Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals (46439 Views)

Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa / Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tobinrobin:
In other word: you’re welcome to stay in our country if you’re intelligent and can bring massive development to us.
Exactly, it is now a competition for countries like UK, USA etc making shakara for visa application. I wonder why Nigeria government can't prioritize these field of study rather than corruption and bad economic policies.

1 Like

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by COdeGenesis: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

School na scam depends on the course O. Even some engineering courses nowadays are scam. Look at the thread and notice the courses. I bet someone with a petroleum engineering BSC MSC and PhD won't qualify for the visa. The world is changing fast and we are in a new age.

How now? U can read petroleum engineering and still be an AI expert or big data expert
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
COdeGenesis:

How now? U can read petroleum engineering and still be an AI expert or big data expert
Yeah by self learning but it's very difficult to get into a postgraduate program in AI from petroleum engineering and a lot of people still believe in certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by SenecaTheYonger: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
See brain drain. Omo Nigeria Dey suffer lol
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Slurity(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
How do I apply for UAE visa. I am over qualified

1 Like

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by bizhop01: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ok
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by SmartyPants(m): 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

The truth is always in the pudding. Wait until it's on an official website and you will see. They will restrict it to tech and medical courses. Watch and see.

For now the information available is that the visa is for all PhD holders and other categories including those you mentioned are listed. Why create a narrative of your own contrary to this?

And please it is the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Which one is the truth is in the pudding?

5 Likes

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
gwinaB:
Every sensible country is bent on stealing the best talents from others.

That's how it should be, since only an incredibly stupid and non serious nation will fold her hands and allow brains and talents waste away... I fully endorse this.

Let the best of us in Africa keep getting 'stolen' by progressive nations!

You don't cast pearls before swine!!!

Let the others remain here and continue electing imbeciles into sensitive positions of power.

2 Likes

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Angelfrost:
Smart and progressive nation... Picking and harnessing the best brains relevant to specific areas of their national development, while some other oil producing nation is begging for money to further embezzle, while allowing in terrorists and the dregs from other neighboring countries.

Let the relevant people take this opportunity to flee fast!

Absolutely spot on. Instead empowering it's human resources, d govt of nigeria is fighting them& freezing people's accounts.
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
victons:
his girlfriend is a professional

...And he is not??! He is unworthy of her. She deserves better. tongue

Dubai here she comes!!!

1 Like

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Orpe7(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Golan007:
Where are the last last school na scam crooners?

Awon Marlians ni yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
onyechez:

Exactly, it is now a competition for countries like UK, USA etc making shakara for visa application. I wonder why Nigeria government can't prioritize these field of study rather than corruption and bad economic policies.

Will it favour d nigerian elite and their children?
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Angelfrost(m): 4:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
od501:

My broda, UAE no be Ajegule nah...flight tickets fit reach that kin 250k for each person.

250k??! That's quite affordable na!... Na the cost of living there go be the real matter!!!
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Abatemtem(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
University of Ibadan cheesy
ostechno:

Nigeria schools are scam
Here is what it says:
"PhD degree holders: Under the law, professionals holding PhD degree will be awarded with the Golden Visa. The individual should be holding PhD degree from one of the top 500 universities in the world."
No Nigeria University is in first 500

1 Like

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by IamGoke(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Cmanforall:

These guys are about to drain the brains in developing countries, including NIGERIA

The funny thing is that Nigeria does not HAVE ANYTHING to hold them back. They feel useless being in here!
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by GambaOsaka: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
The smartest choice by a reasonable government. This is the same thing that brought the United States to where it is today. Make your country accessible to the best talents in the world, and see your country boom from the utilization their skills. It's a pity Trump is trying to reverse this pattern today. Thank God he lost.
UAE is gonna be the hot cake destination in a few years. Bigger and more attractive than the USA, Canada and Europe.

7 Likes

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Seyzcham91(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
school na still scam for naija

if you dey think say the 3.8 above graduates include naija universities na OYO you dey
Golan007:
Where are the last last school na scam crooners?
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
This is BRAIN DRAIN at its peak.

Relax... The Brains are itching, willing, and eager to be drained!!! cool tongue

Better to be drained to UAE than rot away in a Hellhole.

6 Likes

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Seyzcham91(m): 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
for your mind!
Pejupeju:
Make I apply shapaly
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by AstuteChap: 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good news for the professionals in those fields who meet the criteria!!!

Kindly check my threads and signature to learn how to supplement your income from home wink
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by pacespot(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

School na scam depends on the course O. Even some engineering courses nowadays are scam. Look at the thread and notice the courses. I bet someone with a petroleum engineering BSC MSC and PhD won't qualify for the visa. The world is changing fast and we are in a new age.

The world is moving towards knowledge and ideas drivers but the rich folks like Nigerian politicians want to keep the status quo going. It is a wave that is bigger than any nation to stop, even the great United States of America. They tried to, but that led to China taking a leading role from them.
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
See brain drain. Omo Nigeria Dey suffer lol
Trust me INDIANS will arrive dia FIRST b4 Nigerians.
Wen it koms 2 professional porting, pls. give it 2d Indians..INDIANS carry their people along too.

12 Likes

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by claremont(m): 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
The actual criteria for PhD holders published specifies that it only applies to PhD holders from the top 500 universities in the world. This automatically excludes all Nigerian universities.
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
claremont:
The actual criteria for PhD holders published specifies that it only applies to PhD holders from the top 500 universities in the world. This automatically excludes all Nigerian universities.
Except for MEDICAL Doctors & Nurses.
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by KaptainAfrika: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Time to go and do PHD in Computer Engineering.

What does the UAE and Northern Nigeria have in common - Religion, after that, nothing else.
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by masterP042(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Golan007:

Why the frown?
Was trying to book space
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
No marine engineers? I for like start a family in Dubai oh sad
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by AFONJACOW(m): 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Thunder fire them... 10 yrs of Golden slavery... What's the need of living world apart from your love one's, living in absolutely penury in bed bug infested nest of bunk bed with more than 6 people living in 12by12 room. Most of these all these towering buildings in UAE are unoccupied they should work on how to make live easier for middle class earners in their country

2 Likes

Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Nyanabo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chai ! would have loved to apply in the computer science category but I fall short of the 3.8 cgpa (3.68) but maybe I can beat the odds grin
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by Frezhkid10(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
od501:

My broda, UAE no be Ajegule nah...flight tickets fit reach that kin 250k for each person.
..its still cheap nah.talkless of america which more than a million naira
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Look at how well Saudi Arabia, UAE etc are doing, very sensible and progressive people. Very soon the second wave of our best qualified professionals will leave Nigeria.

Do we have leaders in Nigeria ? NO
Re: UAE Announces 10-year Golden Visa Approval For Professionals by GodHatesBigots(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Thunder fire them... 10 yrs of Golden slavery... What's the need of living world apart from your love one's, living in absolutely penury in bed bug infested nest of bunk bed with more than 6 people living in 12by12 room. Most of these buildings are unoccupied they should work on how to make live easier for middle class earners in their country

Not if you are a professional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sink Hole Swallows Cars On Bida-minna Expressway Niger State (PHOTOS) / I Saw This Condom Dispenser In A Bank In Kenya (Photo) / Lady Holds On To The Brake Of The Bus For A Driver To Fight An Agbero (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.