Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,743 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Is That Secret You Will Take To The Grave - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is That Secret You Will Take To The Grave (203 Views)

Woman Shocked As A Turkey Circles Grave Nonstop At Cemetery (photos) / ‘meth’- The New Hard Drug Sending Nigerian Youths To Their Early Grave, / SHOCKING VIDEO: Woman Gives Birth In Her Grave After Being Buried For 4 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Secret You Will Take To The Grave by paroleski(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2020
As humans, we are bound to make mistakes. Some mistakes we can come out from, others we can't.
We may even stumble on the secret of another person but can't mention it to anyone.

It may be too gory, or damn irritating. But It is just a forum to learn the unpalatable things that go on in this big blue earth

Mine: when I was much younger, I once stumbled on a big Aunt picking something from her privates, with her legs wide open. She didn't see me though. But today, even though she's elderly; anytime I see her my mind flashes back to that scene.

Feel free to share.

Mods pls move to the front page

Re: What Is That Secret You Will Take To The Grave by pyyxxaro: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2020
paroleski:
As humans, we are bound to make mistakes. Some mistakes we can come out from, others we can't.
We may even stumble on the secret of another person but can't mention it to anyone.

It may be too gory, or damn irritating. But It is just a forum to learn the unpalatable things that go on in this big blue earth

Mine: when I was much younger, I once stumbled on a big Aunt picking something from her privates, with her legs wide open. She didn't see me though. But today, even though she's elderly; anytime I see her my mind flashes back to that scene.

Feel free to share.

Mods pls move to the front page

OP you well

For that thing when u see , u go soon get Glaucoma of the TESTICLES
Re: What Is That Secret You Will Take To The Grave by Ever8090: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2020
If I say it here it is no longer a secret,..so let me keep it so that I can take it to the grave as a secret

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Powerful People In Nigeria / Taylors Realties Partners With Mombasa Realtors, Voyager Hotel / Letter To Blackface Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.