Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid (33645 Views)

Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything / See The Sextape Of Pastor, Chris Omashola That Called Naira Marley a Demon / Apostle Chris Omashola: 'Naira Marley Is A Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by AsawanaDgreat: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
Anything coming out from this man is fake, believe that
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by mukthar2000(m): 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pantor, is that why u were called , to talk one musician is better than one abiii, end time pastor.
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by IpobAreFools(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Baba want make davido find am something. lol �

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by abdsamad(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Abeg, why are they still calling him pastor

If wolf pretends to be sheep to fool you will you still call it sheep after finding out?

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by abdsamad(m): 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
If this thing is a pastor then I'm a 23yo Romanian model with purple eyes
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by xtervaganza(m): 5:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
I no Lulu blame you. I blame the idiots you have as church members
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by silibaba: 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
PoliteActivist:
But everybody knows that na.
How is this news??
everybody?

Speak for yourself bro undecided
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wizkid fans comments just dey make me laugh
useless set of people
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by PoliteActivist: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
silibaba:
everybody?

Speak for yourself bro undecided

I mean everybody who matters. Not nonentities like you
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Glovoutu(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
You cant be fat & stupid. People dont av to debate greatness
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Edidiong123: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by hush15: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
GodWrites:

You know nothing about journalism. Stop embarrassing yourself here.

You that sabi everything, oya write us a bible on journalism
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by hush15: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Realhommie:
A pastor has no business having an opinion in such issue.

That doesn't give the journalist the right to prejudice
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Bellotelli: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Christianity sef... Smh
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by hush15: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
OMONGBALI:

The sex video is what he is known for. That is the sole reason he is appearing on the front page. If not, who knows him.

So every time he want to report him on new incidence, he must and can only use the sex video as a backup story!

Pastor lagbaja said davido na the greatest artist in Africa. That's what we like to read about, not remember sometime when he slept with.... That's prejudice.
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hmmmmm, he should focus on his ministry and leave the music industry alone.
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by mechanics(m): 6:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
obembet:
Comparism is a game of Fools
hmmmm, sure.
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by GodWrites: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
hush15:

You that sabi everything, oya write us a bible on journalism

You're infuriated based on the fact that the journalist tried to uncover the past of the acclaimed pastor.

Giving background information of a subject under study is a very effective tool in journalism as it not only tells us more about the subject, but reminds readers of his involvement in a past incident.

The more information a journalist can uncover on a subject, the better. It doesn't matter if it's past, present, or the future for as long as there are empirical facts.

There is no room for sentiments!
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by polariss(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
juniormod:

Drop your whatsapp number let me chat you, I don't have access to this email.

Zero
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Aidejay(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
JoeEeL:
May be bigger, true, but definitely not a better singer cool

His scope is also very narrow; he mostly sings about money and girls. He also has poorer harmony. Wizkid trumps him in the genre fusions. Lately And nowadays Wizkid sings better Jamaican reggae and proper dancehall.

Concerning, poor harmony, make Risky a use-case. In the 3rd verse, see the lyrics 'Aunty Hadiza, she cause disaster, her body madi fa...'... deviating from the story line, which Popcaan had completely nailed. It was such an unconnected verse that it had to be removed in the video of it.

There's no dissing Davido as he's good in his own right. Nevertheless, as a matter of fact, there's many new generation Nigerian singers that lyrically, by flow, the use of metaphors and philosophy are better than Davido. Here's just a few.

1. Burna
2. Wizkid
3. Kizz Daniel
4. Omah Lay
5. Patoranking
6. Yung L
7. Kelly Hansom
8. Adekunle Gold
9. Olamide
10. Ycee

Wow....I love this.

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by juniormod: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
polariss:

Zero eight one,six zero, two two,two zero,three two.
Ok
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by hush15: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
GodWrites:

You're infuriated based on the fact that the journalist tried to uncover the past of the acclaimed pastor.

Giving background information of a subject under study is a very effective tool in journalism as it not only tells us more about the subject, but reminds readers of his involvement in a past incident.

The more information a journalist can uncover on a subject, the better. It doesn't matter if it's past, present, or the future for as long as there are empirical facts.

There is no room for sentiments!

Uncovered what has been uncovered over 3yrs ago or which uncover are you talking about.

And even if you av to give background, na the background wey una get be that. Ok, thank you for the background. Its not like it's a sequel to the new uncover
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Realhommie(m): 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
hush15:

That doesn't give the journalist the right to prejudice
No it doesn't.
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Dreyton36: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
@NoFucksToGive

That's a pastor talking about davido and Wizkid

Is he also jobless ?
Asshole
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Oshokalo: 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
DebbieBianca:
"Davido Bigger Than Wizkid"- Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhjmeBjM18
Apostle Chris Omashola has lend his voice between Davido and Wizkid, says Davido is bigger than Wizkid, and the biggest in entire Africa.

Recall that Pastor Chris Omashola went viral some months back after his sex tape video leaked online where he was having sex with one of his female church members.

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ApostleOfLagos/status/1327935297649336321
na who dey go this one church self,one member go come say pastor ride on
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by dapadawee: 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
The Bible says. They comparing themselves with one another are not wise..........
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by SURElee(f): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tnis IndecentStar film pastor. Is his message to the world about how big Davido is or how big God is?
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by emoney09: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Idgaf i don’t listen to those garbage
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Allanoba: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
I am new here and I have been a huge fan.i want to appreciate everyone's comment that often take a bad day away.# Faguson was a Man u coach let's hear from Pep Messi's former coach.
Beside Messi can do well anywhere.
Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Yahman1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
JoeEeL:
May be bigger, true, but definitely not a better singer cool

His scope is also very narrow; he mostly sings about money and girls. He also has poorer harmony. Wizkid trumps him in the genre fusions. Lately And nowadays Wizkid sings better Jamaican reggae and proper dancehall.

Concerning, poor harmony, make Risky a use-case. In the 3rd verse, see the lyrics 'Aunty Hadiza, she cause disaster, her body madi fa...'... deviating from the story line, which Popcaan had completely nailed. It was such an unconnected verse that it had to be removed in the video of it.

There's no dissing Davido as he's good in his own right. Nevertheless, as a matter of fact, there's many new generation Nigerian singers that lyrically, by flow, the use of metaphors and philosophy are better than Davido. Here's just a few.

1. Burna
2. Wizkid
3. Kizz Daniel
4. Omah Lay
5. Patoranking
6. Yung L
7. Kelly Hansom
8. Adekunle Gold
9. Olamide
10. Ycee

YOU NAILED IT BRO

I KEEP TELLING ALL THESE DAVID FANS

THAT MUSICALLY WIZKID IS FAR BETTER THAN DAVID

WIZKID HAS MORE AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS THAN DAVIDO

THAT SHOULD TELL YOU WHO THE

AUDIENCE IS FEELING

1 Like

Re: Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
This one no get calling at all at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Love Tacha' - Zlatan Ibile / Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) / Throwback Video Of Will Smith Joking About Someone's Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.