Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy (3786 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / Akeem Babalola, UNILAG Lecturer, Accused Of Raping 20-year-old Undergraduate / Which Handwork Is Best To Learn For An Undergraduate Student To Be Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by jayextra(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
You already have Graphics in mind work on that.

I'm 20 as well decided to learn how to fix phones last month and I'm enjoying it since ASUU doesn't want to call off strike.

Graphics and Python on my list too.
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Wickedfact: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Learn solar and inverter installations.

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Xeeex: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Learn programming, either web development or data science

Thank me later

Spoiler: it's not an easy ride but it's definitely worth it

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Evanzy: 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Programming... Become a software developer because that's what is invoke
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by primestreams: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
smiley
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by TonyBankz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Go for barbing..
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Wickedfact: 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Evanzy:
Programming... Become a software developer because that's what is invoke

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
smiley

nastyking

I'd advise you watch this video, it's less than 40 seconds. Very insightful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOm97wlNGc
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Maxxim: 1:13am On Nov 16, 2020
I've been into construction for a very long time and if I could turn back time I'll take interest in these skills, forklift driver, Ac technicians and elevator mechanics.

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Mywd:
Go and learn FOREX

hmmm forex again
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by somehow: 7:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Forex is not handwork

It's more of investment, a poor man should not go near forex

If you have no source of income, do not go near Forex.

Hand work is what you can use your hands to correct, create, repair, or build.

So learn mechanic, bricklaying, plumbing, tailoring, or electrical fittings

If you have money to spare, then learn web development, programming, content management /writing, 3D animation, CCTV installation and the likes.

Do not think just now, think tomorrow in making your decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by BigDawsNet: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2020
You definitely have a background skills in graphics

Then learn deeper
More advance designs with diff apps
Learn video editing
Animations 3d, cartoons
UI/UX
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by femi4: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2020
nastyking:
Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn based on your opinion For A 20 Year Old Guy
Barbing or Tailoring or painting
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by 17yrnigga: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Pimpstar:
Programming and All.
pls explain this 'programming' of a thing
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by vickertony(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2020
nastyking:
Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn based on your opinion For A 20 Year Old Guy
Get a laptop, Research, learn one aspect of copywriting and freelance with your newly acquired skill.
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Harbidexy5(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2020
The only skills worthy of learning this age is Digital skills.
Learn software development and secure the future.

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Zidane199(m): 2:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
ogbenimax007:
second
fashion designer especially those that do phoenix design on clothes. they don't usually have competitors but u must be able to do both men and women phoenix design to make it easily.
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by henryligit: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Computer repair is good
In school
Start with photocopy business
Wit the machine in yr Lodge

Start looking for small place to start selling
Refilling toners for printers
Buy laptop start online printing if you can/
Start selling computer accessories small small/
Gradually you we find yourself selling computer accessories at the same repairing computer

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Slyzen(m): 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Learn programming. You can start with Javascript and then master more JS libraries. I bet in 6 months time you would start earning something, no matter how small.

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Slyzen(m): 5:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
FahBuLous:
I love computers... And a biq fan of graphic desiqninq.. What do you think?

Since you like graphic designing, then you can do front end development, aka UI design. Kindly learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript. If you are proficient in these 3, there is almost nothing you cannot build. And you will be paid very well.

1 Like

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by FahBuLous: 1:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Slyzen:

Since you like graphic designing, then you can do front end development, aka UI design. Kindly learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript. If you are proficient in these 3, there is almost nothing you cannot build. And you will be paid very well.
Thank u so much sir, I will follow this advice..
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by Slyzen(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
FahBuLous:
Thank u so much sir, I will follow this advice..

Nice one. To start your JS journey, go to Google PlayStore and download the Grasshopper App by Google. You can start coding with your phone and have fun!

2 Likes

Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by FahBuLous: 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Slyzen:

Nice one. To start your JS journey, go to Google PlayStore and download the Grasshopper App by Google. You can start coding with your phone and have fun!
Thanks sir.. People like you is why i love nairaland...
Re: Which Handwork Is Advisable And Best To Learn For A 20 Year Old Guy by SuperOnyi: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
FahBuLous:
Based on your experiences and exposure... Which would you advice your younger brother to go for;

shocked

What did you go for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Information You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass The Exam / Unizik Aptitude Test Date. / How To Check WAEC Result May/june 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.