Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne (531 Views)

Neo Meets Wathoni's Son. The Child She Gave Birth 'As A Virgin' / Child Comedienne, Emmanuella Visits Malaysia, Meets Actress Moyo Lawal (photos) / Comedienne Emmanuella Pictured Working With Walt Disney Studios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne by 10mobile: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2020
Some people think that witches are only those who grow wings and fly at night (if at all there is such a thing as witches flying). No, witches are not just flying creatures. Instead, they are human beings that you may even know on the street. By the time you finish reading this short piece, you are going to be able to identify anyone who has a witchcraft spirit even if the spirit is still hiding. I am using what happened recently in the life of Emmanuela the famous child comedienne to help you see this clearly.

Since the child comedienne Emmanuela was reported to have built a house for her mom, I have discovered how angry many people have been. They said she is too young to do that and more. Some people are even calling out those who congratulated her such as Regina Daniel.

If you are one of those who are angry with her for the feat just because you think she is too young to have done that, I want to inform you that THAT'S EXACTLY THE KIND OF MIND THAT INFORMED THOSE WITCHES AND WIZARDS MANY OF US ARE AFRAID OF IN OUR VARIOUS VILLAGES.

This is how: naturally, people are uncomfortable when they see a younger person achieve something that they themselves haven't achieved or couldn't achieve at that age. This is how many of these people would develop unwarranted bitterness against the younger generation for no other reason than that they achieved the success that they think those people shouldn't have achieved at their age.

So, be careful if you see yourself being angry just because someone else is able to do what you yourself cannot do. In fact, I have to let you know that, if you have that mind, that's a witchcraft spirit developing in you. So, you need to deliver yourself through repentance. Otherwise, one day, you are going to get caught in a situation that will turn you into a full-blown witch or wizard. For instance, many of us here may have people in our various families and villages who are working assiduously to ensure that YOU don't succeed in life (my next article will be on how to beat such people in their own games).

Yesterday, a school mate of mine who is a successful pharmacist was complaining bitterly about Emmanuela, saying she is too young to build a house for her mom. Again, my friend said he would be happier to hear that Emmanuela graduated from school. I immediately cautioned him by reminding him that many older people in his own village must now be angry that he has achieved this much at his age.

Each person has his/her own grace. Some people are meant to achieve early success in life. Such people often get embroiled in scandal before they get old due to the euphoria of early stupendous success and its effect on their young brains. But while the early birds are basking in their early successes, some late birds get so bitter at them that they neglect their own grace and value. Thus, they spend the spiritual and mental energy they would have used to work on themselves to actualize themselves - they spend that energy on fighting the early birds instead. Such people will get angry at everything the early birds do.

"See him hanging his shoulders" someone would bitterly say from a corner in a townhouse just because you came out of your car and stretched yourself. In as much as we all hate to have someone else do this to us, let's learn no to do it to others as well.

Re: Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne by alBHAGDADI: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2020
@OP

What about telling her not to show off such things?

Why did she show off? She wanted the praises of men. Her kind often forget that while many are willing to praise us when we blow our trumpet or show off our good doings, a few who are dangerous are ready to destroy us for such.

She was foolish to have shown off her effort just to be seen of men.

What she has actually done is to create hate in different families. Most mothers and father's might dislike their children as a result of her show off. They might think their children are failures.

What happened to building a house and giving it to your mother without the world knowing? She had to post it on Instagram with a captioned message to her mother which could have told her in private. Simply put, she wanted to pepper dem. When the pepper pains the witches, she shouldn't complain when they strike back.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne by 10mobile: 11:16am On Nov 15, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

@OP

What about telling her not to show off such things?

Why did she show off? She wanted the praises of men. Her kind often forget that while many are willing to praise us when we blow our trumpet or show off our good doings, a few who are dangerous are ready to destroy us for such.

She was foolish to have shown off her effort just to be seen of men.

What she has actually done is to create hate in different families. Most mothers and father's might dislike their children as a result of her show off. They might think their children are failures.

What happened to building a house and giving it to your mother without the world knowing? She had to post it on Instagram with a captioned message to her mother which could have told her in private. Simply put, she wanted to pepper dem. When the pepper pains the witches, she shouldn't complain when they strike back.
That's exactly what I said. Do you know how many people who get angry in your town just because you got out of your car that you even consider poor? They say, "see how he is hanging his shoulders" no matter how humble you are. I tell you, most times that we become busybodies and say that people are "showing off", it is only in our eyes.

Tell me, what's wrong with celebrating your own success? There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. But, if anyone thinks there is something wrong with it, it is only because that witchcraft spirit is there. Very bitter truth that many people would prefer not to hear, but this is the truth anyway. Someone somewhere celebrating his/her success should not become an issue to someone else unless that WICKED spirit is there. And, let me tell you: The words 'WITCH' and 'WICKED' have common roots. I am actually sharing this because I see that so many people are guilty of this that people are beginning to think it is normal. No, it is not.
Re: Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2020
Yes, they should explain to us how the house came about so as to inspire other young ones because she's actually too young for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne by 10mobile: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Zzor:
Yes, they should explain to us how the house came about so as to inspire other young ones because she's actually too young for that.
Don't we all know that Emmanuella is a Youtube star? Do you know how much Youtube stars earn? So, why are you asking for how the house came about. If I knew her personally and I got to know she was about to make the achievement public, I would have advised her against it, knowing that there are so many wicked souls in Africa. But that's not to say that it's wrong to celebrate it, as she has innocently done. In other places (America, for example), people would celebrate the achievement and use it as an example to brag about the superiority of their race. But not here in Africa. It's actually why Africa is underdeveloped. We are far more wicked than other people, naturally.
Re: Witchcraft Spirit Manifested Against Emmanuella The Child Comedienne by Toyade888(m): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wahala for who build house for him mama oo

(1) (Reply)

“no Kiss Oh” – Moment Bride Denied Her Groom A Kiss On Their Wedding Day..... / Jubilation As L.A.X Becomes A Landlord (see Photos) / Davido Perform In His Driver Tunde Wedding||ozo Fans Credit Him ₦5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.