Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? (239 Views)

Al Hamdullilah I Am Proud To Be A Nigerian Again-fani Kayode / Ganduje: All Nigerians Must Be Born Again / Fact-check: Atiku Was Born A Cameroonian - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by AbleGrace: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2020
Me, absolutely NO. Nothing is desirous about this country. Well, I would only consider being born a Nigerian again if the crop of leaders the country has been producing are completely eliminated. I mean completely eliminated and the country is now blessed with good leaders.

What is your opinion on this?

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Etc.
Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by Jashub: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2020
Op, let me throw the question back to you this way : if a lion caught you on the road, and you managed to escape, would you want to go back to that lion?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by Vikkoh(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2020
I'd rather be a Train in London angry .

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by Dong2: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2020
AbleGrace:
Me, absolutely NO. Nothing is desirous about this country. Well, I would only consider being born a Nigerian again if the crop of leaders the country has been producing are completely eliminated. I mean completely eliminated and the country is now blessed with good leaders.

What is your opinion on this?

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Etc.

I reject it in Jesus name for me and my generations. A country where life is of no value!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by gidgiddy: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2020
I would love to be born an Igbo man again, but not a Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by IamAuntyOnion(f): 8:47am On Nov 26, 2020
Vikkoh:
I'd rather be a Train in London angry .
Why not be a pigeon instead. Those birds use to enjoy alot and are never afraid of being caught. They show them alot of TV

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2020
gidgiddy:
I would love to be born an Igbo man again, but not a Nigerian
A Biafran?? Be like say sufferness don marry your head
What's the difference between Nigeria and Biafra? Same water in different cups

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by donbachi(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2020
Yes!though nigeria may have her own shortcomings.but,i am blessed as a nigerian.
Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by Vikkoh(m): 8:59am On Nov 26, 2020
IamAuntyOnion:

Why not be a pigeon instead. Those birds use to enjoy alot and are never afraid of being caught. They show them alot of TV

angry

You can be the Pigeon sad
Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by AbleGrace: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2020
Jashub:
Op, let me throw the question back to you this way : if a lion caught you on the road, and you managed to escape, would you want to go back to that lion?

Lol. Absolutely not.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2020
A white man in the United states of America. The greatest country on earth.
Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by Modecaih: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2020
maybe a Brazilian,, l luv samba
Re: Opinion: If Rebirth, Would You Want To Be Born A Nigerian Again? by Jashub: 10:16am On Nov 26, 2020
AbleGrace:

Lol. Absolutely not.
Nigeria is that lion.

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed CNN Are Desperate To Destroyed The Image Of Nigerian As.. (video) / Okowa Assents To Delta’s 2021 Budget Of N383bn / COVID-19: Akwa Ibom Cancels Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.