Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas (28816 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Road To Be Completed Very Soon / Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by relicng: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ok. Omo Ogun, ise ya
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by donbrowser(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
athaboi:
wetting concern ikpazu here na...the guy that reacted is from ogun so what's your own
Are you minding that guy?
We should praise him for mediocrity abi?

No good road in the whole of Ota. People use facemask to pass through Atan from Agbara because of dust.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by tyup(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Odobaone:

Through Ogijo ryt? Dat road is terrible but I live in lekki and work in ABK. That JBD-EPE road make sense

I've not passed there in bout two years now but the last time I did I wish I could just disembark as quick as I can
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by feed70: 2:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
In the Western world u can't see a mayor fixing road and taking it as a credit for himself and for every one to see , these things in abroad is done unannounced

Ravon:

https://brandspurng.com/2020/11/15/ijebu-ode-epe-expressway-will-be-ready-by-christmas-ogun-state-governor-photos/[b][/b]
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by litathom(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Who was the yeye governor waving at

litathomwrites
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Rechargeam: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Roads within Ogun state are nothing to write home about.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Odunayomi247(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
please finish lafenwa to rounda road too

the suffering is too much

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Moferere: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
athaboi:
wetting concern ikpazu here na...the guy that reacted is from ogun so what's your own

He's your boyfriend from Ogun now.
I don't know why you are crying more than the bereaved.

Notice me, amẹbọ

Athaboi, guy wey dey disguise as woman

Dindinrin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by SaintLucia: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dapo Abiodun has been working since elected as Ogun state governor without hyping himself on social media compare to the audio governor in this picture looking like.....

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by athaboi(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:

He's your boyfriend from Ogun now.
I don't know why you are crying more than the bereaved.

Notice me, amẹbọ

Athaboi, guy wey dey disguise as woman

Dindinrin
what's this one talking about
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by simple250: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
bigtt76:
They'll spend millions on road construction but ignore drainage and when the rains come it washes the road off angry

The billions will stop coming if the roads are constructed with drainage. Thy will need fresh contract for the construction of drainage. E SHOCK U cheesy
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Afowosere: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
I hope it's not an audio promise? Cos this ia "Fake News" and Audio government era.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Sheriman(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ijebu-Ode to Ikorodu nko?? That road no fit for any 8Months pregnancy woman. If she enter all these papadi commercial Mazda bus na that road she go born weytin she put for belle..
Though that road is short cut to Lagos but na death trap.. Try to take that road enter Ikorodu to confirm if I dey lie.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by OmodavidoX(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
OnlyUniqueJobs:
Nice one

. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by aribisala0(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
tyup:

If there's one thing I respect Northern Governors for, it's the fixing of Major route roads and ensuring portholes free. this epe road has been long overdue to start off just now sad

Anyways, what about Shagamu - Ikorodu road??
What is the connection between Northern governors and this topic? What kind of talk is that
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
tyup:

I've not passed there in bout two years now but the last time I did I wish I could just disembark as quick as I can
My advise to you is for you not to pass through the road now o grin

And if is necessary for you to pass it, no carry your personal car enter the road o, especially during raining season grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by codemaniacs: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
zz
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sheriman:
Ijebu-Ode to Ikorodu nko?? That road no fit for any 8Months pregnancy woman. If she enter all these papadi commercial Mazda bus na that road she go born weytin she put for belle..
Though that road is short cut to Lagos but na death trap.. Try to take that road enter Ikorodu to confirm if I dey lie.. grin grin
This was once one of the best road before in the south west. Is now one of the most terrible road in the whole Nigeria cheesy
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by tyup(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
aribisala0:
What is the connection between Northern governors and this topic? What kind of talk is that

Get a dipper
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tinubu 2023
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Iseoluwani: 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
idiots, no room for drainage.
mumu contractor mumu gov
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Front0lane: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
athaboi:
We know despicable souls from the Igboland with your fake monicker.

Your foolish governor isn't doing anything for Xmas yet your bigoted igbotic father isn't wailing like a deranged lunatic but here you are criticizing those doing something.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by tyup(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
My advise to you is for you not to pass through the road now o grin

And if is necessary for you to pass it, no carry your personal car enter the road o, especially during raining season grin

Lol I don't even pass there anymore I rather link Lagos thr Ojota to my respective location

But Lagos route map no just make at all, imagine just a single route from Ikorodu to Maryland so if there's any trailer break down or hoodlums activities one would just have to sleep there till the next day? mehnn

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Front0lane: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seniorwriter:
Really?

These crop of Politicians are yet to come to the reality that Nigerians don't appreciate their project projections but complete the projects then it will mean more to them ..Reason why so many lagosians appreciated Ex Gov Ambode for his completed road projects!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
what road did Ambode complete? Pls mention Just 5.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by adeoba2008(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is a greek gift to people on that axis. A road without drainage.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:

But Okezie Ikpeazu is fast in your opinion.

Oniranu undecided
ONLY GOD KNOW WHY THIS OKORO GUYS CAN EASILY SPEAK TRASH AS A RESPONSE TO ANY POST ON NAIRALAND
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by dubeygol: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
bigtt76:
They'll spend millions on road construction but ignore drainage and when the rains come it washes the road off angry
Some roads do not require drainage, especially major highways. The ngineers go with reinforcement instead. It's a cheaper and in most cases better option.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by zabuur: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
I wish Oyo State can give us something similar be the turn of the new year as well
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Timi141: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Looking at these pictures as an engineer, I'm sorry but it has to be said, these roads won't last. With the sort of soil they are building on and the shallow depth of topsoil they've removed, these roads will suffer once the rain starts.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by engrkaz(m): 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bro... what part of Epe are u from? Awa omo Sokoto Barafini. Irawo osan tin bagba leru.
tollyboy5:

omo this road is long over due abeg. make we no complain. epe my home town is the lagos future
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by jesmond3945: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
athaboi:
don't mind the idiot. He would still buy fuel 170 per litre.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
tyup:

Lol I don't even pass there anymore I rather link Lagos thr Ojota to my respective location

But Lagos route map no just make at all, imagine just a single route from Ikorodu to Maryland so if there's any trailer break down or hoodlums activities one would just have to sleep there till the next day? mehnn
You can pass through the ikorodu-Itokin expressway to epe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / Nasiru Salisu Zango Rejects N700,000 Bribe To Kill A Story In Kano. Photos / Stop Weeping, Arm Benue People To Defend Themselves, Sagay Tells Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.