Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Wizkid And Burna Boy Shared Video And Fans Says Davido Will Be Pained (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Burna Boy Shared Video And Fans Says Davido Will Be Pained (video) (388 Views)

Davido Will Be Shot Dead – Prophet Osei Kofi / Lil Frosh To Girlfriend: “I Will Kill You & Davido Will Get Me Out” - Gift / I Cost A Lot-says Davido As He Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Burna Boy Shared Video And Fans Says Davido Will Be Pained (video) by Revolva(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2020
The African Giant Burna Boy and star boy Wizkid appear to be the latest best friends in town as they have been spotted once again chilling together.

This isn’t the first time the two are seen enjoying themselves together as they seem unbothered about what people might think about them.

Davido who now seems to be their rival is been scared of what the two might be planning against him as they are seen together a lot of late.

But it appears they don’t have his time and are doing what will make them happy instead of hating on him or trying to do something to hurt him.

video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y06871zhgJg

1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Shared Video And Fans Says Davido Will Be Pained (video) by Cleanworld(f): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Pained for what exactly tongue lDavido dey for him lane.
Busy body them

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Shared Video And Fans Says Davido Will Be Pained (video) by Sirmwill: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Why do i feel the whole beefing is fake?

(1) (Reply)

Zyon Emmanuel Drools Female Fans As He Exposes His Body / Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check / Young Talented Nigerian Becomes Osibanjo’s Shoemaker After Commenting On His Twe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.