Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. (333 Views)

Help me interpret this dream. / Please Help Me Interpret This! / Please!!! Someone Should Help Me Interpret This Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Every foul spirit that will come to give false interpretation, I command you to remain silent in Jesus name.

In this dream, I saw myself giving some money to the current Prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu. He kinda asked for assistance from me.

Please what does this mean?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by PoliteActivist: 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nathan who?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
PoliteActivist:
Nathan who?
This is no joke please.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by impeccablephili: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Giving out money in the dream is not good, forget about the personality you saw in the dream, even your village people can disguise themselves as anybody.
You also need to know that not all dreams have spiritual implications.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
impeccablephili:
Giving out money in the dream is not good, forget about the personality you saw in the dream, even your village people can disguise themselves as anybody.
You also need to know that not all dreams have spiritual implications.
Okay. Thanks.

Do you have the gift of interpreting dreams?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Abitolola: 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
It is a warning dream, do not assume that your problem is bigger than other's. to give out money in the dream is multifaced. The dream is just telling you that you need to prepare your future helper by not withholding a present help.

All the best

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Koulture(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
This are the type of dreams you dream after eating overfeeding especially like 4-5 wraps of fufu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Koulture:
This are the type of dreams you dream after eating overfeeding especially like 4-5 wraps of fufu.
grin grin
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abitolola:
It is a warning dream, do not assume that your problem is bigger than other's. to give out money in the dream is multifaced. The dream is just telling you that you need to prepare your future helper by not withholding a present help.

All the best
Ok thanks
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin

I would have taken you serious, if it was Buhari you saw.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Thesole(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mr OP, forget this dream. Go and Read the alchemist and dream new dream
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by lekki1444: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
y0ur dream means a power change is here when the borrower will be the lender and the lender will be the borrower. the first will be last and the last will be first. a new heaven and a new earth
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by dikeigbo2(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
when last did you take your drugs?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by BigDawsNet: 4:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
FortifiedCity:
Every foul spirit that will come to give false interpretation, I command you to remain silent in Jesus name.

In this dream, I saw myself giving some money to the current Prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu. He kinda asked for assistance from me.

Please what does this mean?

Dreaming is a wonderful thing

Meeting a president or a country leader is a different thing on its own

Giving out money or offering assistant yo someone or unknown person in a dream is a different thing too

Firstly meeting a president, prim minister or word leader In a dream means you have a specific places you supposed to be like you have a unique destiny...

If you hav this dreams once and never again.. Your grace is kinda limited
* successful

If you hav a recurring dream its a multiple grace
*wealthy

Giving out money to people you know or unknown in dream means you hav been destined to be a source of living for some people in a specific time to come... And have the ability to solve lots of human problems

Its your decision if you will carry out your assignment willingly when its time
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
BigDawsNet:

Dreaming is a wonderful thing

Meeting a president or a country leader is a different thing on its own

Giving out money or offering assistant yo someone or unknown person in a dream is a different thing too

Firstly meeting a president, prim minister or word leader In a dream means you have a specific places you supposed to be like you have a unique destiny...

If you hav this dreams once and never again.. Your grace is kinda limited
* successful

If you hav a recurring dream its a multiple grace
*wealthy

Giving out money to people you know or unknown in dream means you hav been destined to be a source of living for some people in a specific time to come... And have the ability to solve lots of human problems

Its your decision if you will carry out your assignment willingly when its time

Thank you
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
dikeigbo2:
when last did you take your drugs?
I'm not on drugs
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by dikeigbo2(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
FortifiedCity:
I'm not on drugs

if really you are not on drugs....try to be because you are in a pathetic situation...
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by oluwaahmed: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abeg who be your dealer?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
dikeigbo2:

if really you are not on drugs....try to be because you are in a pathetic situation...
I'm done with your stupidity and foolishness Now get out of my thread and go play with sand

1 Like

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Interpret This Dream Accurately. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
oluwaahmed:
Abeg who be your dealer?
Stupid question.

(1) (Reply)

QURAN IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION — SHEIKH BAUCHI / More On lying for GOD! (Job 13:4–7) / Get The Super Hidden Powers Of Prohet Elijah, Get This And Command Success!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.