Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Watch As Davido Blows $100,000 On Jewelry At Icebox In One Hour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch As Davido Blows $100,000 On Jewelry At Icebox In One Hour (1340 Views)

Bella Shmurda Splashes Millions On Jewelry, Reveals 2022 Resolution (Video) / Davido Buys ₦1.8M Diamond-Plated Lighter From Icebox (Photos) / Davido Lavishes N36M On Jewelry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Davido Blows $100,000 On Jewelry At Icebox In One Hour by RandomAfrican1: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2020

Davido is known to be one of the richest musicians currently in Africa. This is asides of the fact that he comes from a family with generational wealth and is a son to a billionaire – the musician has been making money from his craft in his own rights and is one of the highest grossing African musicians to date.

In a video recently sighted by Africa At Random, Davido is seen flying straight to IceBox shop in Atlanta Georgia, USA from Nigeria in his private jet.

In the video, a rep from IceBox is seen joining the musician and his crew in the jet. Davido is heard saying that amidst giggles that “I am rich now, I am coming to spend $100,000 at IceBox in one hour.” The IceBox rep spoke to the camera saying “I have never known him not being rich hahaha, and now he is flying private.” Davido quickly corrected him saying, “Private? It’s my own jet.”

Watch the video here; https://africaatrandom.com/watch-as-davido-blows-100000-on-jewelry-at-icebox-in-one-hour/
Re: Watch As Davido Blows $100,000 On Jewelry At Icebox In One Hour by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Poverty is also vanity so choose ur vanity wisely

(1) (Reply)

"Mama I Made It" - Reality Star, Tacha, Makes It To US Weekly Magazine / Bbnaija Cross Secrets Exposed Rich Life Dad Is Eze Ego King Of Money(video) / Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.