Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) (57680 Views)

2 Military Jets Collide Mid-Air At A Texas Air Show, 6 Dead (Video) / Ikorodu Pedestrian Bridge Collapses (Pictures) / I Walked On The Longest Pedestrian Bridge In Nigeria (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Is like the Trust Fund and Inauguration of the Board of Trustees charged with the mandate of rebuilding Lagos should started from this idiot or route in ikoyi person.

Re: Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) by samsongbemisola(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
etibaba:
Wtf did i just read? A learner getting high on alcohol or whatever, the suppose owner of the car shouldn't be left off the hook too, he should be charged with negligence, while the drunk should be facing 10-life.
he died with his head shattered off his neck
Re: Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) by etibaba(m): 11:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
samsongbemisola:
he died with his head shattered off his neck
I though it was a pedestrian that died.
Re: Vehicle Climbs Lagos Pedestrian Bridge, One Feared Dead (Video) by melono: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / 8 Disgusting Habits Displayed By Nigerians When They Return From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.