Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! (7231 Views)

Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina / Nigerians On Social Media Blast Regina Daniel For Dressing Her Son Like Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Coldie(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seriously u guys shud stop attacking this girl
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingsbridge:
nah dem grin

Yes o! Na us!!!!!!!
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweetrace:

Yes o! Na us!!!!!!!
lol, every conversation to una nah Christ, abegi oh
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingsbridge:
lol, every conversation to una nah Christ, abegi oh

Seriously? Did you go through my posts and saw that or you jumped to the conclusion you found more interesting?
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 16, 2020
sweetrace:

Seriously? Did you go through my posts and saw that or you jumped to the conclusion you found more interesting?
I don't need to go through your post when am already having a discussion with you, I should judge with my experience with u not with others. Anyway what's up with you self?
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Benwallt(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

A minor in a bikini is inappropriate cause she can't take the attention it will bring to her. Whether we like it or not, we need to acknowledge the existence of child predators and pedophiles and protect children from them.
take your mind out of the gutter. Nothing wrong with anything here.
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Psalmy2cute(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
This is inappropriate if she's a minor.
Go back to the north.. social media is not for you
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by KGBEAST(m): 9:51am On Nov 16, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

A minor in a bikini is inappropriate cause she can't take the attention it will bring to her. Whether we like it or not, we need to acknowledge the existence of child predators and pedophiles and protect children from them.
Scarlet Witch, I stan......
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by tiswell(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2020
sweetrace:

A minor in a bikini has no problems. The problem is the child predators who should be jailed.
everything about the minor on bikini is wrong and must be condemned.
Don't give pedophiles a chance let alone they failed.

You don't keep a rat in charge of fish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikechukwu's Fiancee, Sarah Ofili Addresses Ikechukwu And D'banj's Break Up / 9ice On His Life and Musical and Political Goals [VIDEO] / Yemi Blaq And Juliet Ibrahim Get Locked In Sizzling HOT Kiss-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.