Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Restructurenaija - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructurenaija (235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restructurenaija by chrisblack: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Restructuring Nigeria is only possible if the igbos and yoruba's choose to jettison past animosities and work towards the greater good of the country called Nigeria.lets share our trust issues here and how we can collectively and constructively sort things out.
Please we are not here to abuse or bring up issues that would help in creating further divisions.
We should stand on forgiveness ,love and the possibilities of working together to achieve our goals.
The least of which should be how to return back to the way Nigeria was structured at independence for a start.We must ensure that we achieve this with the mind of oneness. I love Nigeria.I have been to many parts both north and south. Nigeria is a blessed country. What is Needed is fairness and justice. Which I believe can be gotten with the yoruba's and igbos jointly and in oneness spearheading it in unison. Divide and rule must not be allowed in our mist.
Re: Restructurenaija by richeso: 4:56am On Nov 16, 2020
I support you. I wish a Twitter tab of Restructure Nigeria can start and go viral so this leaders can do the right thing too. It takes one to start. Trust me the Igbo and Yoruba have no problem. They will stand in ones when it gets there. Anything contrary to this view you read here are from paid posters. Their job is to cause confusion and hatred among the Igbo and Yoruba. Just watch dem Dey road Dey com already.
Re: Restructurenaija by chrisblack: 4:44am On Nov 17, 2020
richeso:
I support you. I wish a Twitter tab of Restructure Nigeria can start and go viral so this leaders can do the right thing too. It takes one to start. Trust me the Igbo and Yoruba have no problem. They will stand in ones when it gets there. Anything contrary to this view you read here are from paid posters. Their job is to cause confusion and hatred among the Igbo and Yoruba. Just watch dem Dey road Dey com already.
You are quite correct. They two major nationalities in the south needs to come together and work toward these. When they are together the remaining two parts will be emboldened i.e The south south and middle belt.

1 Like

Re: Restructurenaija by orisa37: 5:54am On Nov 17, 2020
CHANGE EVERY EXCLUSIVE POWER IN THE 1999 CONSTITUTION INTO INCLUSIVE AND OR CONCURRENT POWERS EXCEPTING

FOREIGN AFFAIRS, MILITARY AND TREATIES WHICH MAY REMAIN EXCLUSIVE TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

SHIKENA AND THE DEVIL IS ASHAMED.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos By-election: Court To Hear Suit Disqualifying Apc's Candidate December 9 / End SARS: Nigerian Govt Threatens To Sanction CNN Over Report On Lekki Shootings / Npf Launches Cybercrime Reporting Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.