Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check (375 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag / Ali Baba's Whatsapp Chat With Aisha Abimbola Before Her Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check by Updating9JA: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Actress Iyabo Ojo discovers her mom’s real age after her death. Reveals why she hid her age.

May her gentle soul rest in peace , imagine having a daughter who no sabi your age !!! , Daughter Nii , Child Koo...
TD Jakes Sermons

Shared with Caption ....

O my sweet mother even in your death you made me laugh so hard this morning. I just found out from her siblings that she was 69 years old and not 67, as she always claimed. She didn't want us to know she was older than my late dad who would have been 68! ������ she could have claimed his age at least but no, she wanted us to believe she was much younger hence the 2 years gap. Gosh! No wonder she never wanted any birthday party�

Cant wrap my head around the fact that she is gone ������� I love you too much mama, Continue to rest

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CH7KV_Entnq/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
How is this news for God sake grin grin
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mom’s Real Age After Her Death - Check by viviangist: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Steflon Don Biography, Real Name, Age, Career And Net Worth / Burna Boy Reacts Amidst Cheating Rumour With A "Bootylicious" Side Chic / Davido Buys N15.2m Rolex Wristwatch For Cousin, Says He Deserves More (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.