Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? (1387 Views)

"Who The Hell You Think You're"?, Col Hassan Stan Shades Asari Dokubo Over Aso R / President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / ‘ Aisha Buhari Will Take Over Aso Rock,block Cabals’ – Primate Ayodele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by 10mobile: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
As the hardship bites harder on Nigerians, everyone is complaining. No food, no fuel, no this , no that. Even many of those who voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 are now saying they regret the decision. People like , helinues, and Omenka, for example, no longer seem to be die-hard Buharists - at least, not like before. So, it's clear they may be saying 'hard I known' in their minds but are too ashamed to admit it. Sorry if I seem to be insinuating anything you may not like here.

Why am I saying all these things anyway? This is why: Many times, we complain about the problems in the country. But I think we can do things differently and better this time by turning that complaining energy into genuine change energy. After all, when we get our leadership wrong, everybody suffers it, including the leaders and their supporters themselves (since they are embarrassed by a bad reputation everywhere they go). For instance, when the President of Nigeria got called "lifeless" by now-embattled President Trump, there is no way you would tell me that both Buhari and every Buharist didn't get pains in their hearts then. I'm just using this to show you all why we should stop politicking with getting leadership right in Nigeria since we ALL suffer the effects of bad leadership one way or another. Even worse, if we don't do something to really turn the tide now, we are going to carry over our suffering to our children as Aisha Yesufu would say.

So, can we start something now? Say YOUR OWN choice of ONE PERSON you know who is more qualified to be Nigeria's President than anyone else with effect from May 29, 2023 FOR OUR COUNTRY TO ATTAIN ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL AT THE SHORTEST TIME. Please, let's take this seriously. Please, please, please.

NOTE: I advise each of us to try as much as possible not to see what others commented before we comment ours. Let's see if a personality that no one is thinking about can get thrown up. Thank you.

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by Davash222(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Anyone except Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by ouzo1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Aside this 3 self centered people;Atiku,Tinubu and Nasir Hell fire anybody will do
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by Baawaa(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fashola will do the job
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by crazygod(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
Fashola will do the job
Mtchew. angry
We want a youth. No more old cargoes.
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by 10mobile: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Davash222:
Anyone except Tinubu!

Sorry to sound like this but this attitude you have shown is one of the reasons we are where we are. How can you say 'ANYONE'? There is no way it can be anyone. If 'ANYONE' becomes the President now, we'd begin to regret it all over. Are we not tired of experimenting with our destinies and the future of our children in this place? Please, have a choice. And please stop attempting to start a political fight by using such a word as 'Tinubu'. Let's be serious with our lives for once instead of always whining like kids that leaders are not doing well when we could have played our little roles to get leadership right. In case you haven't realized it, one of the reasons that I started this threat is to be able to sample opinions and develop a data source that can be used to influence the course of events towards 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by Davash222(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
10mobile:

Sorry to sound like this but this attitude you have shown is one of the reasons we are where we are. How can you say 'ANYONE'? There is no way it can be anyone. If 'ANYONE' becomes the President now, we'd begin to regret it all over. Are we not tired of experimenting with our destinies and the future of our children in this place? Please, have a choice. And please stop attempting to start a political fight by using such a word as 'Tinubu'. Let's be serious with our lives for once instead of always whining like kids that leaders are not doing well when we could have played our little roles to get leadership right. In case you haven't realized it, one of the reasons that I started this threat is to be able to sample opinions and develop a data source that can be used to influence the course of events towards 2023.
I still maintain my stance, anyone except Tinubu!
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by slimfit1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jesus
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by 10mobile: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
crazygod:

Mtchew. angry
We want a youth. No more old cargoes.
So, who's the PARTICULAR youth you want?
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
10mobile:
As the hardship bites harder on Nigerians, everyone is complaining. No food, no fuel, no this , no that. Even many of those who voted for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 are now saying they regret the decision. People like , helinues, and Omenka, for example, no longer seem to be die-hard Buharists - at least, not like before. So, it's clear they may be saying 'hard I known' in their minds but are too ashamed to admit it. Sorry if I seem to be insinuating anything you may not like here.

Why am I saying all these things anyway? This is why: Many times, we complain about the problems in the country. But I think we can do things differently and better this time by turning that complaining energy into genuine change energy. After all, when we get our leadership wrong, everybody suffers it, including the leaders and their supporters themselves (since they are embarrassed by a bad reputation everywhere they go). For instance, when the President of Nigeria got called "lifeless" by now-embattled President Trump, there is no way you would tell me that both Buhari and every Buharist didn't get pains in their hearts then. I'm just using this to show you all why we should stop politicking with getting leadership right in Nigeria since we ALL suffer the effects of bad leadership one way or another. Even worse, if we don't do something to really turn the tide now, we are going to carry over our suffering to our children as Aisha Yesufu would say.

So, can we start something now? Say YOUR OWN choice of ONE PERSON you know who is more qualified to be Nigeria's President than anyone else with effect from May 29, 2023 FOR OUR COUNTRY TO ATTAIN ITS FULLEST POTENTIAL AT THE SHORTEST TIME. Please, let's take this seriously. Please, please, please.

NOTE: I advise each of us to try as much as possible not to see what others commented before we comment ours. Let's see if a personality that no one is thinking about can get thrown up. Thank you.

i am going to tell you the truth all Nigerians are the same piece of shit Nigerian cannot develop the country. Nigeria cannot develop a country my people cannot develop a country if Nigeria was still under British rule Nigeria will be better than Canada Australia New Zealand. What Nigerians like vote for themselves and suffer. As long as Nigerians are ruling the country Nigeria is going nowhere. Go to Europe and America only think you see Nigerians voting for criminals which can do nothing for them. 99% of Nigerians no Nigerian cannot develop the country but they will still vote for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by amidel(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso as the President of the Northern Republic.

Tinubu as President of Oduduwa Republic.

The other countries, na Dem know.
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by FarahAideed: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Osinbanjo
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by IJOBA2: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
10mobile:

So, who's the PARTICULAR youth you want?
MUDASHIRU OBASA
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by peacekante: 4:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Osibanjo, David Umahi, Ameachi, Fashola, peter Obi
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
10mobile:

Let me inform you of one thing when you talk about development of a nation it takes all the citizens in that nation one of the biggest problem facing the Nigerian people is illiteracy and stupidity our people will tell you it is better than vote for somebody which can do nothing for them than to vote for an outsider. All over the world Nigerians do not look at merit they do not look at development any idiot which comes they will vote for him even if he can do nothing for us. I was listening to a Nigerian professor in u.k. on TV some years ago he was telling Nigerian community it is no problem if you are voting for criminals but we have to vote for our selves that is the right thing even if the person can do nothing for us as long as we both for ourselves it is okay. This is the word coming out of a professor. Let's stop telling ourselves lie and to move the country forward let's try to tell ourselves the truth at this moment we do not have people which can develop in Nigeria. Look at somebody like okonjo-iweala which went to the best university in the world what economical achievement does she have under her close to zero. You cannot even point to one thing she actually did correct for this nation. This is why the nation is backwards there is actually no achievements . If we take from governor fashola time up till now in Lagos there is really no progress the city is one of the worst to live in in the world and two out of three people live in slums but once you tell the people come and vote they will run and vote. Illiteracy is the number one problem in Nigeria in developed countries it is also the same thing with Nigeria they vote for people which can actually do nothing for them
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
peacekante:
Osibanjo, David Umahi, Ameachi, Fashola, peter Obi

Very good what have these people done for the country 0 . If you look their status at the last in Africa the nation is the last in Africa in everything this is the problem between Nigerian people which are total failures we still want to vote for them. There is no Nigerian City top 10 in Africa. We are not even top 10 countries in Africa in investments. Benin Republic togo Ghana is now getting more investment than us. This is the biggest problem with the nation. People which can actually do nothing which have failed Nigerians and their illiteracy will be still pushing them to the front to develop the country I have seen this with a lot of Nigerians abroad somebody which is a total failure they still believe they can develop the country. As long as you cannot tackle the illiteracy problem Nigeria is not moving anywhere in development not in the next 1 million years. We need to know what is right for me what is wrong we need to know what is a failure all of these people today in government are failures and you cannot get a failure and want them to develop it is not possible. I know you will not like what I am going to tell you but it is the truth with Nigerians do not know how to develop a country if we know Nigeria will not be 156 country in the world human development index
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by helinues: 4:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Osinbajo for President

Zulum for Vice president

Dave Umahi for Senate president

3 Likes

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:
Osinbajo for President

Zulum for Vice president

Another illiterate online what have these people don for the country.
Ask yourself what have they done
The stupidity with Nigerians these days and by people anybody they will just vote for them even if the person is a total failure they will still vote for him and as their suffering their happy. All of the people which you mentioned are what got US into this mess today. And now because of your illiteracy you still want to vote for them can't you see you are an illiterate.
Keep on sleeping there is no Nigerian which can develop the country wake up and see how Nigerians are running to be refugees in Malawi Mozambique Botswana and South Africa full of Nigerian refugees.
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by Yobabad: 4:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Stupidity and illiterate is a problem in Nigeria look at all the comments above bunch of Fools
Suffering and smiling is there nature.
I will tell you as long as Nigerian are ruling the country 1 million years Nigeria cannot progress.
As long as we vote for Nigerians will never move forward.
Just look at the amount of Nigerians running to other countries to be refugees why because they know it. why do you think your governors nose put their money in other countries why do you think your business people invest in other countries because they know a Nigerian cannot develop the country
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by YouAreFinished: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
The only igbo man that should be there is Wike grin
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by Anyiamaka: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
David Nweze Umahi
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by BIGGERhead4: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amaechi is the next Landlord of Asso Rock Presidential Villa in 2023.

Igbo can never rule this Country.

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by YouAreFinished: 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

i am going to tell you the truth all Nigerians are the same piece of shit Nigerian cannot develop the country. Nigeria cannot develop a country my people cannot develop a country if Nigeria was still under British rule Nigeria will be better than Canada Australia New Zealand. What Nigerians like vote for themselves and suffer. As long as Nigerians are really in the country Nigeria is going nowhere. Go to Europe and America only think you see Nigerians voting for criminals which can do nothing for them. 99% of Nigerians do in Nigerian cannot develop the country but they will still vote for themselves.
The more than six decades of British rule,what tangible thing did they achieve?

1 Like

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by 10mobile: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

The stupidity with Nigerians these days and by people anybody they will just vote for them even if the person is a total failure they will still vote for him and as their suffering their happy. All of the people which you mentioned are what got US into this mess today. And now because of your illiteracy you still want to vote for them can't you see you are an illiterate.
Keep on sleeping there is no Nigerian which can develop the country wake up and see how Nigerians are running to be refugees in Malawi Mozambique Botswana and South Africa full of Nigerian refugees.
Are you saying that we are doomed to be FOREVER under bad leaders? Please, that's pessimism taken to a breaking point. There must be a way out of the quagmire. And if there is a way, there must be someone to lead the way. Even if we are all shitholes as you seem to be suggesting, one of us must be the BEST of the shitholes IN YOUR OWN VIEW.
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
Peter Obi:- first choice.

Dave Umahi:- Second choice.(Because of his gra gra. I feel he might cut some deal with PDP or APC).

Zulum for VP: first choice.

Kwankwaso for VP: Second Choice( Because of votes).
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by IamPlato(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
For now I see nobody worthy

1 Like

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by helinues: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

What have you or your relatives done for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by nabiz(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:
Osinbajo for President

Zulum for Vice president

I love this three but Osinbajo but Osinbajo dont believe in restructuring Nigeria so he will have my zero vote
Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
The beginning of this page all the people which people have talked about are in government these people have done nothing for the country until now. All the governors all the senators have done nothing for Nigeria to this present moment and you find some illiterates here we still want to vote for the same people so that they can suffer inside the coughing. Biggest problem in this nation if you want Nigeria to develop is to tackle the illiterate problem. As long as people I just waiting for any idiot how do you expect the country to develop. Among all the governess which people have mentioned above what have they done for the country name one thing name one achievement name one progress name one development nothing. Nigerian spend more money on education on Ghana and South Africa done in Nigeria. Nigerian state more on HealthCare in South Africa and Ghana than in Nigeria. Can't you see all our leaders are failures but because we are illiterate we are going to vote for them Lagos is the second worst city in the world to live in 130 million of our people in Nigeria are in poverty and 85 million in extreme poverty. But at the end of the day we shall vote for the same people which has failed us because we are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Whom Do YOU Want To Take Over Aso Rock In 2023? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
helinues:

What have you or your relatives done for Nigeria?

Thank you very much I am giving a solution how to cure the countries problem how to move the country forward we cannot be doing the same thing and expecting change.
If the leaders start blaming the Citizens what have they done for the country so why are they in leadership positions. We cannot be last in the world in everything and we want to vote for the same rubbish idiots. We need a change in the nation and the change needs to come first or else there will be no Nigeria tomorrow. People keep on making the same mistake and the same mistake and they want the country to benefit all of these crops of politicians which we have in the government cannot develop the country and they know it that is why they put all their investment out of the country. When we want good jobs we send our children out of the country. When we want good scores with said her children out of the country. When we want health care we send our children out of the country. When we want to borrow money with the front to other countries. When do we want nice food at wedding we run to other countries. But because we are illiterate what is time to vote we want ourselves which gun do not think.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sokoto State Governor on Gov wike's invite, Commissions Bonny-bille Jetty / FFK Denies Sunday Igboho On Channels TV, Distances Self From His Agitation For Y / It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.