Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

$500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession (29286 Views)

Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion / Amaechi: FG Has Paid $150m Out Of $500m Chinese Loan On Abuja-Kaduna Railway / Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by COMPAQ(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2020
also in Abuja

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by baralatie(m): 10:39am On Nov 16, 2020
slowice:
Ni hao.... My name is sifu chi Young fat. Welcome to China.

Make I go sew my karate attire and flat white canvas
they don't wear that any more in china

1 Like

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by deavicky(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Why do we even need this airport and railways when wedon't have a single working refinery?
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by sulaak(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:

I will prefer a Nigeria run by Chinese

Ask the Tibetian and Uighur on how they are treated by the Hans Chinese.

1 Like

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by naijadrivablog: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2020
slowice:
Ni hao.... My name is sifu chi Young fat. Welcome to China.

Make I go sew my karate attire and flat white canvas

cheesy No kee person with laugh abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by deloon(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2020
Front0lane:

The only important thing you need to know is that the rail Buhari / Amechi is constructing is way cheaper than that of PDP / Ebele.

Even if it is true, this makes it acceptable?
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by lawalmovichhhh: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2020
chun gun hum naa gbèsè
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by jUeLiZ: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
Lolz.. I thankGod ENUGU airport no follow grin grin
abeg I can't read that long epistle... summarize for me ...
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by efighter: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Chinese will run Nigeria better than IBB, Abacha, Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Goatluck and Buhari combined
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Blackking98(m): 11:18am On Nov 16, 2020
Nbotee:
By the time d true picture of d pact with the chinese is exposed, Every Nigerian would b on a slave ship to China...
True
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Yankee101: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2020
When you borrow money without vision
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Osirawboy: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Uk Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for sale.

Storage is 128GB. Duos/ Dual sim Version .

PRICE : #145,000 Negotiable

Whatsapp : 08167412044 or 08158321086

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by writeprof(m): 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Esseite:
This one league of Former MD's and Directors of FAAN (Government establishment) are fighting aggressively against the chinese concession.. na wah ooo.. its unlike Nigerian politicians..

In fact, we need to hear the chinese end of the story..

These guys should be arrested because they know more than they are saying.

1 Like

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by slowice(m): 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
baralatie:

they don't wear that any more in china

Haba na traditional attire naw... Since go soon be Chinese man make I get one Chinese trad wear na
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by baralatie(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
slowice:

Haba na traditional attire naw... Since go soon be Chinese man make I get one Chinese trad wear na
e get why o!

there is this Nigerian in china who trained himself as a kung fu disciple and he wore a trad piece but the issue made him look unserious amongst the residents.
he now has a chinese f who tutored him in the chinese wayans his image changed
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by maxkoko(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
It's over. Lots on the loading to be exploded...u can still call it loading...
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by maxkoko(m): 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Just know i'm high rochi...speaking my mind. Oya attackers, ATTACk!
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Zooposki(f): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:

I will prefer a Nigeria run by Chinese

Hopefully they kill you before they harvest your organs, and not while you are alive.
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by OwenJesse27(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
Damn. I never knew we were here already. I always say Chinese are trying to colonize Nigeria not knowing they've started already. God ! embarassed

They failed in Kenya but they succeeded in Zambia and are rapidly gaining grounds in some African countries.

Nigerian government has not only failed us but sold us into slavery
they can't it just a loan
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
easterner:
Infact lets allow china to colonize us probably they might be better than what we have now as government. Think about it.

The Arabs have enslaved, the Europeans have enslaved us and you want the Chinese to come and enslave us again? Haba!

We should rather disintegrate, any region that want slavery should sell themselves to their slave maters.

China will make Europe and Arabs look like Saint.

We must disintegrate

1 Like

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Jessepaid(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Problem no dey finish
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by hopeforcharles(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Michaeltreasure:
what's over, huh?
The take over
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Fmghewzy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ayo2004:

And what is Buhari and co doing?Aren't they looting the country's resources dry?how can a single person embezzle billions of dollars and nothing be done?at the rate the Nigerian government is going,if nothing is done,in the next 25years,the Nigerian government will depend heavily on borrowing,increasing VAT,increase electricity bill,oppress the poor more and turn the county into an underdeveloped nation..

Haa God, is it ignorance or stupidity that is doing you.Or what is wrong with your head.
So you prefer the chinkos to loot you dry and treat you like a slave.
Common sense is truly not common
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by GidiCars: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Concession inside Concession.
If a Chinese was not corrupt before he left Beijin to Abuja, when he returns home to his people he would be.

grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by obailala(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
leisuretym:
Buhari the prodigal son, the great debtor, very soon Buhari will sign agreement with China that all Nigerian will serve Chinese government for 2 years in their lifetime ..lol
90% of the debt Nigeria currently owes CHina was borrowed by GEJ. I'm guessing you and 99% of the people on this thread do not know this. SO next tme when you want to politicise Nigeria's debt crisis, it would pay you to arm yourself with data.
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Xpol: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some people will be fighting over pdp and apc matter as if they are not the same.Stop that nonsense e-fighting, also stop wasting your time praying for a better Nigeria without doing something to improve your personal life. Your own breakthrough is easier than Nigeria's breakthrough. Hope no lost until we die, last last we go dey alright.

XPOL
XPOL
XPOL
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by Jdbrasco2: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
They have finally mortgage the country. Very stupid leaders and their followers.
Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by UCHIHAmask: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
adenigga:

Source:
https://m.guardian.ng/Business/Aviation/$500m-Chinese-debt-sparks-confusion-in-airport-concession
I weep anytime my eyes behold news like this!!

Nigeria,why art thou failed!!!

1 Like

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by dstar01(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigeria is in trouble, I'm worried.

All You Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession by tundess: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
PMB doesn't gad. You wailers can go hang.
He hates you for making him contest 4 times, only to get there and be sick for half his term.
He thinks you're "lazy yoots" and if he saddles your generations with debts, perhaps shame can motivate you to "work". He'll be long dead.
He thinks you should keep "kwyet" and do as you're told or stay in "ze oza room".
He thinks Yahaya Bello is the epitome of youthful leadership in Nigeria.
He thinks Igbos are easily manipulated by appealing to their ambition for the presidency.
He thinks Yoruba are politically expendable.
He thinks Middle Belt is Arewa conquered territory.
Like I said, he don't give a damn. Wanna protest ? Ask the Shi'ites how that turned out. Sirika is like a son. He can jolly well do as he pleases cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufa Inspects The Paintings On Leventis Underpass In Kaduna (Photos) / Godwin Emefiele Resumes Duty After Annual Leave / PDP NWC Appoints Amb. Damagum As Acting National Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.