Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra (1387 Views)

Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / BREAKING: ASUU Agrees To Partake In 2019 Elections / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Enugupikin: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2021
As an igbo man I have always wished for a state of biafra while growing up thinking it would be the solution to all our regional problems and always wondered why the SS don't participate fully in it.aBut right now i do know better, some activities are just destructive on its own and little wonder Wike sent army to obigbo.I am not supporting the killing of any innocent person but that military action looking back now was justified.Imagine of PH and by extension Rivers had fallen to ipob so that's how the bubbling city of PH would have gone to the dogs just like SE states.

Well again, I think we may need to apologise to Hope Uzodimma because it seems he already understood what we didn't know by inviting military to Orlu,I don't care if you call him fulani slave.

SS people I applaud your foresight and never look back on your determination not to be part of biafra.ipob has messed things up just like the southern Cameroon who are now fighting to free themselves from their rebels.

I expert the brainless ipob terrorists to feast on this but I don't care whatever you may decide to call me.

As for Anambra people reading this,do not allow your state to go the way of imo by non election crooners,those are politicians who want to hijack your state, whether election holds or not a leader will always be there and you may be just unfortunate to have the leader you never elected then you will then understand that you don't have to spite your face because your forehead annoyed you.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 front page please

7 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Kanixt(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2021
If you want to decamp to APC like FFK do it why this senseless write up

8 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Muna4real(f): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
Another rubbish

2 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by owobokiri(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
Restless afonjas begging for oil like CA clan of thirsty hyenas in the desert..
5 anti Igbo posts every hour won't put food on your table..
Dey thr dey fight Biafra. They just killed Obadiah Mai Lafia.. Next na Hushcobar Tinubu..
Though that one has ran away to London.

6 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Jerewise332(m): 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
You're actually saying the truth,it's those that doesn't really know the plans and intentions of the so called ipob will be dancing around them.

3 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by meccuno: 1:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
[s].
Enugupikin:
As an igbo man I have always wished for a state of biafra while growing up thinking it would be the solution to all our regional problems and always wondered why the SS don't participate fully in it.aBut right now i do know better, some activities are just destructive on its own and little wonder Wike sent army to obigbo.I am not supporting the killing of any innocent person but that military action looking back now was justified.Imagine of PH and by extension Rivers had fallen to ipob so that's how the bubbling city of PH would have gone to the dogs just like SE states.

Well again, I think we may need to apologise to Hope Uzodimma because it seems he already understood what we didn't know by inviting military to Orlu,I don't care if you call him fulani slave.

SS people I applaud your foresight and never look back on your determination not to be part of biafra.ipob has messed things up just like the southern Cameroon who are now fighting to free themselves from their rebels.

I expert the brainless ipob terrorists to feast on this but I don't care whatever you may decide to call me.

As for Anambra people reading this,do not allow your state to go the way of imo by non election crooners,those are politicians who want to hijack your state, whether election holds or not a leader will always be there and you may be just unfortunate to have the leader you never elected then you will then understand that you don't have to spite your face because your forehead annoyed you.

[/s] idiotic post. undecided

4 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Emergingnation(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:
[s]As an igbo man I have always wished for a state of biafra while growing up thinking it would be the solution to all our regional problems and always wondered why the SS don't participate fully in it.aBut right now i do know better, some activities are just destructive on its own and little wonder Wike sent army to obigbo.I am not supporting the killing of any innocent person but that military action looking back now was justified.Imagine of PH and by extension Rivers had fallen to ipob so that's how the bubbling city of PH would have gone to the dogs just like SE states.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 front page please [/s]

1 Like

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by rottennaija(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by end1999constitu(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
.....another nincompoop had spoken
Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Coldie(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:

front page please
You don’t need at applaud south south people for any foresight you self na mumu to not know this right from the inception.

Ipob or not Biafra is not feasible neither is it achievable. If Biafra comes same people shouting Biafra would all start queuing to go to the Nigeria they said they hate so much

2 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2021
wow... what a shame

you mean it took you this long to know that SS and biafra can never work
Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Captain8(m): 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
the truth i always say is that an average ibo youth is blind.....how could it took you this long to understand south south to biafra never can happen?

how could it took you this long to understand our fight and rejection of that biaf-nonsense?

now you understand why we regard you people as fools?
cownu easily manipulated your light brains.....
don't even applaud me... after giving me hard time on internet for your stupidity, now you want applaud me...

2 Likes

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Enugupikin: 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Coldie:

You don’t need at applaud south south people for any foresight you self na mumu to not know this right from the inception.

Ipob or not Biafra is not feasible neither is it achievable. If Biafra comes same people shouting Biafra would all start queuing to go to the Nigeria they said they hate so much
Mumu boi cheesy
Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by gidgiddy: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2021
Enugupikin:

Yeah, Hopeless Uzodinjo invited the Army to his state and it has become a war zone since then. The other 4 states in the SE that did not invite military have relative peace, up Hopeless Uzodinjo!

1 Like

Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by saintopus(m): 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2021
obehi247:
wow... what a shame

you mean it took you this long to know that SS and biafra can never work
The idea of a new country whether Biafra or the Niger Delta in itself is a fantastic idea. However, the mentality of those spearheading the crusade is nothing to write home about. It is highly dubious intentions by the proponents of this imaginary republic of theirs.

Let me tell you the average mentality of the IPOBIANS, kill and destroy anything or anyone against Nnamdi Kanu. So long as you kill anybody whether a fellow Igbos or stranger so long as it was for Nnamdi Kanu it's OK
Re: It's Actually Now I Know Why SS Doesn't Want To Partake In Anything Biafra by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 20, 2021
saintopus:

The idea of a new country whether Biafra or the Niger Delta in itself is a fantastic idea. However, the mentality of those spearheading the crusade is nothing to write home about. It is highly dubious intentions by the proponents of this imaginary republic of theirs.

Let me tell you the average mentality of the IPOBIANS, kill and destroy anything or anyone against Nnamdi Kanu. So long as you kill anybody whether a fellow Igbos or stranger so long as it was for Nnamdi Kanu it's OK

Anything short of a United States Of Southern Nigeria and some midbelt state is nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Why Is North Seeing Kanu As A Threat Than Boko Haram And Bandit? / Igbos Hate Themselvs. We Yorubas Love Each Other / Adekunle Fajuyi's Father Moan Is Son Killed With Aguiyi Ironsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.