Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. (1338 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Attends Event Without Spraying Money (Photos, Video) / Cute Photos Of Desmond Elliot At Plenary Meeting In Lagos [PICS] / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by shakiez893(m): 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ukan Kurugh Posted

Mount Saint Gabriel Old Boys Association National Convention holding at the premises of the school in makurdi Benue state, has got the living legend Tuface Idibia aka Tubaba an old student also in the building.

More photos here https://aozforum.com/post/3580

1 Like

Re: Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by uchaymart(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2021
shakiez893:
Ukan Kurugh Posted

Mount Saint Gabriel Old Boys Association National Convention holding at the premises of the school in makurdi Benue state, has got the living legend Tuface Idibia aka Tubaba an old student also in the building.

More photos here https://aozforum.com/post/3580

MSG that year used to be one of the best when Fr Angus Fraser was still alive.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by peptones: 8:02pm On Oct 09, 2021
Gabrielites..We are the best, making waves all over the world
Re: Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2021
This is my ex boyfriend school,I had to dump him for no justifiable reasons,I heard he's now very rich and I'm perfectly planning on how to sneak back into his life to enjoy his money with him after all I was also there when he had nothing.Kikikikikiki
Re: Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by peptones: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is my ex boyfriend school,I had to dump him for no justifiable reasons,I heard he's now very rich and I'm perfectly planning on how to sneak back into his life to enjoy his money with him after all I was also there when he had nothing.Kikikikikiki
Smiles..you are funny

1 Like

Re: Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by peptones: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2021
What set is he?
Re: Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by JaneYave(f): 4:33am On Oct 10, 2021
Stardom has seasons too. When he was a star, it was in place but how do you relate in the midst of articulate and intelligent mates in a crisis time as this?
Re: Tuface Attends Old Student Meeting In Mount Saint Gabriel Makurdi. by JaneYave(f): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Is it not you who keep profusing love for older men? It will be his turn to dump you this time around. Just dey your dey jeje.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

'Your Mumu Go Pass My Own"- Comic Actor Victor Osuagwu Jokingly Tells His Son / Paul Okoye Gifts Bbnaija Maria A Deal Worth 150million Naira / Weekend Sex Video With Instagram Face Model Monalisa Leaked Today..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.