Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

These Two Statements Were Made By One Person - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Two Statements Were Made By One Person (2254 Views)

20k for the first person to tell me the difference between these two statements / Two Statements Tinubu Supporters Hate The Most / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
Hei! God save us from this lying, backstabbing, two-faced, two-mouthed, nefarious mouth odor-having, skull mining unity beggar from Iraji, Osun State cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by AJOBI77(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
So? That was then Vs now
Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
AJOBI77:
So? That was then Vs now
Is a normal human being supposed to be flipping like light switch and changing according to presence of food in his stomach?

This is why nobody trust you people. Tufiakwa

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by Babaken(m): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
Who even take Nigerian politicians words serious.

2 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by pricklewane: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Is this why Pandora Peter Obi looted your commonwealth into his 13 year old olosho daughter's Pandora account ?!

conductor20000:
Hei! God save us from this lying, backstabbing, two-faced, two-mouthed, nefarious mouth odor-having, skull mining unity beggar from Iraji, Osun State cheesy

3 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lol. One of your leaders just retracted his statements saying dss are behind cannibalism in igboland? Ezeife said the whole Igbo tribe are on their kneels begging Nigerians to stop igbos from eating themselves but you are only concern about Tinubu. No worry. Dss don scatter all the people una roast for Christmas. You guys will need to start the killing and roasting all over. Today is 16 remember? Only 10 days to Christmas and instead of you to be on the street of alaigbo looking for who to roast for your drug dealing brothers coming from SA and Malaysia you are here obsessing over Tinubu? Brain dead is another name for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
pricklewane:
Is this why Pandora Peter Obi looted your commonwealth into his 13 year old olosho daughter's Pandora Peter ?!

[/s]
Afonja, why did you rape your 9-year-old nephew and kill the other one for ritual?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
alanto:
Lol. One of your leaders just retracted his statements saying dss are behind cannibalism in igboland? Ezeife said the whole Igbo tribe are on their kneels begging Nigerians to stop igbos from eating themselves but you are only concern about Tinubu. No worry. Dss don scatter all the people una roast for Christmas. You guys will need to start the killing and roasting all over. Today is 16 remember? Only 15 days to go and instead of you to be on the street of alaigbo looking for who to roast for your drug dealing brothers coming from SA and Malaysia you are here obsessing over Tinubu? Brain dead is another name for you.
[/s]
Fake news. He didn't retract anything. We knew it's Afonja and Boko Haram Fulani skull miners in Nigerian DSS and Police trying to boost Southwaist IGR by exporting their cannibalism and rituals to other people's region. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Fake news. He didn't retract anything. We knew it's Afonja and Boko Haram Fulani skull miners in Nigerian DSS and Police trying to boost Southwaist IGR by exporting their cannibalism and rituals to other people's region. cheesy
Tell me Yoruba equivalent of Eze ego or Clifford orji or go and kneel down beside Ezeife

2 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2021
[s]
alanto:

Tell me Yoruba equivalent of Eze ego or Clifford orji or go and kneel down beside Ezeife
[/s]
Just when the world thought Ogun State was the undisputed headquarters of rituals and human spare parts racketeering, Soka forest of Ibadam came and dwarfed every skull mining Ondo, Osun and Ogun have been producing all these years cheesy

3 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Just when the world thought Ogun State was the undisputed headquarters of rituals and human spare parts racketeering, Soka forest of Ibadam came and dwarfed every skull mining Ondo, Osun and Ogun have been producing all these years cheesy
Is this before or after okija shrine was discovered mumu. You introduced ritual killings to Nigeria. You are showing me article from 2019. Clifford orji, Eze ego, okija all happened in the 90s. Yoruba will never catch up with you. Now you have brought cannibalism to Nigeria but we won’t copy that one in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by Baawaa(m): 11:57pm On Dec 16, 2021
This news is from Biafra radio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Mumu wey wan use google and Wikipedia.
Compare 70 dead people found in okija to 20 found in soka. Cannibal

5 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 12:12am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

Mumu wey wan use google and Wikipedia.
Compare 70 dead people found in okija to 20 found in soka. Cannibal
Well English is too hard for you.

Anyway when I Google ritual and skull mining capital I see Oyo State. When I Google cannibalism I don't see anything.

Oyo state is the undisputed headquarters of rituals, skull ming and cannibalism. Thank God for internet. Ibadam-Lagos Expressway brown zink media have been lying to us for years cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:

Anyway when I Google ritual and skull mining capital I see Oyo State. When I Google cannibalism I don't see anything.

Oyo state is the undisputed headquarters of rituals, skull ming and cannibalism. Thank God for internet. Ibadam-Lagos Expressway brown zink media have been lying to us for years cheesy
Illiterate person of Biafra. You guys sha love to learn from nairaland. Google show the latest thread. That’s why your result start from this year. We are talking about the genesis of ritual killings in Nigeria. Mumu. Clifford Orji 99’ Okija 2004. Soka 2014 ten sucking years difference. Stop arguing and go and kneel down next to Ezeife.
Fact is your people brought ritual killings to Nigeria. Yoruba never even catch up. 70 dead people found in okija 20 found in soka. What’s your argument again?

5 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
alanto:

Illiterate person of Biafra. You guys sha love to learn from nairaland. Google show the latest thread. That’s why your result start from this year. We are talking about the genesis of ritual killings in Nigeria. Mumu. Clifford Orji 99’ Okija 2004. Soka 2014 ten sucking years difference. Stop arguing and go and kneel down next to Ezeife.
Fact is your people brought ritual killings to Nigeria. Yoruba never even catch up. 70 dead people found in okija 20 found in soka. What’s your argument again?
[/s]
Yoruba moozlems Afonja ritualist criminal is still talking of 70 and 20 people.

Every single day at least 200 skulls are mined in the Southwaist. Continue looking at police statement. Nigeria Police that will write 2 where 100 people die cheesy

Them use human skull swear for your people?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:

AfghanEastern! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

AfghanEastern! grin grin
It doesn't sound half as good as Afonja skull miner cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 12:24am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
Yoruba moozlems Afonja ritualist criminal is still talking of 70 and 20 people.

Every single day at least 200 skulls are mined in the Southwaist. Continue looking at police statement. Nigeria Police that will write 2 where 100 people die cheesy

Them use human skull swear for your people?
I said show me something as early as 99 or 04. I’m done with you. You are wasting my time. Recycling.
If this is how you guys perform in school no wonder we have more professors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by Busch: 12:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Tin who bu

1 Like

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

I said show me something as early as 99 or 04. I’m done with you. You are wasting my time. Recycling.
If this is how you guys perform in school no wonder we have more professors.
1999 when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway brown roof newspapers were lying t o us that Southwaist is like America and we didn't know you people were just eating and sacrificing each other over there for fun...until the internet came and everything was revealed cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 12:51am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:

1999 when Lagos-Ibadan Expressway brown roof newspapers were lying t o us that Southwaist is like America and we didn't know you people were just eating and sacrificing each other over there for fun...until the internet came and everything was revealed cheesy
So after you discovered that why do your people keep trooping in till this day? Do they want to get killed for ritual?
You guys don’t have sense. You are right now in SW and e sure for me. You brothers and sisters and your yam legged girlfriend are all packing their polyester bags ready to come to SW. is it because you wish to be used for rituals?

2 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 12:54am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
alanto:

So after you discovered that why do your people keep trooping in till this day? Do they want to get killed for ritual?
You guys don’t have sense. You are right now in SW and e sure for me. You brothers and sisters and your yam legged girlfriend are all packing their polyester bags ready to come to SW. is it because you wish to be used for rituals?
[/s]
We came to colonize and rehabilitate you, same way Oyibo people came to colonize your forefathers when you ate human being for daily diet. cheesy

That's why we're buying up your former land in Lagos and sending you closer to the slums of Ogun where you originally come from cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
We came to colonize and rehabilitate you, same way Oyibo people came to colonize your forefathers when you ate human being for daily diet. cheesy

That's why we're buying up your former land in Lagos and sending you closer to the slums of Ogun when you originally come from cheesy
You are consoling yourself. If that your red mud region is good you will have no reason to travel but for the fear of being roasted and eaten by your people you come to a safer location which is SW.
You people and self denial sha. With all the news coming out from SE what reasonable person will stay in that region?
Man eater.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 1:04am On Dec 17, 2021
[s]
alanto:

You are consoling yourself. If that your red mud region is good you will have no reason to travel but for the fear of being roasted and eaten by your people you come to a safer location which is SW.
You people and self denial sha. With all the news coming out from SE what reasonable person will stay in that region?
Man eater.
[/s]
This Pain is entering your eyes. Pained yoonity beggar cheesy

Oya take one bottle oil go mix algae for one corner first cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by FarahAideed: 1:06am On Dec 17, 2021
All because of Presidency he can never smell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 1:10am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:
[s][/s]
This Pain is entering your eyes. Pained yoonity beggar cheesy

Oya take one bottle oil go mix algae for one corner first cheesy
You are crying and you talking about me being in pain? You wey I don hold for work. You can’t sleep because I’m dealing with you.

3 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 1:10am On Dec 17, 2021
For your life you no go open Yoruba Tinubu thread again.
I’m not canceling your comments. Just flogging you normal.

2 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

Man eater.

Don’t mind those flesh eating, meth druggie cannibals. Na ice full their brain dem, na the root cause of their werey (insanity) be dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 1:21am On Dec 17, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Don’t mind those flesh eating, meth druggie cannibals. Na ice full their brain dem, na the root cause of their werey (insanity) be dat.
I don’t fully agree. Truly they have ice in their head but eating human is part of their culture. It’s a culture that has been in existence for centuries it can’t be stopped.

3 Likes

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by conductor20000: 1:22am On Dec 17, 2021
alanto:

You are crying and you talking about me being in pain? You wey I don hold for work. You can’t sleep because I’m dealing with you.
Sorry for you o. Delusional Afonja. Na until them smash your cone head into the concrete floor you go gree say they don kill you. Na you sabi sha.

If you think you have won, you're correct. Your people are known to make noise and shout ah ah ah, emi Lateefu, as if they will kill people and still shout as they're being dealt with. If I no sabi una well I for dey surprised cheesy

For the last time, E pain the parasitic Afonja skull mining unity beggar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Two Statements Were Made By One Person by alanto: 1:30am On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:

Sorry for you o. Delusional Afonja. Na until them smash your cone head into the concrete floor you go gree say they don kill you. Na you sabi sha.

If you think you have won, you're correct. Your people are known to make noise and shout ah ah ah as if they will kill people and still shout as they're beating them. If I no sabi una well I for dey surprised cheesy

For the last time, E pain the parasitic Afonja skull mining unity beggar
Okay now that you are in tears. I will leave you. I gotta work tomorrow. I will be back tomorrow. If you like mention me again. I continue the flogging tomorrow be that. Cannibal.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Tinubu Knows He’s Lost. Now He Wants To Burn Everything Down / Evidence That The Person Riding That Bicycle Was Not Tinubu / Bayo Ononuga Deletes The Lies He Said Against Peter Obi After He Was Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.