Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) (34407 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State / Youths Attack Governor Uzodinma In Ohaji Egbema, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by rafindo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Rugaria:

Bros,
Na Nigerian forum be this..
We know how it works..
Do you know how much funds that being made available to dangote by the CBN with the express permission of the federal government? What are you trying to say sef?

You started by having a notion that you are defeated before applying. The truth is business is driven by interest. Ibeto is a case. Got license from fed but ebonyi government frustrated him. Show me one place where an easterner industrialist was denied license to mine or build business.
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by EMMY76: 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
NigerDeltaIgbos:

This is bulsiit and you know it. I hate unreasonable propaganda! Except you will provide evidence of Igbos that wanted to build a refinery and petrochemical plant in Ohaji, Imo State and Federal government refused to give them license, if not then stop spreading fake news. Investments like this is what develops communities, states or countries and even if we had Biafra and a Nigerian company wanted to bring such huge investments, the Biafran government won't say no.

Abia State also has oil and gas in commercial quantities, I'm waiting for Igbos to go there and build similar refinery and petrochemical plant, not tomorrow when an outsider builds it there, you will start another propaganda.

Mind you that Captain Iheanacho that contested for governor under APGA in Imo State refused to build a refinery in Imo State but went to Lagos to build his own yet you want to criticize those that brought such massive investments to Imo State. Are you okay? Do you know the massive job creation and boost to Imo State economy it will lead to?

Lastly, also have it in mind that it will not stop Imo State 13% oil and gas derivation from accruing to the state since the oil will be sold to the Waltersmith refinery at the normal rate.

God bless the investors!
God bless Imo State!!

So captain iheanacho built a refinery in lagos? I have never heard about it.
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by shizzleStar: 12:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
winterfell007:

Stop deluding yourself. Where's the report that said Imo and Abia have the largest reserves. You guys are the reason why everyone likes tagging us as 'cheastbeaters'. We gloat a lot over nothing. Learn to be humble in your little achievements. Stop causing more enthic frictions for the igbos politically
shut up! Wheres the chestbeating in his comment? Since you claimed he is lying, why dont you show us the list of states of states with their volumes of oil reserve/deposit to disprove him? Self-hating imp that only come alive to attack igbos but nowhere to be seen when others are boastful. Are you cursed or what?

2 Likes

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by shizzleStar: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
winterfell007:

Stop deluding yourself. Where's the report that said Imo and Abia have the largest reserves. You guys are the reason why everyone likes tagging us as 'cheastbeaters'. We gloat a lot over nothing. Learn to be humble in your little achievements. Stop causing more enthic frictions for the igbos politically
i'm sure youre one of the dunces who support uoruba and others when they insult igbos that SE has no oil that its only a cup of oil, so what changed? SE now suddenly has oil and refinery suddenly built?

2 Likes

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by shizzleStar: 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Having a functional refinery in the SE is a welcome development.

However i'm more worried about the process that produced and gave license to the operators and the transparency.

With a bigoted nepotist like buhari, even the dumbest person knows that the process was flawed

Suddenly northernors are investing in the east, why does it have to be natural resource? Why dont they build manufacturing companies or set up private firms in other sectors other than natural deposits?

Dem carry oil swear for una ?

2 Likes

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
rafindo:

And what is the policy that the federal government is using now.

We complain too much here. If you need to build refinery approach DPR for license .just like when you what to build house you collect town planning permit. Their is a system in place let be educated for once.

If you want to mine gold in zamfara go to ministry of solid mineral and collect your license. Simple as that.
[/s]

I'm not a zombie
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
post=96088991:

Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited and Hawtai Energy Hongkong were granted a 40% participating interest each in the oil block, while Equatorial Guinea’s national oil company, GE Petrol, was granted 20% in that block, it a joint venture, The refinery, which is expected to primarily serve the South-Eastern part of the country, is expected to contribute about 271 million litres of refined products including Diesel, Naptha, HFO and Kerosene annually to the domestic market and create both direct and indirect jobs particularly within the host communities.

Bro how does this serve as a response to me telling you the Northerners own the company?

Let me tell you a secret. Anytime I talk, you should be 100% sure I know what I’m saying and I’ve always spoken the truth to the best of my ability.

The difference between me and you is integrity. Even if I want to troll, I still try to troll with the truth.

So I don’t know what I should do with what you wrote up there.

1 Like

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
NGpatriot:

Of what relevance is this rubbish to what the person you quoted posted?

This is a mini refinery with capacity to process only 5,000 barrel a day and that's less than 2 million barrel/year.

Must you always lie and fabricate rubbish?

That’s what I’m just saying too. Of what relevance is that reply coz it is totally unrelated to my comment.
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Coldie(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
shizzleStar:
that one has always been a sensless puppet
The zoo must fall people Una rubbish can never get to me.

I would continue speaking sense into your ipob heads
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by FuckThaMod: 2:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
post=96095440:

Outside Lagos Southwest is backward, the person I quoted his backward state Osun can't even be compare to Imo in all ramifications

CC. NGpatriot
Lagos isn't even their land

1 Like

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by MosheDayan: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Why does anything Igbo give yerobber mumuslims nightmares?
B/C you are afraid your hausa/Fulani slave masters will be raping you ppl 3 times daily and without lubrication too, when the gallant Igbos leave?

1 Like

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Onlinesmart: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
post=96095440:

Outside Lagos Southwest is backward, the person I quoted his backward state Osun can't even be compare to Imo in all ramifications

CC. NGpatriot
So far you're Chestbeating here, a proud pan-yoruba forum, your lies are mere wishes. grin
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Rugaria:

Your brothers have finished the oil reserves of the east with your owambe lifestyle since 1966. You are now trying to pivot to gas since oil prices are tanking. Imo and abia have the biggest gas reserves anywhere in sub-saharan Africa. So you start imposing puppets in eastern government houses, using all sorts of avenues, including a mercenary supreme Court! We in east need whatever that remains oof these resources to biuld up our economic base, so resistance is a must! But all you are interested in is on how to pipe eastern resources to your cousins in Niger republic! It won't work... You want to create jobs in imo state? Biuld factories anywhere you like! We have abundant young graduates to help you make money! But do well to leave our hydrocarbons for us! We are not dragging your gold with you at Zamfara!
There is gold in Abia State.

1 Like

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Olisehinnocent: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yolobas after discovering that igbos have oil.

2 Likes

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Olisehinnocent: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aside lagos, which happen to be no man's land, other yeroba states are asshole grin cheesy
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by 2packer(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
humilitypays:
Its a lie, Igbos have no crude oil to talk of refinery, that picture was stolen from Onne Portharcourt angry

I passed close to the refinery some weeks back. It's real. Your claim is false

1 Like

Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Imagine,someone will be begging for airtime just to come online and defend Buhari...
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by calcal: 1:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Don't worry, it will be nationalized - Biafra the way
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by theone3010: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Abdulrazaq Isa and Danjuma Saleh co-founded the oil company in the South East

Tomorrow now, they will claim the oil is theirs

That Supreme court governor's brain is now in their anus so he will do all their biddings undecided

This is what IPOB is exposing and fighting against
Have you tried to own a gold company in the north and you were refused?
We now know the exact reason they were proscribed undecided

Can an Easterner own a gold company in the North
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Omattah10: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Zombies must be having heart attack or even epilepsy sef.

They've been foaming in the mouth that we are doing attaché by force with SS because of oil but now there's a refinery in the heart of Igboland with capacity to refine 271 million liters of petroleum product per annum.

There's oil in Abia state.

There's oil in Anambra state.

Unconfirmed reports say there's oil in Nsukka. Maybe if the billions spent at Lake Chad basin looking for non-existent oil was spent in Nsukka, we would be drilling oil there too.

But it's worthy to educate zombies that Biafra, 'when' it comes, will not depend on oil as it's only commodity of foreign exchange.

Biafra will be a country of Technology, Services, Commerce and Manufacturing.

Wike and Ikwerre have said they are not Igbo. We should let them be.
It's your leaders greed that is stopping you people from achieving Biafra. Ikwere are not Igbos simple. Why must you people try to hijack an ethnic group. Hausa and Fulani are two different ethnic groups! I pray it sinks.....
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by Greenback: 5:51am On Nov 18, 2020
LegendHero:

Exactly that’s what he tried to do.

Chikezie Nwosu Was appointed CEO last year by the founders Abdulrasaq and Danjuma so it’s a whole Northern affair.

https://africaoilgasreport.com/2019/09/petroleum-people/chikezie-nwosuto-take-charge-as-chief-executive-at-waltersmith/

One Nigeria.

Ne here you get mouth....see self consolations!!! Una nor dey shame!!!! lolsssssss grin grin grin
Re: Refinery & Petrochemical Plant At Ibigwe In Ohaji Egbema Imo State(photos) by OfficialAwol(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2020
Omattah10:
It's your leaders greed that is stopping you people from achieving Biafra. Ikwere are not Igbos simple. Why must you people try to hijack an ethnic group. Hausa and Fulani are two different ethnic groups! I pray it sinks.....

Rest oga.

Shebi na me say make we let them be?

Why are u giving yourself heart attack again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / CCT Trial: You Have No Power To Try Me – Saraki Dares Tribunal Judge / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.