Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos (2009 Views)

Nigeria Belongs To All Of Us, Our Diversity Is An Asset - President Tinubu / Today , I Concluded That Nigeria Belongs To The Northerners / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
You can say all you want today but when the chips are down we know the true owners of Nigeria.
1. Nnamdi Azikiwe And the Sessionist clause: So an Igbo man put up the secessionist clause that keeps Nigeria together up till this day.

2. Ironsi and the decree 34 that installed a centralised Government...Whenever they mock Igbos I laugh really hard, you will be match to the Igbos the day you match with our past, the hands of Azikiwe and Ironsi still piloting Nigeria and you tell me Igbos are to be played with...

All the tribes in Nigeria abiding by our setting, isn't that wonderful lol
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by YouAreFinished: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
So you finally agree you guys are the cause of the mess of a country?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by ggood: 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigeria belong to Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by ProT: 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
"...an Igbo man put up the secessionist clause that keeps Nigeria yhen, yhen, yhen."
You don't even know what "secession" means, but somehow you think it's cool to write the crap you just wrote.

Useless post!

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Enudapan: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Nigeria belongs to everybody oga
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by JACK96(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
SHUT THAT UR DIRTY MOUTH
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
ProT:
"...an Igbo man put up the secessionist clause that keeps Nigeria yhen, yhen, yhen."
You don't even know what "secession" means, but somehow you think it's cool to write the crap you just wrote.

Useless post!
Nobody is judging here, just saying so are we so influential that our input still direct Nigeria today
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
YouAreFinished:
How ever you choose to put it, as far as you recognize that clueless leaders is the problem not the system, We are responsible for the system not the people
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by November1857(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:
You can say all you want today but when the chips are down we know the true owners of Nigeria.
1. Nnamdi Azikiwe And the Sessionist clause: So an Igbo man put up the secessionist clause that keeps Nigeria together up till this day.

2. Ironsi and the decree 34 that installed a centralised Government...Whenever they mock Igbos I laugh really hard, you will be match to the Igbos the day you match with our past, the hands of Azikiwe and Ironsi still piloting Nigeria and you tell me Igbos are to be played with...

If ABoki people catch you ! Are you dragging Niyiria with them...
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
November1857:
If ABoki people catch you ! Are you dragging Niyiria with them...
Awo and Tafewa knows better, let them go and tell Awo and Tafawa that their biggest fear had come real, Tell your so called Aboki that I dey Igboland gidigba, and all my neighbours are Igbos, he should first go through them
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Flatinos: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Still piloting you Flatin0s to 5th class citizens cheesy
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Igbos:

Still piloting you Flatin0s to 5th class citizens cheesy
Said by a lunatic Kemi, if that's the mouth peace of The Yorubas, I wonder what your lots are made of
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Flatinos: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Said by a lunatic Kemi, if that's the mouth peace of The Yorubas, I wonder what your lots are made of

5th class citizen how are you cheesy

Portoporto republic of Flatin0s cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Igbos:

Fift class citizens that gave you the republic, 5th class citizens that lend the Nigeria government a Royce when the queen came, fift class citizens that your lord and saviour Awolo was always scared of, look for another definition of 5th class, or I forgot, five star is better than 1 star, igbos are 5 star citizen. Premium

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by helinues: 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy grin

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:
cheesy grin
Welcome on board, what game are we playing today
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Seerade029: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Igbos:

Nairaland changed the word fla.tinos to Igbos.

check your moniker
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by helinues: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Welcome on board, what game are we playing today

You don't wanna play with Percy or Sloane.... grin wink

Percy in Nikita
Sloane in Alias
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

You don't wanna play with Percy or Sloane.... grin wink

Percy in Nikita
Sloane in Alias
I thought you should be appearing with your comrades, bring it on
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Positivepoint(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
YouAreFinished:

They thought they will be the ones ruling not knowing God pass them. They put all those clauses so they can dominate every tribe and u can't leave the Union. When they lost at the ballot immediately they went for plan b which is coup. When they succeed and thought all is clear for domination they dissolve regional govt in favour of central government amassing absolute power under ironsi. When it failed they immediately went for secession forgetting they inserted a clause prohibiting that. Now they scream about restructuring meaning going back to when each region depended on its resources when they are the ones who dissolve regional govts in the first place. They say they are educated but they lack total foresight.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Positivepoint(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Awo and Tafewa knows better, let them go and tell Awo and Tafawa that their biggest fear had come real, Tell your so called Aboki that I dey Igboland gidigba, and all my neighbours are Igbos, he should first go through them

Well u should know ur neighbours are also likely saying they should go tru u first. grin
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Positivepoint:

Well u should know ur neighbours are also likely saying they should go tru u first. grin
Ofcourse does it look like I won't stand up for my brothers and sisters, what does it look like I'm doing here
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Dedetwo, igboid, ofoigbo, cjrane, anioma etc come see your chestbeating brother ooo.
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by helinues: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

I thought you should be appearing with your comrades, bring it on

When only one person made 3 people confused yet you want make other comrades follow join body, na so you no like yourself? grin cheesy
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Positivepoint:

They thought they will be the ones ruling not knowing God pass them. They put all those clauses so they can dominate every tribe and u can't leave the Union. When they lost at the ballot immediately they went for plan b which is coup. When they succeed and thought all is clear for domination they dissolve regional govt in favour of central government amassing absolute power under ironsi. When it failed they immediately went for secession forgetting they inserted a clause prohibiting that. Now they scream about restructuring meaning going back to when each region depended on its resources when they are the ones who dissolve regional govts in the first place. They say they are educated but they lack total foresight.

Your lots think statehood is for 50 years, lol even Hongkong that was leased to UK for hundred years is still a fresh issue, welcome to statehood, lets meet in the future, when we are done creating our Ruga in your lands then we will come for your local government and then federal will be a walk in the park
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
They blame igbos for unitary system of government
Yet continue using it

Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
JACK96:
SHUT THAT UR DIRTY MOUTH
grin grin grin You don't want him to continue washing the dirty linen of the great ndigbo in public.
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
AlexBells:

Your lots think statehood is for 50 years, lol even Hongkong that was leased to UK for hundred years is still a fresh issue, welcome to statehood, lets meet in the future, when we are done creating our Ruga in your lands then we will come for your local government and then federal will be a walk in the park
Ruga is dead with abba kyari
What else
Re: Reason Why Nigeria Belongs To Igbos by AlexBells(m): 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

When only one person made 3 people confused yet you want make other comrades follow join body, na so you no like yourself? grin cheesy
I can see you are still stuck in yesterday's game, I'm already on a new version, lol gay Helinues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Destroys Munitions Factory Outside Kiev / More Obidents Trooping Out In Benue / How Arisetv Fell For Fake Letter From INEC Forged By Labour Party Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.