Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

#Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG (9782 Views)

Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by favor914: 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
DasaintHope:

Because they don't support evil like your northern Hellders. Your Imams are all anti development. you people are so backward and brainwashed, you don't realize it,
Pope Francis Your advocate Peter Of The Vatican , showing sympathy for LGBT?
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by emmnprince(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They better listen to us

Justice for those youth killed at lekki...

Am Puffing my weed right now with the song 20 10 20 by burna boy
We will never forget 20/10 2020...we will never forget all the youth way die for toll gate

Easy with the smoke you keep ingesting into your system so that you won't experience system breakdown/failure in the near future. And hope you've insured your child(ren)?

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by favor914: 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They better listen to us

We will never forget 20/10 2020...we will never forget all the youth way die for toll gate
Opportunist musicians, those unruly citizens died for nothing, you can’t even mention one persons name from your so called Lekki massacre my nigga? Yet I heard over 30 Endsars youths killed themselves in a cult war over the weekend in Benin City yesterday, Benin city has now turned Chitown?
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Queseda: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
CAN is PDP and PDP is CAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by DasaintHope(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
Pope Francis Your advocate Peter Of The Vatican , showing sympathy for LGBT?
Get your facts. He only spoke on a Homos relationship with God. God loves them irrespective. Who are we to Judge them based on their sexual orientation
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Karlifate: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
emmnprince:

Easy with the smoke you keep ingesting into your system so that you won't experience system breakdown/failure in the near future. And hope you've insured your child(ren)?
Wicked!!!

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by cardoctor(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Instead of you to pray fire and thunder on them you are telling them to listen to youths. Useless people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by favor914: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
DasaintHope:

Get your facts. He only spoke on a Homos relationship with God. God loves them irrespective. Who are we to Judge them based on their sexual orientation
Which God loves homosexuality?, Then who gave you the audacity to judge other people’s creed, or faith? With your Homosexual loving true religion belief?
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by jojothaiv(m): 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Lol.

CAN that Femi Adesina called 'CAN of Worms'?

The only organization Buhari listens to is Meyitti Allah.
Femi dey blow hin OGA trumpet loud and clear...

And hin church dey under the CAN of Worms o, technically, Femi is part of the Worms..

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by CodeTemplar: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Well, without be biased I will only say the raw truth. I HV come realize that everything na wash.
1. A man that spent 4 good years in the office could not account for anything rather, some sets of Nigerians reelected him.
2. Afonjas contributed to this mess we are in (bcs of their selfish reason) they now want a united South, is not done, north will continue to rule.
3. If u are a youth in this shithole and your priority is not to jet out of the country, either u are benefiting from the corrupt system and shot up or u are destined to be stupid for life.
4. FUEL IS NOT 170 ALL THANKS TO AFONJAS
Abeg Mak person no mention me to avoid the wrath of the gods

You are clearly ignorant.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by specialmati(m): 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Well, without be biased I will only say the raw truth. I HV come realize that everything na wash.
1. A man that spent 4 good years in the office could not account for anything rather, some sets of Nigerians reelected him.
2. Afonjas contributed to this mess we are in (bcs of their selfish reason) they now want a united South, is not done, north will continue to rule.
3. If u are a youth in this shithole and your priority is not to jet out of the country, either u are benefiting from the corrupt system and shot up or u are destined to be stupid for life.
.I come in peace you are right.so what do we do now since its only 5% and few % inside the 95% that was shouting then that this people have nothing to offer the nation only to unleash evil and suffering
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by specialmati(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
Opportunist musicians, those unruly citizens died for nothing, you can’t even mention one persons name from your so called Lekki massacre my nigga? Yet I heard over 30 Endsars youths killed themselves in a cult war over the weekend in Benin City yesterday, Benin city has now turned Chitown?
sorry please mention the names of the 30 endsars youth that killed themselves in the cult war

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by DasaintHope(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
Which God loves homosexuality?, Then who gave you the audacity to judge other people’s creed, or faith? With your Homosexual loving true religion belief?
God loves the Sinner, but detests the sin. Stealing, lying and homo are all same before God
Stop claiming Mr righteous.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Myhusband(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

kids everywhere, school should resume so that you babies can leave politics section for the sensible adult

read your post again and reason how dumb it sounded. brain upgrading is imminent
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Yahman1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They better listen to us

Man the

ending part

of this song

touch my soul

that place where dat guy shout

No problem make me wan cry

Burna

na

Fela pickin

walahi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by jrusky(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sir they will never listen. No matter how you warn a defiant he or she will never listen till he or she is totally consumed.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by michoim(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
LightAunt:
They will not.
Blockheads. sad
IPOB agent...
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by DexterousOne(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

You are blaming "Afonja" alone?

Guy you have problems
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

kids everywhere, school should resume so that you babies can leave politics section for the sensible adult

read your post again and reason how dumb it sounded. brain upgrading is imminent
I HV come to realize that it will be a waste of time arguing with an empty skull like u. I only argue with nairaland elders not a wanna be like u

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Myhusband:

I only argue with elders of nairaland not wanna be like u. Had it been u are one of the elders, I would HV engage in argument, good night afonja
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Yahman1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:

Homo Disgrace
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are blaming "Afonja" alone?

Guy you have problems
Listen bro, I don't HV problem at all. I only HV problem when selfishness is involve and I too know.
I remember vividly well how afonjas were hyping this useless govt all bcs of their selfish interest. Now look at the situation of the country.
When the drunk master from Otuoke was presidio, I could remember if I go on a hangout, there was a little bit smiles on peoples faces, but now the frustration, hunger, depression etc are something else.
This useless govt (all tanks to afonjas) has made it in a way that whenever I'm going out I must not only budget for myself alone, another angry and hungry citizen will approach me for either help for food or transport, that's my annoyance.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by DexterousOne(m): 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Listen bro, I don't HV problem at all. I only HV problem when selfishness is involve and I too know.
I remember vividly well how afonjas were hyping this useless govt all bcs of their selfish interest. Now look at the situation of the country.
When the drunk master from Otuoke was presidio, I could remember if I go on a hangout, there was a little bit smiles on peoples faces, but now the frustration, hunger, depression etc are something else.
This useless govt (all tanks to afonjas) has made it in a way that whenever I'm going out I must not only budget for myself alone, another angry and hungry citizen will approach me for either help for food or transport, that's my annoyance.

Well
I have to say

This govt is a disgrace and disaster
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

Well
I have to say

This govt is a disgrace and disaster
As simple as that brother, a very big disgrace, mine is just to jet out of this shithole, I believe that's the only way to stop seen nonsense
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by iukpe: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
So we are starting the planning now.
What has the government been doing all the while?, Nothing in the direction of creating jobs especially through private sector involvement.
Ok let's start now to replan.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Nchenches: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/endsars-listen-to-youths-make-changes-can-tells-fg

What changes do you expect President Buhari to make?

Do you want him to change the political structure of Nigeria which was distorted by northern military dictators to give super political and economic advantages to Buhari’s northern region of Nigeria? It’s the political structure of 20 states in the north but only 17 states in the two southern regions, which made a person like Buhari to become president of Nigeria.

Buhari can’t change the political structure and governance system that profit only his northern region of Nigeria.
No democracy can change the political structure again. It’s to your tents O Israel in Nigeria very soon.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Brushstrokes20: 12:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Spot on, but the redundant coupist is deaf!
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Jnjoku883(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2020
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Myhusband(m): 4:30am On Nov 16, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

I only argue with elders of nairaland not wanna be like u. Had it been u are one of the elders, I would HV engage in argument, good night afonja

Goodnight is meant for those passing away, so goodnight to you and your lineage omo lasan ikeji dog

na me you won take learn words? I doubt if your mental system can enjoy sanity soon with the velocity of your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 General Elections: Use Of Dogs, Other Pets At Polling Units Criminal - NPF / Outgoing Gov. Blocks Road To Venue Of Gov-elect’s Inauguration (photos) / SHOCKING: See Nigerians Comments After The President Was Reported To Be Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.