Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (18322 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Tunde Idiagbon's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Umaru Musa Yar'adua's 69th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by BigDawsNet: 9:09am On Nov 16, 2020
No matter how old an individual may be, no matter if he is young or old, if he thinks in accordance with the times he is immortal.

Nnamdi Azikiwe
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Allforlove(f): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2020
These are the people that spoilt nigeria so please take it off

Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl
has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the matter to their
village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay
his rent they should just kill the landlord and
forget about the missing car
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Zik of Africa
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by tamdun: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
RIP. My best man. this are pple that work not for money but for better future of NIG b/4 Obasanjo com scatter am
Lie, this man made it impossible for us to disintegrate in peace

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Sufisunni: 9:13am On Nov 16, 2020
The best Igbo leader ever lived. Yes, he was Zik of Africa! Not like that useless Kanu

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Ayo2004: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2020
leisuretym:
Happy Birthday Nnamdi Azikwe

At least, he's better than this generation of politician , the looters generation , the debtor generation calling us lazy.
Nigerian Grand Looters Association was found in 1960...they laid the foundation for Buhari and co,most of the so called "nationalists" did what they did for selfish interests
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by faste: 9:14am On Nov 16, 2020
Mr "one nigeria" come and see your handwork!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by techmo(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
A true pan Africanist

A die hard one Nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Bakin3(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Happy posthumous birthday sir.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Juliusmomoh: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Happy Birthday To You Sir

I know you are in heaven now, Don't Forget To Greet My Father For Me

On The Other News, Anambra State GOVT Declares Today As Public Holiday - https://www.nairaland.com/6258101/anambra-government-declares-nov-16th
Sorry about your dad... Ndo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by goodnewscliff(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by MrCover: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Sorry about your dad... Ndo

Is Not Easy, Bro
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Exodora: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2020
You see those queens there slaning in Mini over there but this generation will prefer to rape anything close to that and blame the dress code .
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ezechi24(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2020
Roth in hell...the number one clause of all the problems we facing today...he was just thinking like a slowpoke...rest in pieces Mr man
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by bangging(m): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2020
lalasticlala:
Birthday: Nnamdi Azikiwe Turns 116 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Azikiwe
HBD to the only man that sold education to is own people but give to others for free...
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Danny50: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I celebrate you main man with a great vision not that cow that vows to protect his cows children instead of lives and properties.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Juliusmomoh: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:

Is Not Easy, Bro
With God it's gonna be easy bros... . You wey no get papa am scared to say this .. "na your own better pass"... .
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by TDonald: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2020
This mod and birthday threads be like 5&6
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Feggie3: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2020
I can never be happy with this man.... For the fact he campaigned for one Nigeria. Even when Awolowo opted during constitutional review that a law should be set in for groups who want to secede to be given a democratic right to do that amicably, but the confused Azikiwe stroke it out. Am still shocked that I am same tribe with this man..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by lascos912(m): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2020
Olami83:
One of the founders of Nigeria's problem... Useless greedy mofo
how do you mean
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Powerfly(f): 9:37am On Nov 16, 2020
He's a 3rd Decan scorpio.
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Ouchbabe(f): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2020
His status was burnt during the endsars protest in Onitsha lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by lascos912(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2020
the great hero we love you
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Godmademan(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2020
RedScorpion:
This one too was part of the problem.

Is this the better Nigeria he envisioned ?

He pushed for Independence from colonial masters but what do we have today ?

Fulani masters that are not helping matters.

Colonial masters are far better than this Useless Fulani herdsmen in Aso Rock

Just look at the Idiot smiling at the picture of a cow because he is a cow himself.

I am no fan of the dullard but if you look at this picture critically, you will see that it was photoshopped
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2020
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
tamdun:

Lie, this man made it impossible for us to disintegrate in peace
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Liposure: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2020
He was a great man
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Olam09(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2020
I've collected two fake 500 naira this month so I'm not wishing him rip!
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by XXLMANDIGO: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Baba Were is back. Hooray shocked

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

A true leader should enshrine the 16th of November as a national holiday because not only was it the date the Zik of Africa was born; it was the date the best writer to ever come out from Africa, Chinua Achebe was born.

I guess the OAU should also adopt this date as a continental holiday for all Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by omeke12(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2020
nwanne, If you would like to know how great Zik is,
read the book "THERE WAS A COUNTRY" by China Achebe

Great people find it easy identifying a Fellow great person
but fools and cowards always think that some of their fellow fools and cowards are Greats
this is why u see Igbos and MASSOB fanatics celebrating cowards like Kanu and Uwazurike who will run at the first gun shot.
just read "THERE WAS A COUNTRY".... and u will see how the Great Zik quietly made the whites to leave Nigeria without bloodshed
but in anger, the whites handed power over to the northerners who they can easily control
they felt that Zik led southern Nigeria were too smart to be controlled...
this is why we are here today
in the book " there was a country"
Achebe wrote... "while leaving the colonialists tried their best to hand over power to the exact tribe that did little or nothing in our independence"
bro... celebrated greatness...if u ever wish to be great
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by MrCover: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

With God it's gonna be easy bros...
You wey no get papa am scared to say this .. "na your own better pass"...

Your father is still alive right
Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe's 116th Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Bar1941(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2020
If not for his greed, IPOB would have gone their way Nigeria would have been a thing of the past by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DisCos Get NERC Approval To Increase Tariff September 1st / Mace Theft: Senators Plot Omo-agege’s Total Shut-out / Saraki Won’t Return To Senate, APC Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.