Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi (18663 Views)

Video Of Umahi Commending Iyorchia Ayu For "Working For Tinubu" / Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan To Attend APC NEC, Thursday / Jubilation In Edo Over Shaibu’s Planned Defection From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by SavageMaster: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:

PDP will be quenched in SE. Anambra is eternally APGA, WHILE IMO IS APC.

EBONYI AND ABIA ARE EDGING TOWARDS APC. LET ENUGU REMAIN ALONE WITH GBURUGBURU.

You can't be too sure of Anambra being eternally APGA. Apga is fast losing goodwill in Anambra. It will be a herculean task for the party to install the next Anambra State Governor
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Moferere: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
catherine1998:
Is either you can't read properly or you lack capacity to understand

Catherine1998
Children will always be children grin
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Jonathan39: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Almajiri bandits and Boko haram are having a field day in your backyard
NNEWIsuper:

Get out of here you this guy.. Peter Obi has been a useless being and a failure to the east back to back and we're trying to correct that yet you're here making useless noise like the igalas u all are.. Are you this shameless
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:
Imo is APC, IF EBONYI AND ABIA JOINS APC AS WELL

THEN BY 2023 THREE SE STATES WILL BE APC AND IT WILL HAVE AS MANY POWERFUL DELEGATES TO CANVASS APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET TOWARDS SE.

THAT IS THE ARRANGEMENT

With this kind of high cost of living , it will only take an idiot or a non Nigerian to vote for APC again
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Duru009(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
If Umahi moves, PDP is dead in the South East !
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Coldsteel(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
AFONAMARO:
Ebonyi State Governor is an attention seeker.
Does he need to announce to his party that he wants to defect before doing so? Why not just resign formally and join any party he deem fit? Why the unnecessary attention seeking?
It's not unnecessary and he's smarter than you are..
This attention seeking is sitting the PDP up..
If he could attract another SE gov like Ikpeazu, it's political doom for PDP.
They would be forced to compensate the SE for their agelong loyalty.
He singlehandedly is doing what the Ohaneze and the SE Governors Forum hv failed to do.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Jonathan39: 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Umahi has been anti PDP. But I like his reason
Duru009:
If Umahi moves, PDP is dead in the South East !
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:
Umahi is a real asset. Ikpeazu of Abia is also leaning to him.

If PDP loses both Ebonyi and Abia state through decamping, by 2023 PDP will have only one state in South East ( Enugu ).

Even Gburugburu of Enugu will definitely decamp to APC before 2023 for the sake of Orji Uzor Kalu,both of them have a very soft and longtime relationship.
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by AFONAMARO: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Coldsteel:

He singlehandedly is doing what the Ohaneze and the SE Governors Forum hv failed to do.

And Ikpeazu is relevant? Mr smart man
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
vioment:
If umahi can up his visions more like knowing how to do unity politics, economics vision, and know how to envision internal and external security. He will be a great one for the ages.

Hint:
When you condemn ipob, condemn others. Fight for unity of all quarters. Its more dignified to loose on that platform.

Economic vision: create clear business rules and stability; factor in the use of generator.
Don't do borrowing practices. When you talk to the leaders of great countries, don't go telling them about our ethnic and religious divide, find a way to vibe with them so that their best experts can come and help us get a head start on electricity. Immerse yourself in electricity knowledge, so that you will understand quickly that hydro and solar are our 3rd and 4th options on our quest for electricity. Gas and others are the 1st.

Security:
Educational security for the populace and the officials. Ekelebe and others need a pay raise. Fingerprinting and DNA forensics are implementable practices that can happen right away even with the pitiful electricity we have, later you can do more cameras but still do some. Fight for things like this.

We don't want Naf doing cid forensics. Only for them not to be aware of rescue tins.

When Umahi finally enters the race of the number 1, I hope he has a broad shoulder to take the pressure and be savvy, it is not a sure bet but I can currently bet on the minimum result you can achieve.

I believe say zulum go challenge you, but if una fit for the better of naija, fit collabo, it will be a win-win for a better naija and along the way, una fit turn all those money seekers wey go one cun chop national money, into dignified workers.

Remember

My loyalty na day to day, I no tattoo am for my mind. Behave thy self and team.

Good luck baba.

Good

nice submission.

umahi/zulum go make sense.

what about tinubu? man is a big masquerade in the 2023 agenda!

seems like peter obi have accepted to play second fiddle to atiku smh

1 Like

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by flyingpig: 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

nice submission.

what about tinubu? man is a big masqurade in the 2023 agenda!

obi is a simp & coward. Does atiku have two balls and he, one?
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
IamFINESSE:

That means you don't know me better, I'm a pdp supporter no apologies

But due to their support for wike's Atrocity against obigbo made me to back out and currently supporting no political party at the moment.
We are like minded Bro. I started hating PDP the day Wike started killing IPOB members even though I am Yoruba. Wike disappointed me too much all because he wants to please the Fulani slave masters up North. That is cruel and callous.

Please let's join the new YDPN/NYDP to chase out the wicked cultists ruling Nigeria.
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Coldsteel:

ohaneze is also backing umahi.
1999-till date yet the SE have never produced a presidential flagbearer under pdp. no excuse 4 pdp. i wish umahi the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by catherine1998: 4:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:

Catherine1998
Children will always be children grin
Well Children in your own analogy may differ from Children in another person's analogy, but the bottom line is when ever you are in public space, always be sure of what you are saying, don't base it on I hear say.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by ABlAstate: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why can't you bring someone from the shithole Abia state? Don't you have anyone to present or are you scared? Abia state and all its indigenes are cursed, no wonder the state is cursed backward shithole and also the worst state in Nigeria. Obi is like the prayer of many Abians to come and transform the state.

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Peter Obi is a failure back to back and failed to even the election.. We in Abia will prefer an Abakaliki man than anambra people who are not really igbos but unfortunate igala migrants from kogi to govern is, reason why we didn't support obi in Abia, get it?That's the reason obi failed bc an anambra man can never represent us
[/s]
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by ABlAstate: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abia state is a shameless useless state, look at how our governor is being tossed around to join any party? Which party would even accept Abia state when the state looks like this? cheesy

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:
obi is a simp & coward. Does atiku have two balls and he, one?

calm down bro. obi is not yoruba , umahi is not from sokoto. in an ideal setting , two of them should work together to protect the interest of Ndi Igbo. no need to call him a coward. i agree , he should aim for PRESIDENT no be 2 dey do boy boy 4 atiku. Atiku is one of those politician that delivered aso rock to apc. man doesn't deserve such loyalty.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by flyingpig: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

calm down bro. obi is not yoruba , umahi is not from sokoto. in an ideal setting , two of them should work together to protect the interest of Ndi Igbo. no need to call him a coward. i agree , he should aim for PRESIDENT no be 2 dey do boy boy 4 atiku. Atiku is one of those politician that delivered aso rock to apc. man doesn't deserve such loyalty.

that is honestly what i expect. And not for one to lay low and hope to be made VeePeee

1 Like

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by flyingpig: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

ohaneze is also backing umahi.
1999-till date yet the SE have never produced a presidential flagbearer under pdp. no excuse 4 pdp. i wish umahi the best of luck.
i wish him tne best luck too
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by eeetuk(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2020

He claimed that the PDP had been unfair to the South-east since 1999, as it has deliberately refused to zone the presidential ticket of the party to the zone."

Nonsense! 

Not  a good reason for changing a party. A party flag bearer is not awarded to someone because of your geographical region. 

Instead, a nominee for the party receives a ticket to represent the party by party convention process---which allows members to vote to choose a nominee 

Is APC going to award someone from southeast  geopolitical zone its 2023 presidential ticket. 

I doubt it. 

Why?

That will divide members and tip victory to PDP in 2023.

Perhaps,  Governor Umahi does not know the different between democracy and military government. 

I hope in the coming days, he will learn when he returns to PDP over the same reason that made him to change party.
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by NNEWIsuper: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
ABlAstate:
Why can't you bring someone from the shithole Abia state? Don't you have anyone to present or are you scared?

Well OUK is already there in APC, we only need more hands to help him in APC reason why we're supporting defections from PDP big wigs like Umahi.. But in your case the worthless killer obi failed woefully bc Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu states opposed his candidature
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by ABlAstate: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
You are an ABA dirty pig. Check the 2019 presidential results for SE, Peter Obi and PDP won in all the 5 states in SE, including SS.

By the way Abia is my state but it is a cursed shithole state that's unattractive to any political party. Abia state is cursed. cheesy

Illiterate aba dirty fool lol

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Well OUK is already there in APC, we only need more hands to help him in APC reason why we're supporting defections from PDP big wigs like Umahi.. But in your case the worthless killer obi failed woefully bc Abia, Ebonyi and Enugu states opposed his candidature
[/s]

Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by kalu61(m): 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
fergie001:

I am just laughing.....Ikpeazu cheesy grin grin grin

kalu61 come oooooo
l received the news with mixed reaction. PDP time in Abia is up. Nobody can save them in 2023 but at the other end the interest of SE in National politics should be applauded if SE can form a strong hold for APC under Umahi. Honestly, is a mixed reaction. I just hate OVI and PDP in Abia state.
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by vioment: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

nice submission.

what about tinubu? man is a big masquerade in the 2023 agenda!

Tinubu was a leader doing good until he alayes begin ginger him confidence, then godfatherism begin shark am.

As for Peter obi, im try when he was in power but na more of an audio guy. I like some of his swagger.
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by leisuretym: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kobicove:

He's going for presidential slot!

They are only deceiving him..lol
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by sapientia(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Burruchaga71:
David Umahi presidential ambition is dead on arrival. Who is he to compare him self with Peter Obi. Average Igbo man will never allow Abakaliki man to govern them.

I prefer good governance to Igbo presidency.

But your last assertion is correct

I told a friend some days ago that should East ever want to produce a president, it will be difficult for the first to be an Ebonyi man.
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by ityP(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jakemedg:

Where is OUK from?

Ngige, Rochas, Onu,Onyejeocha and Co are not APC members right?

Lmao. You think it's about these top persons you're mentioning. Come to the east and say "Sai Baba"
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by Moferere: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
catherine1998:
Well Children in your own analogy may differ from Children in another person's analogy, but the bottom line is when ever you are in public space, always be sure of what you are saying, don't base it on I hear say.
Like I told you earlier, I don't engage inconsequential people.

You are irrelevant in this discussion.

Peace
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by fergie001: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
kalu61:
l received the news with mixed reaction. PDP time in Abia is up. Nobody can save them in 2023 but at the other end the interest of SE in National politics should be applauded if SE can form a strong hold for APC under Umahi. Honestly, is a mixed reaction. I just hate OVI and PDP in Abia state.
You think PDP won't win 2023 in Abia?
You make me laugh oooo
As if there is usually elections in Abia.
Elections don't take place on Abia......Unless there is a Federal PRESENCE directly involved, nobody can stop the PDP in Abia.

That is the sad truth.
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
vioment:

Tinubu was a leader doing good until he alayes begin ginger him confidence, then godfatherism begin shark am.

As for Peter obi, im try when he was in power but na more of an audio guy. I like some of his swagger.

tinubu , despite the alayes and godfatherism (godfather/political patronage is common to the average african politician. nobody wan relinquish power). i admire his loyalty and consistency.....man ought to be the face of opposition in 21st century nigerian polìtics. he knows how to play the long game.

you said obi is more of an audio guy!
what do you mean?
Re: PDP To Hold Emergency NEC Thursday Over Planned Defection Of Umahi by IamFINESSE: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
DamZik:
We are like minded Bro. I started hating PDP the day Wike started killing IPOB members even though I am Yoruba. Wike disappointed me too much all because he wants to please the Fulani slave masters up North. That is cruel and callous.

Please let's join the new YDPN/NYDP to chase out the wicked cultists ruling Nigeria.

Bless you bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Obi’s Campaign Council Shows He Isn’t Different From APC And PDP / Budget Padding: Jibrin Forwards Names Of First 50 Reps To EFCC, See List / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.