Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! (397 Views)

Disturbing Images Of Abject Poverty / Tinubu Must Renounce Greed To Get Nigeria Out Of Abject Poverty / Governor El-Rufai Carries His Children On His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by imagrg(m): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
When there are many mouths chasing after too little food in the country, it is an indication that the country is poor.
Capital per head become miserably low and the people become more desperate.

The government should come in now to help control the people's libido!
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by helinues: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
And their parents can't abstain from sex instead of multiplying like rats?

1 Like

Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by doggedfighter(f): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
The issue is that people breed like rats.

Most beggars have more children than people that are working?

I saw a beggar on wheel chair with twins on her laps and other ones surrounding her.

Times are hard but sensitisation on sex education and family planning is needed

2 Likes

Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by tollyboy5(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
doggedfighter:
The issue is that people breed like rats.

Most beggars have more children than people that are working?

I saw a beggar on wheel chair with twins on her laps and other ones surrounding her.

Times are hard but sensitisation on sex education and family planning is needed

Hypocrisy is a big problem. Nigerians like sex too much! Almost many ladies are jobless and use vagina as source of income.
Aboki sells all kind of sex drugs. Can we be productive for good cause!
On my WhatsApp contact ladies do nothing or they than post relation nonsense!
I mean ladies who are just doing nothing. And this same people will call masturbation ha ram
Whenever I see those Aboki children I'll still give them something. I don't their parent nothing! I believe the children won't make the same mistake
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by doggedfighter(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

Hypocrisy is a big problem. Nigerians like sex too much! Almost many ladies are jobless and use vagina as source of income.
Aboki sells all kind of sex drugs. Can we be productive for good cause!
On my WhatsApp contact ladies do nothing or they than post relation nonsense!
I mean ladies who are just doing nothing. And this same people will call masturbation ha ram
Whenever I see those Aboki children I'll still give them something. I don't their parent nothing! I believe the children won't make the same mistake

Stop bashing ladies, oga.

The don't sleep with themselves, you sound like you have a grouse against women undecided
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
This not always true.

False accusations of witch craft
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by buJu234: 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
For this I dont blame the government..

Why will a man have an unprotected sex or a woman open her legs for an unprotected sex.. when they are not ready to take care of the kids..

Most the children's mothers are hiding by the road side, waiting to collect the money..
meanwhile the mothers are very sound and healthy..

why cant they work..

Anyway I dont give them money sha..o

1 Like

Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by tollyboy5(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
doggedfighter:

Stop bashing ladies, oga.

The don't sleep with themselves, you sound like you have a grouse against women undecided
Yeah! Nigerian men are very daft also.
Many men struggle hard to satisfy their woman. The truth is Nigeria world revolves around women! Our ancestors do keep house wife because they are farmers but those kind of mentality don't work anymore. I don't know why most things about Nigeria men revolves around clout chasing, luxury life and sex. No sense of making difference in their community or and a decent carrier.
I don't know what kind of culture we're proud of. If our youth get into power they'll behave like our useless leaders simply because foolishness is hereditary.
I'm also affected. Apart from me making money and having sex others are secondary ambition. undecided
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by Dedetwo(m): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigerians and their stream of thought are always laughable. What has sound economic plan of the government got to do with sex? Nigerian government has failed its citizens. If Nigerians will switch places with few US or UK citizens, in two years the former dumbass Nigerians will fighting to get visa to Nigeria.
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by doggedfighter(f): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

Many men struggle hard to satisfy their woman. The truth is Nigeria world revolves around women! Our ancestors do keep house wife because they are farmers but those kind of mentality don't work anymore. I don't know why most things about Nigeria men revolves around clout chasing, luxury life and sex. No sense of making difference in their community or and a decent carrier.
I don't know what kind of culture we're proud of. If our youth get into power they'll behave like our useless leaders simply because foolishness is hereditary.
I'm also affected. Apart from me making money and having sex others are secondary ambition. undecided

Lolzzz. I am glad you know you are affected also.

Thanks for being honest grin
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by imagrg(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lol.
You elicit a sense of humour. But your idea is quite relevant.
What most youths think about these days revolves around a life of luxury and sex.
tollyboy5:

Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by imagrg(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2020
Let's all learn to control our libido
Re: Too Many Children On The Streets: Cause Of Abject Poverty In Nigeria! by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2020
When you have a whole major ethnic group called HausaFulanis who are essentially poverty development experts by babies producers with no single plan to take care of anyone of them.....what we have is ragtag almajiris
Becomes worse when Islam as a religion is invoked to backup the embarrassing absurdities. The Evils of core North is never going to end. Havard needs to under study it to let humanity know on how to retard tand suppress the advancement of any Nation

(1) (Reply)

More South-east Governors Will Join APC, Says Gov Uzodinma / Gombe Gov Releases N316m For WAEC, NABTEB, Scholarship Payment / Biden Appoints Nigerian To Lead Us Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.