Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,141 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas (28653 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Road To Be Completed Very Soon / Fashola: Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready By 2022 / Real Madrid Football Academy Port Harcourt To Be Ready By May Ending - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by lexy2014: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
bigtt76:
They'll spend millions on road construction but ignore drainage and when the rains come it washes the road off angry

Y are u talking like this? If they do d road to last, how will they award another contract as a means of chopping?

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Hallabee1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
The road is good but this is Nigeria , give it 2yrs b4 next election , bad again and they will use it for election campaign ...
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
OneTemplate:
Dapo Abiodun is too slow and clueless in my opinion but kudos for this project if indeed it is delivered before Christmas.
if it's your governor BUT IF IT'S NOT YOUR GOVERNOR IN FACT OGUN KILLED YOU WITH YOUR USELESS FINGER TO TYPE NONSENSE
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by tollyboy5(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
engrkaz:
Bro... what part of Epe are u from? Awa omo Sokoto Barafini. Irawo osan tin bagba leru.
Boss! Your Yoruba konk gan o! grin omo odo-Egiri close to odomola
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by SaintLucia: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
zabuur:
I wish Oyo State can give us something similar be the turn of the new year as well
U say what?

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
athaboi:
wetting concern ikpazu here na...the guy that reacted is from ogun so what's your own

Don't mind him. I know Abiodun personally so my criticism is even objective. He is underperforming and that is the truth.

He should be charged to do far more because some of us are fed up with Ogun punching below her weight vis a vis her natural endowment.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oizatobad:
if it's your governor BUT IF IT'S NOT YOUR GOVERNOR IN FACT OGUN KILLED YOU WITH YOUR USELESS FINGER TO TYPE NONSENSE

Check my previous post. I have no time for criticising any leader that is not my leader directly. I leave that to the oversabi people who are always in other people's business to the detriment of their own.

I believe in each person holding his/her leader accountable and leaving others to do same.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Unlike some olori pelebe developers grin

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Buffalo2(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
What of Ota roadssssssss

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by bonnyhope: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

omo this road is long over due abeg. make we no complain. epe my home town is the lagos future

Pls is it true that epe- Ijebu road is under construction
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
donbrowser:

Are you minding that guy?
We should praise him for mediocrity abi?

No good road in the whole of Ota. People use facemask to pass through Atan from Agbara because of dust.

Indeed. We are not like some to ignore our own misrule to go and be doing gbe borun, gbe fila and gbe gele over the business of others.

I know Abiodun personally. For example, I can tell the forum for free that his younger brother who used to hussle in UK fronts for him for 'egunje' runs even now.

Abiodun is a business man who made his money in oil and gas with government and padi padi favoritism like Dangote and co. He is not special, charismatic or particularly talented.

He is not a naturally effective public administrator, like Fashola or Ambode, and Ogun is suffering for this. He would not have been my choice given what I know of him.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Omoboricash(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
tyup:

If there's one thing I respect Northern Governors for, it's the fixing of Major route roads and ensuring portholes free. this epe road has been long overdue to start off just now sad

Anyways, what about Shagamu - Ikorodu road??
Shagamu ikorodu road has been awarded to a contractor by federal government almost Yeats ago. I don't know why the work has not commenced fully. That road need to be attended to as matter of urgency
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by 1stNumeroUno: 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
... and after this Xmas the road will not be available for use again, because it'll be washed away by first rain of the new year.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Seniorwriter(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Front0lane:
what road did Ambode complete? Pls mention Just 5.

Go and ask them in Abule-Egba axis Epe axis, Howbeit my point is about projects completed not how many.... ....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Bluntemperor: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
tyup:

If there's one thing I respect Northern Governors for, it's the fixing of Major route roads and ensuring portholes free. this epe road has been long overdue to start off just now sad

Anyways, what about Shagamu - Ikorodu road??

ATTENTION GOVERNOR ABIODUN:

Your excellency Sir,we thank you so far.
That you went for on the spot assessment shows you have a listening ears.
•We want you to use that same methods to visit-Ejirin-Omu-Eleni-Ijebu-Ode Road which is an eyesore.
•We want you to extend your visitations to Sagamu-Ogijo -Ikorodu Road that most trailers passes through on daily basis is not moving at all!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by sokera: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

You see pictures and still call it audio ! shocked
the quality of that pictures is bitter than the quality of the road this useless governor is constructing in Ogun state ... I regret supporting this man
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by dederocs(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
We need more infrastructure, that is what tax payers money and federal allocations are meant for. We are watching.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by supereagle(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ogun West has not benefited from this government. Owode-Ilaro road in terrible conditions, Abeokuta- Aiyetoro road bad and others I can't mention .now.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by olatuns2017: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:

But Okezie Ikpeazu is fast in your opinion.

Oniranu undecided

Thank you my brother

IPOB are monitoring spirit but there own governors on vacation

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by coby1: 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
What of rail way.....How can this guys think so low.....Why can't we have a good and fast inter state rail way system...No economy can function well if the rail system isn't working. God Please send us Sence!
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by NoToPile: 4:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
OneTemplate:

Don't mind him. I know Abiodun personally so my criticism is even objective. He is underperforming and that is the truth.

He should be charged to do far more because some of us are fed up with Ogun punching below her weight vis a vis her natural endowment.

Since you know him personally please tell him not to forget Agbaara-Atan-Lusada road. Very important road in a terrible state, upon all the industries there.
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Clothingonline9(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dapo please work more on roads and capital projects expecially border town to Lagos
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Grace001: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Whereas some people living around Ajuwon, Akute, Agbado Ijoko axis want to die because of bad road

Useless makeuping Governor
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Digitalstarlite: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
jagaban002:

It’s not audio, theirs a fast work going on there .
All past governor ignore that road because it’s boudary between Lagos and Ogun State through epe but the man stand out and decide to repair the road so encourage him not shouting audio up and down

The road construction in question, does it in any or the order have the capacity to move heavy duty vehicles in future...cos I jus c dem pour cement and asphalt, no iron underneath to make it last for years cos it is a road I believe must move heavy vehicles
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by jagaban002(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Digitalstarlite:

The road construction in question, does it in any or the order have the capacity to move heavy duty vehicles in future...cos I jus c dem pour cement and asphalt, no iron underneath to make it last for years cos it is a road I believe must move heavy vehicles
I pass through there and it’s not patching , even the blind can see they are doing the road for better not the one Sanwo Olu Dey patch up and down for Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by ajl: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
These public officials? With the expected massive use of that corridor by Dangote and other companies and people, the governor can only come up with a one lane road (on either side). That should have been a 3 lanes highway on either side. God help these little minded people. Is it not better to just do that now when most of the land and space is free, and not later when its fully developed. These people need to come to Houston, Texas, with a population of 2.3 million, and see highways. We need leaders with big ambitions and actions. These ones are more concerned about stealing. That road i am seeing there won't stand a chance against heavy duty trucks of Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by Moferere: 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
olatuns2017:

Thank you my brother

IPOB are monitoring spirit but there own governors on vacation
I swear
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by athaboi(f): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Front0lane:

We know despicable souls from the Igboland with your fake monicker.

Your foolish governor isn't doing anything for Xmas yet your bigoted igbotic father isn't wailing like a deranged lunatic but here you are criticizing those doing something.
hahaha this one is frustrated! How did I criticize him? Did I make any other comment apart from where I was calling the guy to order? Did I even comment about the project...that's why I don't respond to every qoute here, most of you are kids
Re: Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas by drololaaof: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good look road , but how about durability, that is what we should focus attention on . Most of the roads constructed during the civilian regime don't last take for example road with asphalt without stone base,water flowing over immediately quality of asphalt also questionable. Road that were constructed and . start cracking and developing pot hole less than 3 to 6 months and a year is undoubtedly quality defective. The supervising Engineers should answer query not only collapse building engineers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Middle-belt Group Dump Buhari And Pledge Their Support To Jonathan / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Buhari Appoints Bashir Ahmad As Personal Assistant On New Media (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.