Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Top Israeli News Platform Carries Oyigbo's Face Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top Israeli News Platform Carries Oyigbo's Face Up (2257 Views)

Asari Dokubo Carries AK47, Blasts Obidients For 'Lying About 2 Million March' / Fake News Platform, Peoples Gazette, Accepts Responsibility For Poor Journalism / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Top Israeli News Platform Carries Oyigbo's Face Up by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Top Israeli News Platform Carries Oyigbo's Face Up by ayomipoosi: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
i want you to understand that oyigbo does not consist of ibo people alone!
i live in a compound with twelve flats, and i'm the only ibo(by marriage) tenant there.
we have people from Delta, Rivers, Kaduna, Benue, Kogii/igala, they even own a school there. i dont know where the rest are from but they don't speak ibo.
so don't talk like it's only ibos that inhabit the place.

gidgiddy:

Oyigbo means nothing in the Igbo language and the place we are talking about are Igbo people. Igbos cannot be migrants in Igbo land. Obigbo used be part of Imo state before they did some sort of boundary adjustment in the 1970's which saw parts of Imo state such as Egbema and Obigbo carved into Rivers state. It was after it was carved into Rivers that the government changed the name to Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Top Israeli News Platform Carries Oyigbo's Face Up by YouAreFinished: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
DbitterTruth:

can I ask u a simple question? why is it so hard for ur Nigeria with all her connections with world powers like Britain, China, USA etc find it SO HARD to arrest NNAMDI KANU, the chief TERRORIST by d Nigerian concept of terrorism... what happened to the use of interpol etc?? 2ndly l, why has ur archaic govt unable to stop Radio Biafra from broadcasting in her domain for years now?? waiting for ur answer
Lol
Nnamdi Kanu that ordinary me can trace and deal with.
The government are not just serious about you guys. Believe me,if they really want to face people like kanu...they will be history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Groups Threaten To Bomb Aso Rock, NASS, Others, Kidnap Burutai / News Flash: FG May Shut Down Channels TV, May Order Arrest, Over Interview / These Two Statements Were Made By One Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.