Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North (4151 Views)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / 'I Hate It Here'... Fulani Muslim Lady Cries Out As She 'disowns' The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by IJOBA2: 7:52am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

it means you're dumb, how can you allow Yoruba to use your collective wealth to build Lagos? mumu people

you don't have an independent mental state, that's why you're using that coward that refuse to come for his parent burial as reference point, is well understood though

I was expecting you to state how southwest will suffer if you stop producing your fake drugs and refurbishing another people's initiatives you blockhead entity

SW will always be what you region cannot be in 100 decades to come, tell Nnamdi KANU I said this
YOU BE GAY BRUH shocked
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Muna4real(f): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Where are those useless Nairaland payed urchins? If this was an ikwerre denying igbo, by now this thread would run to 12 pages. Oya look, someone from the north has blasted you guys and you all have avoided the thread like Ebola grin grin
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU BE GAY BRUH shocked

when were you decorated with your own foolishness? you seems to be new in the circle of stupidity
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Skyfornia:

I won't insult you but it is clearly your brain is filled with oil and atarodo pepper.....the fact you see some Americans living outside their country, does it mean those other countries are better than America or America can't offer them better living?

till date southeast is the poverty headquarter of southern Nigeria. I'm surprise you're comparing yourself with Americans

southeast is landlocked

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 8:47am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
That is what Nnamdi Kanu and in fact the reason Biafra fought with Nigeria in the 1960s.

Under the Nigerian arrangement, federal government collect resources from all parts of Nigeria and share to states.....a large chunk of federal government projects were sited in Lagos.

3rd mainland bridge is just one out of hundreds of it. Muritala Mohammed Intl airport is another one. Hundreds of military barracks. Apapa, Tincan, etc seaports were all built by Nigerian government using Nigerian peoples collective resources not with Yoruba cocoa revenue.

I don't know how you guys reason.

If you want to command Igbos or any other tribe to vacate your land or to discourage them from coming, just divide Nigeria and then put a stop embargo on issuing visa to anybody from Igbo nation, it's very simple.

You cannot carry the family's pot of soup and keep in your room and have the foolish audacity to order your siblings and family members to go to their rooms and stay, for what Na serious beating you wan chop na shocked

As for Southwest suffering if Igbos leave, I don't believe that unless Yorubas want to suffer anyway. Nobody will suffer if Nigeria divides, everybody will reorganize their region to suit the new situation.

In fact Yorubas will get it right politically maybe.

But if Igbos leave Lagos, the progress and development and economic activities of Lagos will die a natural death, it will be reduced by at least 70%.

If you doubt me, google Prof. Wole Soyinka's warning letter to Adeyinka Grandson and other Yorubas ordering Igbos to leave Yoruba land.

He spilled the truth that Igbos are the architect of development all over Nigeria, and particularly in Lagos. Go read it, no need to argue

lolz! what a tribe! since Igbo developed Lagos and Nigeria, what's now stopping them from developing Southeast? I visited southeast just last month and is nothing to write home about

bad roads everywhere, no drainages and everywhere look unkempt, why do you've to developed other people's land and leave yours in a sorry state?

you people don't have shame to even be bragging of developing other people's land, you people are now dragging illiteracy with North with the velocity of your naivety

I'm still hopeful something will separate your educated and uneducated because it's obvious you didn't complete your elementary education with this low IQ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
Do you have sense at all

How can you use collective resources of Nigeria to concentrate on developing Lagos and making it center of commerce in Nigeria and then turnaround to order Igbos to leave Lagos

Is it not better to divide Nigeria and then shut your Yoruba border and reject issuing visa to any Igbo person coming to your Lagos

Lagos is what it is today because of Nigerian federal government policies that made it the center of everything.

If federal government give the same attention to Calabar or any other city, they will grow even bigger than Lagos and you will see Lagos population and development die a natural death.

I am sure you guys know all these truth but hate to admit it.

Your political elites know, that's why they hate to hear Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB, because they threaten their existence, kiss the truth.

Meanwhile, stop thinking that Igbos are only in Lagos, Igbos are everywhere, even your own elite Wole Soyinka have berated you guys over this useless talk that igbos keep trooping to Lagos.

Igbos are everywhere on earth in large numbers controlling the commerce there; from Lome Togo to Cotonou Benin to Accra, Kumasi Ghana to Nairobi Kenya to Kampala Uganda to Congo DR to Haiti to Swaziland to all parts of the world.

The North complain that Igbos have taken over Sabo-ngeri Kano, Kogis complain same in Lokoja.

Rivers complaining same in Portharcourt...and you think Igbos only troop to Lagos, I laugh at your baby thinking.

Go to Onitsha main market the biggest market in Africa and you will be shocked to discover that Igbos are also billionaires in their own region.

Go to Aba, and see business people from different African and non African countries troop in daily to transact business yet you bush people think Igbos are only in Lagos. Learn to travel and see, stop sitting in your village at Ijesha all your life

oh the Wole Soyinka that you Igbo detest because of Chinua Achebe is now you people reference talk?

you people have no single shame and your determination to deceived yourself made your region be in a sorry state, those that haven't visit your land before we think you're competing in development with Florida and Texas but once they visit na curse dem go dey give you chest beaters for deceiving them

I have been to East timelessly time, so I can't be deceived with you shameless people jargons. go and developed your land and stop bragging on empty stomach Ikenna

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by humilitypays(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

lolz! what a tribe! since Igbo developed Lagos and Nigeria, what's now stopping them from developing Southeast? I visited southeast just last month and is nothing to write home about

bad roads everywhere, no drainages and everywhere look unkempt, why do you've to developed other people's land and leave yours in a sorry state?

you people don't have shame to even be bragging of developing other people's land, you people are now dragging illiteracy with North with the velocity of your naivety

I'm still hopeful something will separate your educated and uneducated because it's obvious you didn't complete your elementary education with this low IQ
the only things that are in sorry state in Southeast states are federal government roads and projects that federal government ought to execute.

Google CNN report on Southeast Nigeria, and you will respect the Igbos.

Igbos are Jews, they are known for excellence. They migrated from Israel after the Assyrian war thousands of years ago....after that conquest of Northern Israel by Assyria, some communities that make up the 10 tribes of Israel flee Israel, some stopped at Ethiopia, others migrated down to Southeast Nigeria.

All over the world, Jews are known for wonders. Israel is still trying to investigate if Igbos are truly part of the lost tribes of Israel that Israeli government are trying to reunite with their families in Israel. Such have been done in Ethiopia....they have gone to some ancient sites in Igbo land to make findings and were convinced Igbos are a part of lost tribe of Israel.

You ought to know that the extraordinary reasoning of the Igbo person is not common nor ordinary. Use your head

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by DbitterTruth: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Myhusband post=96086905]

you've a divided brain, it's not your fault though, it's your lineage clause

till tomorrow Igbo still rush down in thousands to Yoruba land for survival, why can't you survived in your landlocked and mud region?

instead of you to be worried about the incompetence of your Governors in both east and south, you're here blabbing about a tribe that rescue your sorry ass when you climb lorry to enter southwest

as for the lady, thank God for rescuing yourself from bondage and I hope she's not tweeting close or in North

with the attitude and characters of the North, I would have recommend zoo for all of them, waiting for Arrewa to start uploading projects in North to counter this lady grievances

I don't know when physical projects and social traits cohere in line of debate, he will soon appear to start uploading Kaduna new roads and all sort of rubbish [/q]

oga this ur recurrent braggadocios narrative of Igbo rushing to southwest for survival is so daft, archaic & stale... Are they coming there to beg u for food or have u pay their bills or be accommodated FREE of charge? Are u already in oduduwa republic? even if ur glorified Lagos/southwest is already a sovereign nation, there is still what is called Intl relations. their are Americans, the British, Chinese etc in Nigeria hustling to earn a living, does that mean those western countries are backward & need a more developed Nigeria for survival? Biafra or no Biafra Igbo's will continue to ply their trade all over the world & that includes ur over hyped Lagos... u can only boast over people who depend on u for survival like d Almajiris. Enough said.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by winningwinner(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Coldie:

The south east says no to restructuring. We stand with the north.

Nigeria's only problem is corruption not structure

Thanks for this. But let me correct one impression here. Have you ever asked yourself how and where did corruption manage to come into Nigeria's system of government?
Now listen, corruption came as a result of bad structure! You can never fight and win over corruption without first dismantling the present structure.
That is where you missed it!
The present structure created room for nepotism. It created room for looting. It created room for ethnic rivalries. It createf room for self-centeredness. It created room for quota system that has kept every one in the dark. It created room for marginalization, and all the likes.
You can't fight corruption and succeed without first correcting the present structural arrangement of Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by winningwinner(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=DbitterTruth post=96093710][/quote].

God bless you!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by winningwinner(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

till date southeast is the poverty headquarter of southern Nigeria. I'm surprise you're comparing yourself with Americans

southeast is landlocked

Hi,
It seems something is wrong here. What is your problem with the Southeast? We have watched you here severally spewing hate over some issues and the whole thing is all about Southeast, I hope all is well?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2020
winningwinner:

Hi,
It seems something is wrong here. What is your problem with the Southeast? We have watched you here severally spewing hate over some issues and the whole thing is all about Southeast, I hope all is well?

ask your kinsmen that's bragging about a mud region and talking down on region that accommodate their sorry ass

average if you Igbo are hypocrites, you will never see your dumb kinsmen talking down about other tribe, typical Igbo with their victim playing

koshidanu

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=DbitterTruth post=96093710][/quote]

who's holding them not to trade their fake goods here, they should stop bragging about feeding the entire nation even south south that's feeding Nigeria politicians ain't making noise because as far as I'm concern Niger Delta oil had no relevance in my life and I'm sure average of common Nigerians, they're only enriching politicians

what does Igbo have that they're bragging about feeding the entire nation? that's a joke taking too far. someone like me that know you people inside out will always disgrace your lies here publicly

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
the only things that are in sorry state in Southeast states are federal government roads and projects that federal government ought to execute.

Google CNN report on Southeast Nigeria, and you will respect the Igbos.

Igbos are Jews, they are known for excellence. They migrated from Israel after the Assyrian war thousands of years ago....after that conquest of Northern Israel by Assyria, some communities that make up the 10 tribes of Israel flee Israel, some stopped at Ethiopia, others migrated down to Southeast Nigeria.

All over the world, Jews are known for wonders. Israel is still trying to investigate if Igbos are truly part of the lost tribes of Israel that Israeli government are trying to reunite with their families in Israel. Such have been done in Ethiopia....they have gone to some ancient sites in Igbo land to make findings and were convinced Igbos are a part of lost tribe of Israel.

You ought to know that the extraordinary reasoning of the Igbo person is not common nor ordinary. Use your head

you're a pathological liar, which federal govt roads is under sorry state in Abia and some part of anambra that lack of drainage is causing erosion system

i just hate people that brag on foolishness and stupidity. abeg go take care of region and stop nonsense bragging

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by DasaintHope(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2020
yarimo Clothingonline9 dangwarai uptimum123 SilverNorGold Vaughanlanrewaj.... another slimy chameleon omenka helinues myBraine OZOnNengiTheory Edusouls Onlyonebhari Confirmedombie georgakins arrewa ILuvdemManna Gidicars.. Kilonshele AnanseK Antoeni LegendHero Sammirano Orioko88 Tesppidd 360degreess IbadanSun1 NGPatriot Mamotalk Kestolove GoshenNLA thatfairguy1 TecM0 Humilitypays IamWonderful Authority2006 jcmaiah delivryboy 360degreess Kuginzi IamPlato Danmaiduguri thebosstrevor1 BOFA2020 PissfulProtester Emekaonline Afamed The shameless MONIKERS listed above will avoid this thread. Arrewa your sister has said it all
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by aristocratic5(m): 11:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Truth be told.
She is absolutely right
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by DbitterTruth: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Myhusband post=96096114]

who's holding them not to trade their fake goods here, they should stop bragging about feeding the entire nation

All I see in your bitterness induced vituperations against d igbos is nothing but ENVY & HATE... the earlier u realize that d only way to end this recurrent argument is to move d motion for all d major tribes to part ways & govern themselves. then u can know who is backward & who is progressive. like some one rightly advised u. divide & put an embargo on Igbo's come for ur visa. without this all ur making is noise. you don't expect d average Igbo masses to develop the federal roads & projects in the east.. so if d government fail in their responsibilities, u don't blame d Igbo masses. pls control ur hate & reduce ur blood pressure.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by Myhusband(m): 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=DbitterTruth post=96107045][/quote]

the money given to wike by FG is Christmas money? why can't the richest Igbo in the world fix it and collect it from fg?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by DbitterTruth: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

the money given to wike by FG is Christmas money? why can't the richest Igbo in the world fix it and collect it from fg?

u see @myhusband, u don't understand the undercover intricacies & hidden modus operandi of Nigerian politicians... do u know their times individuals in d east made attempts to fix dilapidated state roads & were rewarded with attacks & persecution from d government. they feel ur mocking them or trying to make political gains from their failure. they most times intentionally abandon those roads/projects for their next political campaign... the only way an individual can intervene is to sponsor such a project in d name of the government, if permitted. tell me, which individual will accept to sponsor a govt that has already looted d money meant for the said project.. but go to even d villages & check out d standard houses built by these Igbo masses.. we are NEVER on dsame page with our governors bcus they are all slaves/puppets in d hands of d abuja power brokers.. dsame wt d west & other parts of d country... enough said
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North by winningwinner(m): 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
Myhusband:

ask your kinsmen that's bragging about a mud region and talking down on region that accommodate their sorry ass

average if you Igbo are hypocrites, you will never see your dumb kinsmen talking down about other tribe, typical Igbo with their victim playing

koshidanu

Which region are you talking about? Alright, if Nigeria according to you is divided in regions, it will be better to split it completely since we cannot accommodate one another...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ushering In 2021 With Renewed Hope - Segun Showunmi / Biafrans Heading To Abuja For Nnamdi Kanu Trial.pics / Buhari Orders Security Agencies To Intensify Efforts In Tackling Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.