Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting (19798 Views)

Imo Governmet Seizes Eastern Palm University From Okorocha / #EndSARS: Lagos Governmet Pays For Forensic Examination Of Lekki Toll Gate / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by abumeinben(m): 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
I can only laugh.

Truth may take a stroll, but it gets to its destination laslas

1 Like

Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by ehinmowo: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
We are led by idiots in this country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by abokimallam: 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Poor Gov Sanwo-Olu.For his political convenience,he would not publicly deny he wasn’t the one that invited the army to Lekki toll gate. The Abuja dullard and lifeless man asked Buratai to go and kill the protesters.
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by ba7man(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
A "Massacre" without victims. undecided
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by misano(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
kilonshele101:
Lagos government lied - true and agreed
army lied - true and agreed

how come no one is talking about the lies of the people by polluting the media by fake pictures and videos that are not even related to lekki shooting. making the whole incident a joke.

I blame those people and they must all be punished. their actions alone can cause more damage than the shooting.

the government and the army are not the only one lying and denying here undecided

our justice orientation is messed up

Most of these fake stories were made up by bloggers. If U want to hold the protesters to their words, U have to listen to Amnesty Int'l, Falz, FK, Mo, Dj Switch & Yusuf etc

I'm sorry, if U were getting reports from random people (not from the top protesters), then U might be getting fake news.

2 Likes

Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by SmartyPants(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Tonimax:

Oh my God I thought I have seen it all cry cry

Who did this to you cry cry cry

How did what u typed make sense to you

Young chap I'm not responsible for your lack of understanding.
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by SmartyPants(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
MIMOSAXY:

Just imagine.

You called someone a social media handler and you're giving excuses for his location. Will the info come via NIPOST

Defending the atrocities of this administration especially the Lekki ordeal is not a must except they're your paymaster.

You skipped the substantive gist to address the addendum as though it were the gist. And you expect me to have answers answer for you?
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by specialmati(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigeria government are now the official fathers of all liar's they have collected the title from satan
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by kilonshele101(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
misano:

Most of these fake stories were made up by bloggers. If U want to hold the protesters to their words, U have to listen to Amnesty Int'l, Falz, FK, Mo, Dj Switch & Yusuf etc

I'm sorry, if U were getting reports from random people (not from the top protesters), then U might be getting fake news.

I can still go with amnesty int'l or any reliable and non partisan independent organization (local or foreign) , but you see others including the celebrities and those you called 'the top protesters' , they are all the same and unreliable. I won't be surprised if DJ switch's narrative turns out to be false, even falz is part of the promoters of fake news

Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by misano(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
kilonshele101:

I can still go with amnesty int'l or any reliable and non partisan independent organization (local or foreign) , but you see others including the celebrities and those you called 'the top protesters' , they are all the same and unreliable. I won't be surprised if DJ switch's narrative turns out to be false, even falz is part of the promoters of fake news

A lot of them were careless. I tried verifying all reports that came my way. But that live video & the army saying about 5 different stories is annoying.

2 Likes

Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by Farki: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
The governor sent soldiers to kill protesters over tollgate revenue.
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by ddeola: 2:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Lies lies lies...bad govt undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by Tonimax: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
SmartyPants:

Young chap I'm not responsible for your lack of understanding.

There is nothing smart abt this pants at all

How u made sense still beats my imagination
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by NellaObi: 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
RedAlert08:
I need a female friend in Ibadan. Please don't worry me for marriage o, I am not available for that and don't ask me for money too... I will only give you money from my willing heart..NO TRANSACTIONAL SEX.. I just need a spoilt kid like me
Rapist.
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by RedAlert08(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
NellaObi:
Rapist.
E pain am
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by NellaObi: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2020
RedAlert08:

E pain am
E pain your papa
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by RedAlert08(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2020
NellaObi:
E pain your papa
you sound very bitter. I can see you've probably attained menopause, yet no man has said "hello" to you. I actually understand your plight, ndo.
I dont blame you sha, I blame your parents for making out in a dump-site. otherwise, your mum wouldn't have opened her herpes infested legs to pop out a worthless turd like you.
Re: From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting by NellaObi: 10:09am On Dec 01, 2020
RedAlert08:

you sound very bitter. I can see you've probably attained menopause, yet no man has said "hello" to you. I actually understand your plight, ndo.
I dont blame you sha, I blame your parents for making out in a dump-site. otherwise, your mum wouldn't have opened her herpes infested legs to pop out a worthless turd like you.
hahaha baba said menopause.. see this broke aßß.. agbalagba..... living in one room aparty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Alao-akala Picks PDP N3m Nomination Form For Oyo State Guber Race. / President Buhari Approves Appointments Of Sovereign Wealth Agency Board Members / APC Explains Delay In Restructuring Nigeria As Atiku Lauds IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.