Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' (35995 Views)

Sunday Dare Hints At Sacking Gernot Rohr Over Poor Performance / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Garba Lawal Tackles Rohr Over World Cup List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by askakim(m): 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
dat kind match we played against Sierra lone should have let nfa fire Rohr immediately from the stadium n tell Musa to coach the team till nfa get better sense to hire a Dutch coach..
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Gamesmart: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
zoomman:

That tall for nothing dude....I wonder what he is still doing in that team.

The "tall for nothing dude" is by a fuuucking gaddam mile the leading Nigerian goalscorer in the world this season!

That is why he is in the team and being given a chance.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Gamesmart: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
DRPAIT123:
nice to have included the credit. I thought you wrote that yourself,I would have nominated you for a sport Journalism award,lol

Then you definitely lack knowledge of football.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by fxdee(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
kheny12:
This Francois-German coach need to be shown the exit door After tomorrow game in Freetown.He said he had learnt his lesson since 2018 world cup loosing to Argentina.Bad Game management cause us the game last Friday.
sacking him will make Nigeria to pay him $1 million. That's the major problem nff has now except they will need to wait till after afcon if he does not meet up with target set for him.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by SavageMaster: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
robosky02:

https://m.guardian.ng/sport/super-eagles-camp-in-disarray-as-players-coaches-battle-rohr-over-poor-decisions/amp/

Simple 4-goal lead, the "Supper Eagles" couldn't defend, with or without Rohr. Is the goalkeeper "nkata" (basket), or were the defenders so stupid that they just lazied about and the Sierra Leoneans equalized?

This team has absolutely no excuse for drawing that game
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by DRPAIT123(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gamesmart:

Then you definitely lack knowledge of football.
You must be very slow to say BS like that.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Akaujaa(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Rohr is not even fit to coach a fourth division side in Germany. He lacks the technical know-how to coach a team as big as the super eagles of Nigerian. He's still a coach of the national team because the NNF which is filled with corrupt elements, prefer employing the services of foreign coaches because of the cuts they get from the coach's salary. Since Rohr took over, what imapct has he really made? We don't even have a dependable first eleven, he keeps experimenting. Worst of it all is that he is a racist who doesn't believe in our local players but keeps recruiting half casts who have little or nothing to offer. Sacking the coach is the only option.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by vicardino(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Interested
Instagramgrowth:
Are you a business owner in need of more sales?
Well you're in luck! cause I'm currently offering five hundred thousand naira worth of free
and really advanced businesss coaching to intending or already established business owners.
Please don't ignore this opportunity because it got offered to you for free..make use of it while it's still available.
The sheer weight of business intelligence I'm gonna offer you can change your financial situation.
Please don't ignore!

Quote or send me a message via my signature if you are interested.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Instagramgrowth: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Send me a message via the email in my signature
vicardino:
Interested
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by just2endowed: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
osamz007:
All of them dey very stupid una no fit defend four goals without a coach. Spits

Don't mind them.... Even without a coach, can't they defend the score line? Are they that daft?
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by just2endowed: 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Akaujaa:
Rohr is not even fit to coach a fourth division side in Germany. He lacks the technical know-how to coach a team as big as the super eagles of Nigerian. He's still a coach of the national team because the NNF which is filled with corrupt elements, prefer employing the services of foreign coaches because of the cuts they get from the coach's salary. Since Rohr took over, what imapct has he really made? We don't even have a dependable first eleven, he keeps experimenting. Worst of it all is that he is a racist who doesn't believe in our local players but keeps recruiting half casts who have little or nothing to offer. Sacking the coach is the only option.

Do you have a league..? Do you have a local playing with away winning metalitiy? I beg
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by harmony75: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sierralona should beat you guy seriously and even spell NIGERIA with their goals Mtcheeeeew first leg super Eagles supposed to have won �
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Gamesmart: 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
DRPAIT123:
You must be very slow to say BS like that.

No, your IQ is low that is why you are excited about rubbish.

Get a brain!
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by prinsam30: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
DRPAIT123:
nice to have included the credit. I thought you wrote that yourself,I would have nominated you for a sport Journalism award,lol

grin grin grin Haba I'm not that daft na
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by supercase1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bar1941:
Mumu team, if you guys like you can continue your own #ENDSARS protest on the field like you did on Friday...

The thunder wey go strike all of unna still de rehearse.
those guys have seen better life and are doing well for themselves their families are not suffering just as your own in Nigeria so if you call them mumu for supporting endsars well it's ur likes that suffer whatever fruit Nigeria bears

that's the truth man!!!
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Glovoutu(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Making up reasons the wont win games & not to talk about trophies
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by zoomman(m): 9:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gamesmart:

The "tall for nothing dude" is by a fuuucking gaddam mile the leading Nigerian goalscorer in the world this season!

That is why he is in the team and being given a chance.
He's not fucking performing in the national team, so he should leave.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Gamesmart: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
zoomman:

He's not fucking performing in the national team, so he should leave.

True that he is not performing, but the coach (in his wisdom) has decided to give him more time.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by ymstar(m): 4:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Duru009:
From a reliable source;. The match was sold !

Take it or leave it !
I believe this
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Rosskivvyy: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2020
Duru009:
From a reliable source;. The match was sold !

Take it or leave it !

Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I don't trust that Rohr guy.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Rosskivvyy: 7:21am On Nov 17, 2020
Gamesmart:

No be foreigner dey build your bridges and roads?

No be foreigner dey supply your beloveth football clubs?

No be foreigner dey drill your oil?

No be foreigner dey supply you manufactured goods?

If foreigner dey supply your power, you no think you go have 24 hours light?

Have your locals showed they have sufficient sense for dem to be given anything to manage.

Foreigners ruled us for 63 years: 1897-1960, and did not build a single power station, so shut up.

And are YOU not one of those ''locals'' you are insulting as having ''no sense'', including YOUR entire family?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Gamesmart: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2020
Rosskivvyy:

Foreigners ruled us for 63 years: 1897-1960, and did not build a single power station, so shut up.

And are YOU not one of those ''locals'' you are insulting as having ''no sense'', including YOUR entire family?

Foool, why did they rule you for 63 years if you had sense?
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by DRPAIT123(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Gamesmart:

No, your IQ is low that is why you are excited about rubbish.

Get a brain!
there are so many stupid people on Nairaland, your future is too bleak for a reply, fool.

Look at you up there fighting Rosskivvyy, that's all you do, agent of Satan.
Get a life!
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Gamesmart: 8:48am On Nov 17, 2020
DRPAIT123:
there are so many stupid people on Nairaland, your future is too bleak for a reply, fool.

Look at you up there fighting Rosskivvyy, that's all you do, agent of Satan.
Get a life!

Fooooool, can you see how stupid you are when Rosskivvyy is your God?

Who's future is too bleak then? grin
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Dedetwo(m): 10:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Kingsuave:
Flimsy Excuse grin

Bro you could not be more correct. Africans cannot execute. They only seek someone who likes them. If a person does not like them, they shout racism.
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by Currentgistarena(m): 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
NICE CHECK
UZODIMMA DEMOLISHES HOSPITAL BUILT BY OKOROCHA FOR IMO PEOPLE https://www.currentgistarena.com/2020/11/uzodimma-demolishes-hospital-built-by.html
Re: Nigerian Players, Coaches Battle Rohr Over ‘Poor Decisions' by gulfer: 4:35am On Nov 20, 2020
The babalawo wen dey work for the coach na top notch because even coaches with better records were sacked unceremoniously angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UCL Draw; Which Game Are You Looking Forward To Most? / Super Falcons Fan Page Urges NFF To Pay Players After AWCON Win / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.