Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (44032 Views)

Obidents Celebrate Peter Obi's 62nd Birthday With Gifts And Merriment / Sokoto Residents Take Peter Obi Campaign Rally To The Streets (Video) / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by smartidemudia28: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Benin City: Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare (Photos)

The gist was that they were keyboard warriors and cyber bullies with little clout because there are no polling units on social media. Only if they understood that information is what drives the globe.

The streets are now controlled by the same keypad warriors, who are a serious threat to the ruling elite. The capital of Edo State, Benin City, is quickly developing into a carnival resort for Peter Obi's fans. Nearly every day, these "Obidient followers" come to the streets to flaunt their support for Peter Obi.

These gorgeous photographs depict handsome young men and beautiful ladies taking various positions at various key locations throughout the ancient City to signal to the world that Peter Obi is the best alternative to the old and recycled political elites that currently command the shots.

They claim that the "Obidient is better than Sacrifice" movement of Peter Obi is capable of resetting the nation because Nigerians are starting to realize that the country can make the correct decisions.

As you may have noticed, the gang up against Peter Obi is real. Those who eat fat by sinking their fangs into the jugular of the nation's treasury would not want to let go of it.

They would say or do everything to dissuade voters from choosing reputable candidates who can change  the status quo and put an end to their obscene greed.

Nigerians must play their part by talking to family members, friends, and neighbors, who will then talk to others. Nigerians must be the structure they talk about in order to reclaim the country.

View breathtaking images as Peter Obi assumes charge of Benin City.

From Island Communications Village, Smart Omo-Idemudia writes.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/benin-city-residents-take-to-the-streets-to-celebrate-peter-obi-in-fanfare-photos/

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Crixxx: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi for all and all for Peter Obi

Benin and every other state in Nigeria is loved <3

426 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by JosephXavier: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi is coming

As a rational human being with his Brain cells functioning properly, tell me one reason why you won't vote Peter obi

They jettisoned zoning and said they want to go for competency but brought out Tinubu and Atiku as their most competent candidates

The choice is for Nigerians now to choose

APC don't know how to campaign and repackage Tinubu after the trauma APC gave us, PDP don't know how to campaign for Atiku

Both have stopped attacking each other as they used to and are now focused on Peter Obi, not as if they have done enough with the opportunity they had

369 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by APCnaPDP: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
I hope all these razzmatazz transmute to actual votes.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by temitope27(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Where are the residents?

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Omniman(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin Peter obi

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by xcolanto(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obi kererenke obi

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
This zombie has no chance

239 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by akanbiaa(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Okay
6 people not bad.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by HEBEI: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
I am proud to say; "Nigeria go better" again smiley

Vote for Peter Obi, vote for a better Nigeria.

WITH YA PVC!!!

124 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by PoliteActivist: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Mr. Obi DOES NOT belong to Igbos. I am not Igbo yet I am full-throtle PO. If he were Yoruba or Hausa or Itshekiri I'd be supporting him just same.
He belongs to Nigerian YOUTH.
We want CHANGE!
Anyone but the two entrenched THIEVES below!

70 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by an0daGuy: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obi issa goal grin

Labor Party haven’t started their official campaign yet oh,

All you’re seeing is the works of the masses and youths who want a better Nigeria for them, their families and future generations.

Anybody shouting tilumbu or Atiku around you should be given a very heavy ‘konk’ on their bald head angry we Don’t need drug dealing ancestors in aso rock.

Like the person below me undecided

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by SonOfAbakaliki: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
This is noted

As for me, Uche ThankGod, son of Ezilo from the great Umuezeokha clan of Ebonyi State, me and my people will vote right. I came to Tinubu's Lagos with a polybag to sell gala, but today, I am a millionaire. I won't leave development and vote propaganda. The difference between Lagos and Anambra of Nigeria is like Dubai to Mumbai.

My vote and that of my family is for BAT 100%

Eko oni baje

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Legitz: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu's followers will be pained seeing this

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by temitope27(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omniman:
grin Peter obi
but I see less than 10 people there

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by addictiv(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Verified with the S.i. Unit of integrity.. Peter Obi

6 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Rogodo22(m): 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2022
Their Governor is already OBI-dient

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by illuminutty: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
The people promoting and campaigning for Peter Obi, our incoming president, do it selflessly. They do not request or collect shishi unlike the supporters of Emi Lokan and the Dubai-based every-four-years election hunter that must receive alert before they do anything for them.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by sleek214(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ok. PO that is stepping down soon for his boss(Atiku). They have started realigning. Wike, Bala and Obi met yesterday in PH. Atiku sent both men to go see Wike and talk sense to him (Wike) on why he wasn't picked as VP candidate. The boss is in Europe while his men are fine-tuning the ground for a smooth campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
temitope27:
but I see less than 10 people there
temitope27:
Where are the residents?
akanbiaa:
Okay
6 people not bad.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by tiswell(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi is now a religion grin

Never again will Nigerians suffer the way they have suffered under the APshit sad

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by obi58: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
I like Peter Obi and think he's the best of the 3 candidates but let's be honest where are the crowds supporting PO in these pictures

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Mrkumareze(m): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
They ll be tagged IPOB wink

2 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by okosodo: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter obi sure

7 Likes

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Pootle: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
what is wrong with the car
Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by Unigrad: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Edo citizen are very obi-dient. Governor Godwin Obaseki have said it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin City Residents Take To The Streets To Celebrate Peter Obi In Fanfare by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Constitution And Human Right / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.