.
His gesture, however, did not go down well with many of his constituents, who slammed him for only empowering them with cassava stems after many months in the Green Chamber.
Similarly, member representing Anambra West Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Honourable Patrick Obalim-Udoba recently distributed hundreds of bundles of Cassava stems to his constituents.

Here are some pictures below.

Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Ptreat(f): 9:05am On Nov 15, 2020
More

Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by TONY042(m): 9:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Okay
Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Shelumiel: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Lol...Nigeria na fvcking joke.
Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by modsfucker: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2020
That cassava stem can make a difference in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2020
I don't know why people are against this

If the stems are improved variety then trust me it's one of the best things u can do for your people
Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2020
There is nothing absolutely wrong with this.

Infact the best gift you can give to someone is something that will have impact to his/her life.

This should be applauded to be expanded on large scale both with corn, cocoyam, pumpkin and the rest.

This is better than giving someone ludo and slippers, more like telling them to continue being useless

I applaud the Benue lawmaker.

1 Like

Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Madmohamed419(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Ptreat:

A Benue lawmaker, Francis Ottah Agbo, representing Ado, Okpokwu and Ogbadibo Federal Constituency, recently distributed cassava stems to his constituents.
The lawmaker claimed the stems were hybrid.
His gesture, however, did not go down well with many of his constituents, who slammed him for only empowering them with cassava stems after many months in the Green Chamber.
Similarly, member representing Anambra West Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Honourable Patrick Obalim-Udoba recently distributed hundreds of bundles of Cassava stems to his constituents.

Here are some pictures below. 

I see that stupid boy from Benue mocking Anambra firs son in other trend. Make una help me ass omenka if he don't get his own casaver so he can go back to farm and stop his madness here. spacial thank to that law Maker for helping that por boy. On Sirius note I preferred casaver stick than redo
Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by FarahAideed: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2020
He giving them fishing tools instead of fish but our people prefer fish
Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Shelumiel: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with this.

Infact the best gift you can give to someone is something that will have impact to his/her life.

This should be applauded to be expanded on large scale both with corn, cocoyam, pumpkin and the rest.

This is better than giving someone ludo and slippers, more like telling them to continue being useless

I applaud the Benue lawmaker.
Why hasn't this lawmaker empowered his children with such?

Please think wisely before answering
Re: Another Lawmaker, Ottah From Benue Empowers Constituents With Cassava Stems by Beremx(f): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2020
He should have added money na. Na cassava stick dem go chop?

(1) (Reply)

Minister To Bulama Bukarti: Bandits Have Been Degraded / "You Are An Ingrate, Your Defection Illegal" - Egwu, Idu, Others Attack Umahi / Kogi: Over 100 PDP Exco, Members Dump Party For APC In Mopamuro LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.