Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment (19900 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC, Buhari As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As The Winner / Davido Mocks APC At Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt Today (PHOTOS) / Reno Omokri Mocks APC Following Aisha Buhari’s Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment by Decryptor(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They are both useless.

One must be more useless than the other and it is definitely APC!
Re: Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment by Emyogalanya: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
atobs4real:
Birds of the same feathers flock together. I laugh
no birds of the same feather fu.r.ck us together

1 Like

Re: Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Decryptor:

One must be more useless than the other and it is definitely APC!
I swear if you ask me, I don't now between the two useless gangs, which is more useless than the other. For me they are all the same.
Re: Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment by atobs4real(m): 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Emyogalanya:
no birds of the same feather mess us together
Yes o. You are very correct
Re: Become Our Consultant, PDP Mocks APC Over ‘close Shop’ Comment by dstar01(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
2 useless parties full of shameless people undecided

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu / Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / OPC Launches Online Radio, Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.