Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (35419 Views)

Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare / Oyo Crisis: 20 Buried In Ibadan, 5,000 Take Refuge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Mightywine1: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ifakorinmi:
Hard to comment on topics like this.

Those shanties are becoming a problem.

The people living there have no place to go.

It’s hard to comment on topics like this critically without betraying your humanity.

All in all, I wish them luck(govt & shanty dwellers)
those shanty’s opposite general paint is a criminal hide out , during the end sars curfew you needed to see what boys from that alasia did to people, am not supposed to generalize but on this very issue I boldly say 90% are criminals.

3 Likes

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Farki: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Keep deceiving them!

Even with 0% corruption we can not fund the government budget without borrowing!

Tell the illiterate stupid poor to STOP having children.

That's half of Northern Nigeria already.
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Farki: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I totally agree with you. Those bastards need to be chased back to where they came from

Yes they should be chased back to Sokoto, Kano and Niger Republic because most of the people in the shanties are Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba.
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Ifakorinmi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mightywine1:
those shanty’s opposite general paint is a criminal hide out , during the end sars curfew you needed to see what boys from that alasia did to people, am not supposed to generalize but on this very issue I boldly say 90% are criminals.

I don’t know much about the area to be honest.

But I believe even if just 10% are innocent, a proper investigation and or an infiltration via undercover etc..

But I get your point. At the end of the day, something had to be done.
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by sweetrace(f): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Community raid....those officers get luck....say the community way them raid strong men nor dey the ground
If not everywhere for red
That reminds me of the movie titled buy bust
Way Police squad go raid a community...last last no police officer come out alive

I be think say na the weed way I dey smoke dey do me
So you observe the video too

You should be arrested! You’re not fit to be on any responsible site writing trash. If hoodlums and robbers have a shootout with the police and win, who will be responsible for protecting the community? Your fellow criminals? Stop writing rubbish and warping the already shaky mindset of young people. A breakdown of law and order is not a community where the rest of us want to spend our lives.

5 Likes

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Okoroawusa: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Na Ajah be this?

Na wa o!
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Coldie(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seriously let this people go back to mainland now what are they disturbing the island for?
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Seunpaul01(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
I hope y'all seeing the terrible things happening under sanwo olu. He is turning Lagos to a shit hole
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by LZAA: 12:29am On Nov 16, 2020
MusaChukwudi:
If they are from the East just AK47 them! angry angry

Enough is Enough!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by dplores(m): 2:43am On Nov 16, 2020
I dey smell rotten fish on top dis matter.

Watch dis video then make comment on dis community matter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaiWGO-pdzI
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by SmartPolician: 3:16am On Nov 16, 2020
okeyumez:
Ajah is over hyped. Nothing fantastic there

Nobody hypes Ajah

People only hype Lekki

1 Like

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by dederocs(m): 5:40am On Nov 16, 2020
The land is a private property, and those small hungry youths masquerading as cultists to steal and attack anyone they like are the cause of this, anything you do,there is a reaction,the fools have been terrorising the area like say their papa na superman. bastards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by dederocs(m): 5:43am On Nov 16, 2020
sapientia:
Where are the trainee soldiers

Jide sanwo olu is calling them
have you not heard that robbers and foolish youths have been robbing people in that axis, and dumb scums have been killing each other, so you want the government and good people to be quiet and do nothing...pls on serious issues if you have nothing to say keep quiet, especially if you do not stay in the state or area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 16, 2020
GEEBITE:
Hausas and Nigerien coming in droves even hiding inside animal trucks. What about them too ? Or the fulani kidnapping and maiming Yorubas across the region
are welcomed right?

You are right. Alaba Rago to Okokomaiko and now coming back to Iyanaba. This is just 2% of Igbo migration to Lagos.
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 16, 2020
SmartPolician:

Nobody hypes Ajah

People only hype Lekki

Exactly. Nigerians and ITK (I too Know) are 5 and 6. Why do so many Nigerians love commenting forcefully about places they know nothing of and leaders they have nothing to do with?

Ajah is and has always been a den of criminality and the shame of the VGC end of the Lekki corridor. I have friends who won't move beyond pbase 1 because of the criminality of Ajah. This action by the JTF is loooonnnnnng overdue.

Bleeding heart Nigerians and ITK should learn to mind their business and stop commenting about things, places and people they know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by lexy2014: 6:20am On Nov 16, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

It's about raiding Lagos of it's various vices...piracy and fake products are a major vice

U still haven't said what piracy & alaba has got to do with d thread
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by lexy2014: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2020
OneTemplate:

Ajah is and has always been a den of criminality and the shame of the VGC end of the Lekki corridor. I have friends who won't move beyond pbase 1 because of the criminality of Ajah.

Kindly expantiate on d above. What is d criminality u referring & how often does it take place?
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2020
dederocs:

have you not heard that robbers and foolish youths have been robbing people in that axis, and dumb scums have been killing each other, so you want the government and good people to be quiet and do nothing...pls on serious issues if you have nothing to say keep quiet, especially if you do not stay in the state or area.

God bless you ojare. That is exactly what I was saying above. This is long overdue. Those in that corridor of Lekki know the menace of the criminals, thugs and drug-addicted youths in the Ajah area.

You cannot turn in your car or walk under Ajah bridge, linking Addo road where the bullion van robbery occured a few days ago, after 12 midnight without being car-jacked or robbed at knife/gun point.

This is long overdue and it is police inaction, along with that of successive governors bar Fashola, that led to many jobless, drug-addicted and criminal-minded youths with evil intentions moving into the Ajah corridor from all over Nigeria.

They want to create a criminal enclave in the area and the move should have been resisted and thwarthed long ago with proactive no-nonsense policing !!!!

Honestly, if face to face, I would slap so many commentators on this thread trivializing real danger and misery people are facing with their foolish and ignorant talk. Na by force to comment?

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by enoone7: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Community raid....those officers get luck....say the community way them raid strong men nor dey the ground
Way Police squad go raid a community...last last no police officer come out alive

you are right but in that film a police woman came out alive, she even kill her oga patapata that linked with the drug cabals
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by enoone7: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

you are right but in that film a police woman came out alive, she even kill her oga patapata that linked with the drug cabals. It was not easy sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Karemarealty288(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2020
ursullalinda:
Is really sad......I feel for them......the painful thing is that only the poor suffer in the hands of miscreants the rich are over protected.

General Paint is a Time Bomb of criminal activities in Ajah environ. Am 95% sure that all the police guns stolen are all in that environment. I know General Paint very well...cos that were I do my cars.....very deadly environment.....feel no pity.

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 16, 2020
lexy2014:

Kindly expantiate on d above. What is d criminality u referring & how often does it take place?

Ajah is essentially becoming the equivalent of the dreaded 'Favelas' of Brazil or Tivoli Gardens slum of Jamaica i.e drugs, unemploynent, poverty and crime ridden shanties and Ghettos normal folks can get seriously hurt in if in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is the direct fault of Governors after Fashola i.e Ambode and Sanwo Olu because they are scared of accusation of heavy-handedness as some are even doing on this thread.

The raid and burning of the General paint shanties at Ajah yesterday morning is long overdue and a perfect example of evil thriving when good men do nothing.

A high-ranking police friend of mine told me that they had very reliable info, after the bullion van robbery on Addo road, that guns, ammunition and looted goods from the protest chaos were all in the general paint shanties.

When the JTF raided 5am yesterday the criminals in the shanties returned heavy fire rather than surrender. People should learn to stop commenting about serious things and places they know nothing about and let the police do their job. This is what the criminals want. I.e we vilify the police so they have a free reign terrorising us.

1 Like

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Karemarealty288:

General Paint is a Time Bomb of criminal activities in Ajah environ. Am 95% sure that all the police guns stolen are all in that environment. I know General Paint very well...cos that were I do my cars.....very deadly environment.....feel no pity.

Gid bless you brother. I just said all that above. Really livid now with people always commenting about very serious and dangerous situations they know nothing about.

These people are the same ones who want to turn drug-addicted and ruthless criminals and killers into "innocent victims of government brutalisation".

I pray these naive and ignorant haters of the Government and police never get cornered by some of the hardened and callous criminals they are trying to turn into saints by force just to vilify the government and police.
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by SmartPolician: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2020
OneTemplate:

Exactly. Nigerians and ITK (I too Know) are 5 and 6. Why do so many Nigerians love commenting forcefully about places they know nothing of and leaders they have nothing to do with?

Ajah is and has always been a den of criminality and the shame of the VGC end of the Lekki corridor. I have friends who won't move beyond pbase 1 because of the criminality of Ajah. This action by the JTF is loooonnnnnng overdue.

Bleeding heart Nigerians and ITK should learn to mind their business and stop commenting about things, places and people they know nothing about.

Lekki has its shanty too

grin grin grin
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 16, 2020
SmartPolician:

Lekki has its shanty too

grin grin grin

Yes it does. Even VI too at the Oniru end.
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by ursullalinda(f): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2020
ebenezer202l:
hi is your mailbox active?

Yes
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by lexy2014: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2020
OneTemplate:

Ajah is essentially becoming the equivalent of the dreaded 'Favelas' of Brazil or Tivoli Gardens slum of Jamaica i.e drugs, unemploynent, poverty and crime ridden shanties and Ghettos normal folks can get seriously hurt in if in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This is the direct fault of Governors after Fashola i.e Ambode and Sanwo Olu because they are scared of accusation of heavy-handedness as some are even doing on this thread.

The raid and burning of the General paint shanties at Ajah yesterday morning is long overdue and a perfect example of evil thriving when good men do nothing.

A high-ranking police friend of mine told me that they had very reliable info, after the bullion van robbery on Addo road, that guns, ammunition and looted goods from the protest chaos were all in the general paint shanties.

When the JTF raided 5am yesterday the criminals in the shanties returned heavy fire rather than surrender. People should learn to stop commenting about serious things and places they know nothing about and let the police do their job. This is what the criminals want. I.e we vilify the police so they have a free reign terrorising us.

I asked: "What is d criminality u referring & how often does it take place?"

Ur response above doesn't answer d question.

Earlier u said that "Ajah is and has always been a den of criminality". Emphasis is on d word "always". But in ur response above u said "Ajah is essentially becoming the equivalent of the dreaded 'Favelas' of Brazil..." and "This is the direct fault of Governors after Fashola i.e Ambode and Sanwo Olu".

That contradicts ur claim that "Ajah is and has ALWAYS been a dentist of criminality. But since that is ur claim, can u tell me d difference in d level of criminality before ambode became governor & after.

Again u said:

"A high-ranking police friend of mine told me that they had very reliable info, after the bullion van robbery on Addo road, that guns, ammunition and looted goods from the protest chaos were all in the general paint shanties."

If u say looted goods are in shanties, I would have no problem with that. But am curious as to how d guns and ammunition reportedly looted during d protest chaos ended up in ajah. Care to explain?
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by lexy2014: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Karemarealty288:

How did u arrive at ur 95%? Which research did u do that made u arrive at 95%? Where were d police guns stolen from in d first place?
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 16, 2020
lexy2014:

Earlier u said that "Ajah is and has always been a den of criminality". Emphasis is on d word "always". But in ur response above u said "Ajah is essentially becoming the equivalent of the dreaded 'Favelas' of Brazil..." and "This is the direct fault of Governors after Fashola i.e Ambode and Sanwo Olu".

That contradicts ur claim that "Ajah is and has ALWAYS been a dentist of criminality. But since that is ur claim, can u tell me d difference in d level of criminality before ambode became governor & after.

Again u said:

"A high-ranking police friend of mine told me that they had very reliable info, after the bullion van robbery on Addo road, that guns, ammunition and looted goods from the protest chaos were all in the general paint shanties."

If u say looted goods are in shanties, I would have no problem with that. But am curious as to how d guns and ammunition reportedly looted during d protest chaos ended up in ajah. Care to explain?

Are you serious? Guy, na early monday morning. Everything I said is clear. Can't be repeating myself.
Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by lexy2014: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2020
OneTemplate:

Are you serious? Guy, na early monday morning. Everything I said is clear. Can't be repeating myself.

Oh, u didn't no that this is "early Monday morning" before u were lashing out& lambasting people that they dont no anything about ajah? Everything u said isn't clear. I didn't ask u to repeat urself. I asked u to provide answers to d following. Since u no alot about ajah, that shouldn't be a problem for u:

That contradicts ur claim that "Ajah is and has ALWAYS been a den of criminality. But since that is ur claim, can u tell me d difference in d level of criminality before ambode became governor & after.

Again u said:

Re: Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid by Karemarealty288(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2020
lexy2014:

How did u arrive at ur 95%? Which research did u do that made u arrive at 95%? Where were d police guns stolen from in d first place?

Qenchon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / Suspend Plan To Recruit 774,000 Nigerians, NASS Tells Buhari / Oyo 2022: Rauf Olaniyan Has Defected To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.