Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial (19347 Views)

Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land / FEC Approves A New Debt Management Strategy For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by 12inchess: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tax kill you there. Nigeria that cannot provide 24/7 Electricity or health insurance wants to be collecting 17 percent tax.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Theboss100(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Rugaria:
I think it's intentional. I mean it's getting obvious! The plan seem to borrow as much money as possible to do all infastructural works in the north and when the next regime steps in, they will spend all their tme and energy trying to repay those loans.... Then another buharist will take over and start borrowing again. Obasanjo paid off the loans acquired by the Babangidas and the Abachas, then this....There is nobody that can claim to love this country that will hobble her down with this level of borrowing, especially when a huge percentage of those loans were used to do infastructural projects that benefits folks in Niger republic more than folks in nigeria.
The core north will pay for the evil they meted on the rest of the country especially SS, SE, SW, Mb.
They will regret their evil doing and genuinely ask for forgiveness. But it will be very very late for them. Make my word. The evil and attrocities they committed is a loan that they and there generatios must surely pay in full. Is just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Kirchoffs: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
IamPlato:
There is a group of ret@rded idiots that keep mentioning names of nairalanders who they claim are shameless and from the north, on this list is my name...

This is how animals in human form keep spreading false information about people they do not know have never met all because you tried to tell them the bitter truth...

They have no other plan that to spoil the imagine and name of people with a better intelligence than they have...

The last thing one would do is argue with these pigs, some of them just copy our names into a list and shared it without minding to verify the information before passing... This is how you guys brought violence on Nigeria with false information during end SARS protest

Some of these animals include

DasaintHope gimakon, especially this idiot called Kirchoffs

You better stop spamming nairaland or else you might regret your tomorrow... Be warned!
grin grin grin grin grin........the way you are going with this I won't be surprised if you eventually decide to end it all, afterall you once said it here on Nairaland that life isn't worth living anymore for you....

I totally understand your frustrations in life , the 20k BMC money isn't adequate for your numerous needs,quite unfortunate for you..... I'd advice you tell your "zombie in chief" to look into your pathetic situation
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by SeriouslySense(m): 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
The implication of being unable to pay the debt could be the transfer of some NAtional assets to foreign control, and also increased difficulty in assessing loans in the future
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Bluntemperor: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kenplay:
Is this the same government Yorubas abuse igbos for not voting for?
Sophisticated people indeed

Rubbish talk!
Would Mr Atiku's-your mentor do better by staying 6-months in Dubai.If the Dubai(a desert )could be transformed,yet your master cannot tell us anything good,other than that he worked in the Nigerian Custom,what is the difference between him and the present crops of politicians other than grab power at all cost!
Don't forget to tell Nigerians that your PDP and their acolytes(Saraki,Wike,Tanmbuwa,Atiku-as the baba) denominated Nigeria Currency at the Port Harcourt-Rivers,last PDP-Convention by Spending Dollars instead of Naira-Nigeria Currency.Sorry,PDP has no answer to Nigeria multifaceted Problems!
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Franking: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dreadlock69:

Sarcasm

Reverse psychology

Which one you use abeg

Sarcasm, bro. With all the suffering in the land we still ain't expected to complain.
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Kaymaxine(m): 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
If the country is not convenient to rule again, biko resign na
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by plessis: 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
It's obvious that buhari is dead

Politicians are using his image to borrow and loot money.
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by opribo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
When this bubu is gone i bet Nigeria will be worse for it. A man who cannot improve himself cannot do anything for you.

A man who totally depends on tax payers funds for his survival and that of his family is clearly unfit for managing people. The next thing he is waiting for is tax payers to give him a beffiting burial.
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by DasaintHope(m): 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kirchoffs:
grin grin grin grin grin........the way you are going with this I won't be surprised if you eventually decide to end it all, afterall you once said it here on Nairaland that life isn't worth living anymore for you....

I totally understand your frustrations in life , the 20k BMC money isn't adequate for your numerous needs,quite unfortunate for you..... I'd advice you tell your "zombie in chief" to look into your pathetic situation
My Forget this attention seeking zombie
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by tnerro1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
As long as bubu’s people/ supporters are suffering too, we go survive am grin
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
IamPlato:
There is a group of ret@rded idiots that keep mentioning names of nairalanders who they claim are shameless and from the north, on this list is my name...

This is how animals in human form keep spreading false information about people they do not know have never met all because you tried to tell them the bitter truth...

They have no other plan that to spoil the imagine and name of people with a better intelligence than they have...

The last thing one would do is argue with these pigs, some of them just copy our names into a list and shared it without minding to verify the information before passing... This is how you guys brought violence on Nigeria with false information during end SARS protest

Some of these animals include

DasaintHope gimakon, especially this idiot called Kirchoffs

You better stop spamming nairaland or else you might regret your tomorrow... Be warned!

Stupid fool. I don't have your time. Bastard. I know you regret your miserable useless life already

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by DasaintHope(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
gimakon:

Stupid fool. I don't have your time. Bastard. I know you regret your miserable useless life already
APC has stopped paying his monthly stipend grin
gimakon:

APC has stopped paying his monthly stipend
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
I will leave this country one day and will claim another citizenship because the way it is going, Nigeria is getting worse day by day, and I won't wait until the country become a nightmare in a nightmare.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
DasaintHope:

APC has stopped paying his monthly stipend grin
APC has stopped paying his monthly stipend

Abi .. Na true sef
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by dstar01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
The painful thing is that most of these fools that approved the loans won't be around when it is time to pay back but they keep selling the future of the country off. So sad embarassed

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by IamPlato(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Coming from deadrat the asslicking scammer
So you are still alive I thought you died at lekki toll gate shooting that's quite sad for the world
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Person that have already sold the country out through borrowing

Nigeria itself now is collateral
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by code77(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kenplay:
Is this the same government Yorubas abuse igbos for not voting for?
Sophisticated people indeed

I still remain bold to say dat we d Igbos not voting Buhari in 2015, has indeed proven d depth of our wisdom, having seen all these even before it started.
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Pinkybush: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thanks to yeloba muslims, southern idiots in the national assembly and other greedy southern polithiefians. By now the name 'nigeria' would've been long forgotten.
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Okoroawusa: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
This thread is strictly for wailers
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by Glovoutu(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yeah the dude did promised to raise the bar. The dept BAR! Progressing backward gosh! Woke up to a poke & a dullard as my presido
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by olmoRoc: 2:53am On Nov 17, 2020
You guys have learnt your lesson. Don't vote for an illiterate, a looter or a failure next time.

How can someone have the same mentality in the 80s and this present dispensation?

The man and his handlers have no compassion for the country not its present and future generations.
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by orisa37: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2020
buhari's Objective that will surprise the South, is to liquidate NIGERIA'S Future.
Re: Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial by DedeNkem: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Stop voting for Northerners and helping them rig elections! Yes, I'm talking to you moronic yorubas (Slave of the North)!

The North has been in power far more than other regions and yet their region is the most impoverished in the country!

Their incompetence is digging the country deeper into a huge mess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: Rep Members Demanding Buhari's Invitation Should Expect EFCC Invitation / Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government / Okupe Mocks APC Over Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.