Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

#Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG (9787 Views)

Samson Ayokunle To EU: A Southern Christian Should Succeed Buhari / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Myhusband(m): 4:32am On Nov 16, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

I HV come to realize that it will be a waste of time arguing with an empty skull like u. I only argue with nairaland elders not a wanna be like u

go and argue with your English text book perhaps it will guide you from disgracing yourself in public forum like this

I don't think they do your naming ceremony
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Lanre0: 5:51am On Nov 16, 2020
We are not saying Buhari is doing well at all but what did CAN say when Jonathan & Oritsajafor were engaging in gunrunning business to South Africa , when Deziani was stealing. our money. So, CAN will never comment when their members are stealing our National wealth. CAN of worms indeed.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by orisa37: 5:57am On Nov 16, 2020
VOX POPULI VOX DEI.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by fefenoble88: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2020
favor914:
We expect more body bags of senseless beings, don’t cause more grief for your parents.
If you think you are useful you can rethink again,maybe you think first protest someone planned it,wake up if u r sleeping,because the anger I see on the street everyday no one is planning second protest or praying for riot but with the happening anything happen. Me my family r very okay anything any day,I don’t know about yours,but if they r not my sincere sympathy to you all.
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by SandraJane: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
They better listen to us

Justice for those youth killed at lekki...

Am Puffing my weed right now with the song 20 10 20 by burna boy
We will never forget 20/10 2020...we will never forget all the youth way die for toll gate
Re: #Endsars: Listen To Youths, Make Changes - Samson Ayokunle, CAN President To FG by Paulojimmathew: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna, Niger Swell Rank Of States Endorsing Tinubu / Oil Bunkering Scandal: Allegations Against CNS Ogalla Is False, Baseless - Navy / Breaking News : Apc Audu Abubakar Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.