Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Wickedness In Mission Schools - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wickedness In Mission Schools (337 Views)

Urgent, Please Help: Bms(baptist Mission Schools) Assessment / Vacancies at Baptist Mission Schools / My Experience With Uconnect/gr8jobsng WICKEDNESS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wickedness In Mission Schools by zedegit: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why are mission schools wicked and insensitive to their staff?
I work in a mission school which owes me up to 5 months salary accumulated during the covid era. Even when covid was over, they paid me in september and havent paid again up til now. I am starving,i beg friends and family for food which tampers with my self esteem and human dignity. I trek back home daily from school walking up to 40 minutes by foot.

i hope they dont play emotion card about me not thinking about the pupils when i resign cos their wickedness is sickening.
Re: Wickedness In Mission Schools by BusinessCity: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
40 minutes is a great distance

I apologise on thier behalf

Before you resign, I like to suggest you pause and do not go to work until they call you continously and see what they're missing. This may give you a leverage to preserve your job and even negotiate a raise and how promptly you like to be paid

If you seek a part time job. Feel free to come join my content writing team

https://www.nairaland.com/6226414/work-home-remuneration-1-million

1 Like

Re: Wickedness In Mission Schools by zedegit: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
BusinessCity:
40 minutes is a great distance

I apologise on thier behalf

Before you resign, I like to suggest you pause and do not go to work until they call you continously and see what they're missing. This may give you a leverage to preserve your job and even negotiate a raise and how promptly you like to be paid

If you seek a part time job. Feel free to come join my content writing team

https://www.nairaland.com/6226414/work-home-remuneration-1-million

Thanks for your goodwill. My mind is made up. i just wanted to give people a headsup. I suffer ulcer as a result of starving. Worse is that they know how to assign jobs without fulfilling their own. Workers there pray for payment as if its a priviledge. I know i can easily get another better job once i quit and yes! I thought about the children as i'm not good to them dead.
Re: Wickedness In Mission Schools by BusinessCity: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
zedegit:

Thanks for your goodwill. My mind is made up. i just wanted to give people a headsup. I suffer ulcer as a result of starving. Worse is that they know how to assign jobs without fulfilling their own. Workers there pray for payment as if its a priviledge. I know i can easily get another better job once i quit and yes! I thought about the children as i'm not good to them dead.

Wow.
Re: Wickedness In Mission Schools by Ernerstdavid55(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Which school be mission school?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Pump Attendant / Vacancy For An Interstate Driver ( You Must Be Married) / New Post Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.